Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This has become a very Scary World to live in.

This has become a very Scary World to live in.

It's not the economy, not politics, not the threats of hurricanes,
tornados earthquakes, nuclear war and other disasters. It's not even
terrorism.

What it is, are bladders. We now have human bladders with arms, legs,
and big blue eyes that stare at people, and drag people around by their
hands and force them to go to public restrooms. And God only knows what
they do once they get you into the restroom, and it's only You and that
Bladder....
Absolutely frightening!!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/14/2016 08:37 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 5:10:01 AM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 04/13/

For the last 35 years I have never needed to set an alarm clock.

I have a built-in bladder alarm.

I know how much water to drink, to wake up at any specific time.

I sleep two hours at a time before Mr.Bladder wakes me up to get rid of 500cc. My record is 775cc at one time. I pee a lot. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle IP Monster

Holy cow, I don't record the amount.

BTW: When I was 8 years old I could not make it home from school, so I
peed in a sewer. A kid in my class yelled, "I'm gonna tell."

Sheesh that was 58 years ago and thus far I've gotten away with that
crime, two more years and the statute of limitations will be running out
and I can come out of hiding.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 10:51:53 AM UTC-4, philo wrote:
On 04/14/2016 08:37 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 5:10:01 AM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 04/13/

For the last 35 years I have never needed to set an alarm clock.

I have a built-in bladder alarm.

I know how much water to drink, to wake up at any specific time.

I sleep two hours at a time before Mr.Bladder wakes me up to get rid of 500cc. My record is 775cc at one time. I pee a lot. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle IP Monster

Holy cow, I don't record the amount.

BTW: When I was 8 years old I could not make it home from school, so I
peed in a sewer. A kid in my class yelled, "I'm gonna tell."

My wife came home from work one day to find my name "written" in the snow
in my front yard.

She wouldn't have minded except that it was written in my neighbor's wife's
handwriting.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/14/2016 10:28 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Holy cow, I don't record the amount.

BTW: When I was 8 years old I could not make it home from school, so I
peed in a sewer. A kid in my class yelled, "I'm gonna tell."

My wife came home from work one day to find my name "written" in the snow
in my front yard.

She wouldn't have minded except that it was written in my neighbor's wife's
handwriting.

I once had a girlfriend who claimed she could pee her name in the snow,
just like a guy.

Too bad I got drafted into the Army during the summer, so never got to
see her do it.

Thirty years+ after I got out of the Army, I did manage to get a hold of
her, but all I asked was "whatever happened to my cat?"

She said he had a long and happy life.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 14 Apr 2016 11:18:11 -0500, philo wrote:

My wife came home from work one day to find my name "written" in the snow
in my front yard.

She wouldn't have minded except that it was written in my neighbor's wife's
handwriting.

I once had a girlfriend who claimed she could pee her name in the snow,
just like a guy.

Too bad I got drafted into the Army during the summer, so never got to
see her do it.

Thirty years+ after I got out of the Army, I did manage to get a hold of
her, but all I asked was "whatever happened to my cat?"

She said he had a long and happy life.

Did you know they sell some sort of device that a woman can use to allow
her to **** like a man. They supposedly sell these devices at places
that sell hunting and outdoors supplies. I saw this on the web, but it
was years ago. I dont recall what they are called.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 12:18:14 PM UTC-4, philo wrote:
On 04/14/2016 10:28 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Holy cow, I don't record the amount.

BTW: When I was 8 years old I could not make it home from school, so I
peed in a sewer. A kid in my class yelled, "I'm gonna tell."

My wife came home from work one day to find my name "written" in the snow
in my front yard.

She wouldn't have minded except that it was written in my neighbor's wife's
handwriting.

I once had a girlfriend who claimed she could pee her name in the snow,
just like a guy.

Too bad I got drafted into the Army during the summer, so never got to
see her do it.

Thirty years+ after I got out of the Army, I did manage to get a hold of
her, but all I asked was "whatever happened to my cat?"

The video half way down is hilarious.

http://www.snopes.com/radiotv/tv/zsazsa.asp

She said he had a long and happy life.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/14/2016 11:26 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I once had a girlfriend who claimed she could pee her name in the snow,
just like a guy.

