Posted to alt.home.repair

Default $1,000 Gun Tax Pushed as "Role Model" for States

Oren wrote:
On Mon, 18 Apr 2016 13:11:14 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

and my rifles [they're good for home protection]

... just wait until I snatch it from you, slap you and have you sit in
the corner.

Clowns like you can't figure out how far a rifle round travels in the
hallway or small space of a house. Get back to me.

The trouble with rifles is that while (he/she/it) is getting it turned
around to point at me I'll put a full clip into them . And as you say ,
there is that pesky penetration problem .

--
Snag