Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default This has become a very Scary World to live in.

On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 04:31:13 +0100, DerbyDad03 wrote:

On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 7:21:12 PM UTC-4, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 14 Apr 2016 15:51:49 +0100, philo wrote:

On 04/14/2016 08:37 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 5:10:01 AM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 04/13/

For the last 35 years I have never needed to set an alarm clock.

I have a built-in bladder alarm.

I know how much water to drink, to wake up at any specific time.

I sleep two hours at a time before Mr.Bladder wakes me up to get rid of 500cc. My record is 775cc at one time. I pee a lot. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle IP Monster

Holy cow, I don't record the amount.

BTW: When I was 8 years old I could not make it home from school, so I
peed in a sewer. A kid in my class yelled, "I'm gonna tell."

Errr.... a sewer is precisely where your pee goes anyway, so you did good.

Not necessarily.

In many municipalities, any sewer that you could pee into is not the sewer you
should be peeing into.

Then it isn't a sewer. A sewer is for human effluent. If it's a for rainwater, it's not a sewer.

--
In the first few days of the Olympics the Rumanians took gold, silver, bronze, copper, lead and anything else they could get their bloody hands on.