Too bad I got drafted into the Army during the summer, so never got to
see her do it.

Thirty years+ after I got out of the Army, I did manage to get a hold of
her, but all I asked was "whatever happened to my cat?"

The video half way down is hilarious.

http://www.snopes.com/radiotv/tv/zsazsa.asp

He was very good at getting jokes in that flew just below the censor's
radar. He could get in a good "dirty joke" but there was not one part of
it that would have sent up a red flag.

She said he had a long and happy life.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/14/2016 2:04 PM, wrote:

(Of course because there is money to
be made by convincing people that ****ing during the night is a bad
thing)....

Only bad if you don't get out of bed first.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 9:51:53 AM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 04/14/2016 08:37 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 5:10:01 AM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 04/13/

For the last 35 years I have never needed to set an alarm clock.

I have a built-in bladder alarm.

I know how much water to drink, to wake up at any specific time.

I sleep two hours at a time before Mr.Bladder wakes me up to get rid of 500cc. My record is 775cc at one time. I pee a lot. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle IP Monster

Holy cow, I don't record the amount.

BTW: When I was 8 years old I could not make it home from school, so I
peed in a sewer. A kid in my class yelled, "I'm gonna tell."

Sheesh that was 58 years ago and thus far I've gotten away with that
crime, two more years and the statute of limitations will be running out
and I can come out of hiding.

Because of the shape I'm in, I must use a urinal which is marked in both cc and oz. The darn things hold one liter/24 oz. I woke up in the ICU one time and looked around for my urinal. It was between my legs and it was full. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Tinkle Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/14/2016 4:17 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I started having spasms and my hands were

trembling so bad that I couldn't type because
my fingers were hitting the wrong keys on the
keyboard. The medication also caused me to wet
the bed. It was embarrassing when I was seven
years old and even worse after sixty. I
researched the medications I was taking and
it turned out that the drug interacted with my
blood pressure medication. Of course I stopped
taking the shaking drug. It didn't have that
much effect on my pain level anyway. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Shaking Monster

Stopped takin shakin? Sounds like a wise
choice. Even if it rhymes.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/14/2016 02:25 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/14/2016 2:04 PM, wrote:

(Of course because there is money to
be made by convincing people that ****ing during the night is a bad
thing)....

Only bad if you don't get out of bed first.

Or if you **** in your water bottle by mistake.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 15 Apr 2016 16:39:14 -0500, Sam E
wrote:

Only bad if you don't get out of bed first.

Or if you **** in your water bottle by mistake.

I still **** in the yard.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Only bad if you don't get out of bed first.

Or if you **** in your water bottle by mistake.

I still **** in the yard.

It's called recycling and a good use of yellow water. You're saving the Earth Big O. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Yellow Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Only bad if you don't get out of bed first.

Or if you **** in your water bottle by mistake.

I still **** in the yard.

It's called recycling and a good use of yellow water. You're saving the Earth Big O. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Yellow Monster

I married a Yankee girl, She still doesn't understand how things work
in Southern boys.

She had to pee on dirt roads or **** her pants. Pick your poison.

"Look a Car"...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 14 Apr 2016 15:51:49 +0100, philo wrote:

On 04/14/2016 08:37 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 5:10:01 AM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 04/13/

For the last 35 years I have never needed to set an alarm clock.

I have a built-in bladder alarm.

I know how much water to drink, to wake up at any specific time.

I sleep two hours at a time before Mr.Bladder wakes me up to get rid of 500cc. My record is 775cc at one time. I pee a lot. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle IP Monster

Holy cow, I don't record the amount.

BTW: When I was 8 years old I could not make it home from school, so I
peed in a sewer. A kid in my class yelled, "I'm gonna tell."

Errr.... a sewer is precisely where your pee goes anyway, so you did good.

Sheesh that was 58 years ago and thus far I've gotten away with that
crime, two more years and the statute of limitations will be running out
and I can come out of hiding.

In the UK we do people for crimes 50 years ago.

--
"Politicians are interested in people. Not that this is always a virtue. Fleas are interested in dogs."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 14 Apr 2016 17:24:22 +0100, wrote:

[...]

I was told (by a woman) that you don't need one. She said you just pull the flaps back and pee like a bloke quite naturally.

--
Each Christmas, people in the UK buy enough wrapping paper to gift wrap Guernsey.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/13/2016 10:20 PM, wrote:
[...]

Why not drink less in the evening?
--

At one time I got a lot of kidney stones but since I started drinking a lot of water, I've never had another. I also drink Diet Mountain Dew when I have it because the caffeine and phenylalanine help alleviate my chronic pain.. The caffeine augments the action of the NSAID I take for inflammation and it also acts as a diuretic. So I urinate a LOT! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Urine Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/13/2016 10:20 PM, wrote:
[...]

Try cannabis.

--
It is preferential to refrain from the utilization of sesquipadelian verbiage in the circumstance that your intellectualization can be expressed using comparatively simplistic lexicological entities.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 6:32:00 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 4/13/2016 11:20 PM, wrote:
This has become a very Scary World to live in.

It's not the economy, not politics, not the threats of hurricanes,
tornados earthquakes, nuclear war and other disasters. It's not even
terrorism.

What it is, are bladders. We now have human bladders with arms, legs,
and big blue eyes that stare at people, and drag people around by their
hands and force them to go to public restrooms. And God only knows what
they do once they get you into the restroom, and it's only You and that
Bladder....
Absolutely frightening!!!!

It is a funny commercial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrLdA3AlnBE

Interesting, the last batch of drug commercials I've seen on TV have a patient visiting a doctor and none of the doctors was a White male. It struck me as interesting and as more social engineering. I can't wait for the drug commercials to feature LGBT doctors. o_O

Oh yea, I know, it's racist to notice things like that. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Racist Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/13/2016 10:20 PM, wrote:
[...]

Check the spelling in your sig. It's,"sesquipedalian". ^_^

I've never tried any pot. I've never purposely inhaled the byproducts of combustion of anything, legal or illegal. I'm actually quite allergic to the ****e people smoke. The possession or use of cannabis is illegal here in Alabamastan but there is a bill working its way through our state legislature to legalize the medical use of cannabis oil for patients experiencing seizures. If cannabis was legalized as a prescription drug, I'd have no problem using it in a form that isn't "smoke" that I'd have to inhale. I do receive breathing treatments using a nebulizer and such a medical device would be a good way to deliver a cannabis extract. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Pot Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/15/2016 8:03 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Interesting, the last batch of drug commercials I've seen on TV have a patient visiting a doctor and none of the doctors was a White male. It struck me as interesting and as more social engineering. I can't wait for the drug commercials to feature LGBT doctors. o_O

Oh yea, I know, it's racist to notice things like that. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Racist Monster

I think pharmaceuticals are more dangerous than street drugs. LOL!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/15/2016 8:03 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Interesting, the last batch of drug commercials I've seen on TV have a patient visiting a doctor and none of the doctors was a White male. It struck me as interesting and as more social engineering. I can't wait for the drug commercials to feature LGBT doctors. o_O

Oh yea, I know, it's racist to notice things like that. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Racist Monster

I sure hope my LGBT doctor doesn't want to do a
colonoscopy on me.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 7:44:41 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 4/15/2016 8:03 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Interesting, the last batch of drug commercials I've seen on TV have a patient visiting a doctor and none of the doctors was a White male. It struck me as interesting and as more social engineering. I can't wait for the drug commercials to feature LGBT doctors. o_O

Oh yea, I know, it's racist to notice things like that. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Racist Monster

I sure hope my LGBT doctor doesn't want to do a
colonoscopy on me.
--
.

I had an endoscopy and colonoscopy on the same day hopefully in that order. Then I had a second colonoscopy months later. Doctors were trying to figure out where the blood was going. I was anemic and had a low red blood cell count. I explained to them that I was too old to have a period so they went looking. It turned out that I had a bleeding ulcer and didn't know it because there was no pain or upset stomach. I seem to be OK now. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Ulcerated Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 7:21:12 PM UTC-4, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 14 Apr 2016 15:51:49 +0100, philo wrote:

On 04/14/2016 08:37 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 5:10:01 AM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 04/13/

For the last 35 years I have never needed to set an alarm clock.

I have a built-in bladder alarm.

I know how much water to drink, to wake up at any specific time.

I sleep two hours at a time before Mr.Bladder wakes me up to get rid of 500cc. My record is 775cc at one time. I pee a lot. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle IP Monster

Holy cow, I don't record the amount.

BTW: When I was 8 years old I could not make it home from school, so I
peed in a sewer. A kid in my class yelled, "I'm gonna tell."

Errr.... a sewer is precisely where your pee goes anyway, so you did good.

Not necessarily.

In many municipalities, any sewer that you could pee into is not the sewer you
should be peeing into.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 10:31:17 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:
[...]

It's bad news when the sanitary sewer leaks into the storm sewer. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Unsanitary Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 15 Apr 2016 19:54:33 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrLdA3AlnBE

Yes, it is funny !!!
You kind of wonder who writes those commercials and what kind of drugs
they take....

The biggest cost of new drug development used to be R&D but now it is
advertising. They need to make a bundle selling it before the patent
expires. Myrbetriq is about $5/pill.

What is R&D ?

I fail to understand the purpose of advertising prescribed meds.
Do people actually go to their doctors and tell them what drugs they
want, based on commercials? I'd think most doctors would not prescribe
the stuff anyhow, unless the patient needs it.

When I go to the doctor, I let the doctor determine what I need. Then I
ask the doctor if I really need it, or if it's just to cover up pain or
symptoms, because I am not one to take drugs unless they are absolutely
necessary. Generally the side efffects are worse than the illness
anyhow.

And if you listen to all the side effects in those commercials, I'd not
even want the stuff.

---
If you or a loved one died as a result of this drug, call
1-800-xxxx-xxx. So, make sure you have a phone in your coffin!

Posted to alt.home.repair

PaintedCow wrote: "What it is, are bladders. We now have human bladders with arms, legs,
and big blue eyes that stare at people, and drag people around by their
hands and force them to go to public restrooms. And God only knows what "

Is this a reference to that bladder control
commercial?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 04:31:13 +0100, DerbyDad03 wrote:

[...]

Then it isn't a sewer. A sewer is for human effluent. If it's a for rainwater, it's not a sewer.

--
In the first few days of the Olympics the Rumanians took gold, silver, bronze, copper, lead and anything else they could get their bloody hands on.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/13/2016 10:20 PM, wrote:
[...]

Corrected. You didn't strike me as a spelling pedant :-)
Neither spelling is in my newsreader's dictionary, but yours is in Google.

I've never tried any pot. I've never purposely inhaled the byproducts of combustion of anything, legal or illegal. I'm actually quite allergic to the ****e people smoke. The possession or use of cannabis is illegal here in Alabamastan but there is a bill working its way through our state legislature to legalize the medical use of cannabis oil for patients experiencing seizures. If cannabis was legalized as a prescription drug, I'd have no problem using it in a form that isn't "smoke" that I'd have to inhale. I do receive breathing treatments using a nebulizer and such a medical device would be a good way to deliver a cannabis extract. ^_^

You can cook with it.
https://youtu.be/-eA_jeDi1Kc?t=47m6s

--
A.I.D.S. = Arsehole Injected Death Sentence
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/13/2016 10:20 PM, wrote:
[...]

Humm, brings a whole new meaning to the term "cooking pot". ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Cooked Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/15/2016 11:31 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 7:21:12 PM UTC-4, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 14 Apr 2016 15:51:49 +0100, philo wrote:

BTW: When I was 8 years old I could not make it home from school, so I
peed in a sewer. A kid in my class yelled, "I'm gonna tell."

Errr.... a sewer is precisely where your pee goes anyway, so you did good.

Not necessarily.

In many municipalities, any sewer that you could pee into is not the sewer you
should be peeing into.

Most eight year old boys don't have enough
capacity to do much harm to a storm sewer.

Unless they eat a lot of garlic and spices.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus