Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This has become a very Scary World to live in.

On Mon, 18 Apr 2016 15:33:21 +0100, Bod wrote:

You know Godwin's Law? Well the same applies to the first one to
shout troll. It basically means you can't handle the other person's
viewpoint, and are folding your arms like a silly little 6 year old
girl who doesn't get her own way. You are more tedious than Rod
Speed. [Killfile engaged]

[Killfile engaged]

He shoots...He scores!

And wins a teddy bear.

Proof that DerbyDad is a troll, scoring himself on how many people
killfile him. How pathetic.

I will not and have never killfiled anyone.

Even Mr Pounder? Don't you find it annoying constantly seeing him write nonsense?

--
god said:

"The Divergence of the B Field = 0
The Curl of the E Field + the partial time derivative of the B field = 0
The Divergence of the D field = the charge density
The Curl of the H field - the partial time derivative of the D field = the current density"

and there was light, and he saw that it was good and of constant speed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 18/04/2016 15:35, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Mon, 18 Apr 2016 15:33:21 +0100, Bod wrote:

You know Godwin's Law? Well the same applies to the first one to
shout troll. It basically means you can't handle the other person's
viewpoint, and are folding your arms like a silly little 6 year old
girl who doesn't get her own way. You are more tedious than Rod
Speed. [Killfile engaged]

[Killfile engaged]

He shoots...He scores!

And wins a teddy bear.

Proof that DerbyDad is a troll, scoring himself on how many people
killfile him. How pathetic.

I will not and have never killfiled anyone.

Even Mr Pounder? Don't you find it annoying constantly seeing him write
nonsense?

Not even him. He's verging on being in need of therapy.
I treat him as a bitter and twisted individual who feels he has to put
someone down to make himself feel good. His rants are amusing.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 18/04/2016 20:30, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Mon, 18 Apr 2016 19:46:38 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 4/18/2016 6:58 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Monday, April 18, 2016 at 10:33:27 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
You know Godwin's Law? Well the same applies to the first one to
shout troll. It basically means you can't handle the other
person's
viewpoint, and are folding your arms like a silly little 6 year old
girl who doesn't get her own way. You are more tedious than Rod
Speed. [Killfile engaged]

[Killfile engaged]

He shoots...He scores!

And wins a teddy bear.

Proof that DerbyDad is a troll, scoring himself on how many people
killfile him. How pathetic.

...and this comes from a guy who "can't be bothered" to read the links
he himself provides once it's pointed out that his own links prove
him wrong.

All he can do is run and hide by refusing to accept any criticism. "I'll
killfile him so I don't have to listen to him anymore. That will make me
right."

Laughable!

And this comes from a guy who believes the Cambridge Dictionary is
incorrect. So a link I posted was inaccurate, so what? The dictionary
is correct.

I will not and have never killfiled anyone.

Good for you. Reading the stuff that these guys post is pretty amusing
sometimes, even when they attack you personally.

--
Bod

Indeed. A large pinch of salt is required with some posts.

Easier to ignore the morons. Some people just cannot be educated. I
thought my cats were stupid until I came here.

Most posters are fine, IMO.

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence. -- Doug McLeod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 18 Apr 2016 17:13:35 +0100, Bod wrote:

[...]

Agreed, the good ones outweigh the bad, but if you use a killfile, you get 100% good.

--
A bleached blonde and a natural blonde were on top of the Empire State Building.
How do you tell them apart?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, April 18, 2016 at 2:46:45 PM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
[...]

Hey, sorry.

Didn't mean to have you land in the middle of all this. While it's funny to
me to be killfiled and then have the killer continue the conversation through
someone else's posts, it's not fair to you. If BirdBrain wants to continue
the discussion, he really should deal directly with me.

I, for one, will leave you out of it from now on.

My apologies.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 18/04/2016 20:43, DerbyDad03 wrote:
[...]

No problem and no apology needed :-)

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 18 Apr 2016 10:58:21 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

...and this comes from a guy who "can't be bothered" to read the links
he himself provides once it's pointed out that his own links prove him wrong.

Damn Derby. Did I ever mention you can't talk to these red bellied
Brits. They have a stiff upper lip and look down their noses at
Americans. At least the USA has never been conquered and enslaved
like the red bellies.

Watch. They call you a moron next. Bet.

Posted to alt.home.repair

We look down on your because you're all dim. You have a larger land mass so more resources. Put the same number of Americans in the UK as there are Brits, and they'd **** up in no time.

--
Yellatio: Really loud oral sex
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 18 Apr 2016 20:49:47 +0100, Bod wrote:

[...]

Tell DerbyDad that he hasn't become as annoying as Steve yet. Steve is the only one in the full killfile. Everyone else (23 of them but some may be socks) is only direct posts that are deleted.

--
Isn't making a smoking section in a restaurant like making a peeing section in a swimming pool?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

...and this comes from a guy who "can't be bothered" to read the links
he himself provides once it's pointed out that his own links prove him wrong.

Damn Derby. Did I ever mention you can't talk to these red bellied
Brits. They have a stiff upper lip and look down their noses at
Americans. At least the USA has never been conquered and enslaved
like the red bellies.

Watch. They call you a moron next. Bet.

I don't subscribe to any type of "they" usage when applied to a specific
group of people.

Good people come in all shapes, colors, nationalities, religions and
political affiliations.

Jerks and trolls come in all shapes, colors, nationalities, religions and
political affiliations.

My current argument with Bird Brain has nothing to do with the fact that
he is British, only that he claims things about me (and about his country)
that aren't true. Actually, it's more about the fact that he refuses to
admit his errors, although he did soften a bit a couple of hours ago.
Maybe I'm wearing him down. You can only run so far before the facts catch
up with you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 23:28:30 +0100, taxed and spent wrote:

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On Sunday, April 17, 2016 at 4:20:39 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 12:15:24 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

You can't be bothered because you are too much of a wuss to admit when
you are wrong.

You now know that I didn't ignore your reference, so you're wrong on
that
claim. You are also afraid to go back to *your* reference, watch the
video
and be proven wrong again.

Troll along, little man, troll along.

Derby, you can't talk to this red bellied Brit. I've shown him
research and citations to facts. Puts his head right back in the
sand. https://tinyurl.com/zmmk56w

Like a donkey braying in the pasture.

You know, it's actually sort of humorous. It's fun to treat him like a
parrot since he's acting like one. "Cambridge" Squawk! "Cambridge" Squawk!
"Cambridge" Squawk!

He accused me of ignoring a link that he says will prove me wrong. Not
only didn't I ignore the link, I went above and beyond the call of duty
and followed links off of that page, just to make sure I was fully
informed. I really tried to give him his due.

Then when I point him in the direction of facts *at his own link* that
prove *him* wrong, he "can't be bothered" to review those facts.

How can one not laugh right in his face? Maybe I should offer him a
cracker to shut him up.

His in person acquaintances pay him no mind. We should do the same.

I should have known the Cambridge dictionary would fly over the heads of the stupid yanks. Sorry, STOOPID yanks.

--
Prostration - the act of exposing your genitalia to your god.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 23:26:59 +0100, taxed and spent wrote:

"Mr Macaw" wrote in message news
On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 23:06:32 +0100, taxed and spent
wrote:

"Mr Macaw" wrote in message
news On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 21:35:37 +0100, taxed and spent
wrote:

"Mr Macaw" wrote in message
news On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 21:06:37 +0100, taxed and spent
wrote:

"Mr Macaw" wrote in message
news On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 19:54:53 +0100, taxed and spent
wrote:

"Mr Macaw" wrote in message
news On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 19:00:12 +0100, taxed and spent
wrote:

"Mr Macaw" wrote in message
news On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 18:33:29 +0100, ChairMan
wrote:

Oren wrote:
On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 20:04:38 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

Towns do have ordinances about putting effluent in storm
drains but I
don't imagine too many people have been arrested for
peeing in a
sewer.

I just pee in the yard. No worries at all.

Makes a pretty good weed killer, a little slow, but it works

Actually it's a fertiliser (nitrates). Of course you can
overdose
on
fertiliser.

http://www.ehow.com/about_6636408_ur...ed-killer.html

but it is also salty . Me and my brother wiped out a persistent
weed
patch
when we were kids.

You need to use loads:
http://grist.org/living/should-i-kil...eeing-on-them/

We drank a lot at lunch for a while.

You drank your pee?

no. why do you ask?

Because that's what your sentence sounded like.

and what have you been drinking today?

Vodka, but I don't see what that has to do with anything. The last
liquid
mentioned before you said "We drank a lot at lunch" was urine, so
that's
what it applied to. For example:
"Bob drinks tea and often adds some whisky to it."
"Jenny likes the flavour too"
Jenny is clearly talking about the flavour of the whisky, not the tea,
as
whisky was mentioned last.

You probably should cut back a tad.

As I said, the drink is nothing to do with it. I explained how English
works for you.

This will probably not make sense to you in your drunken state, but the
last
topic was urination, so the drink obviously pertained to urination, not
the
drinking of urine.

That kind of pedantry will get you nowhere in life.

I will stack up my position in life to yours any day.

Large egos almost always mean an idiot inside.

Oh, go ahead, have another.

It's ok, I had something else.

no surprise there.

Are you one of those boring T-totallers?

--
The Royal Family have been declared bankrupt after receiving Richard III's parking fine.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

...and this comes from a guy who "can't be bothered" to read the links
he himself provides once it's pointed out that his own links prove him wrong.

Damn Derby. Did I ever mention you can't talk to these red bellied
Brits. They have a stiff upper lip and look down their noses at
Americans. At least the USA has never been conquered and enslaved
like the red bellies.

Watch. They call you a moron next. Bet.

That attitude is *not* typical of your average Brit.
Every country has its aresholes.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

...and this comes from a guy who "can't be bothered" to read the links
he himself provides once it's pointed out that his own links prove
him wrong.

Damn Derby. Did I ever mention you can't talk to these red bellied
Brits. They have a stiff upper lip and look down their noses at
Americans. At least the USA has never been conquered and enslaved
like the red bellies.

Watch. They call you a moron next. Bet.

That attitude is *not* typical of your average Brit.
Every country has its arseholes.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

You have just described yourself.

Oh, go ahead, have another.

It's ok, I had something else.

no surprise there.

Are you one of those boring T-totallers?

Nope.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I know what I'm clever and stupid at. I do not have a large ego.

Oh, go ahead, have another.

It's ok, I had something else.

no surprise there.

Are you one of those boring T-totallers?

Nope.

Then why use "you drink" as an insult?

--
Tip: Don't substitute salt for sugar in recipes.
It tastes like ****.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

...and this comes from a guy who "can't be bothered" to read the links
he himself provides once it's pointed out that his own links prove him wrong.

Damn Derby. Did I ever mention you can't talk to these red bellied
Brits. They have a stiff upper lip and look down their noses at
Americans. At least the USA has never been conquered and enslaved
like the red bellies.

Watch. They call you a moron next. Bet.

That attitude is *not* typical of your average Brit.
Every country has its aresholes.

Particularly America.

--
Mary had a little lamb,
unfortunately it's dead.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

If the donkey ****s in the pasture does that make it a sewer?

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 20:04:38 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Towns do have ordinances about putting effluent in storm drains but I
don't imagine too many people have been arrested for peeing in a sewer.

I just pee in the yard. No worries at all.

All the land in UK is owned by the queen so she don't want want you ****ing
on her.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank posted for all of us...

I'm over 60 and realize that 60 is the new 40. When I was a kid, I
thought anyone over 40 was really, really old. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Forty Monster

Social security actuarial program said I have 11.4 years left when I
checked it a while ago. All you put in is gender and age. My wife is
older but has the same amount of time left and I told her that we were
both scheduled to die around August 2027.

https://www.ssa.gov/oact/population/longevity.html

I think average for men is about 78 but that counts everyone that dies
so the older you get the more chance you have of living beyond average.

At 60 you have about 22 years left.

I tell people that doctors will not let you die until they have all of
your money.

It's called a wallet biopsy,,,

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-04-20, Tekkie® wrote:

If the donkey ****s in the pasture does that make it a sewer?

It does if there are a couple thousand donkeys in sed same pasture.

nb

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 20 Apr 2016 14:32:21 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

Like a donkey braying in the pasture.

If the donkey ****s in the pasture does that make it a sewer?

If a donkey ****es on a flat rock does that make it a urinal or
latrine?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 20 Apr 2016 19:32:22 +0100, Tekkie® wrote:

Oren posted for all of us...

On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 20:04:38 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Towns do have ordinances about putting effluent in storm drains but I
don't imagine too many people have been arrested for peeing in a sewer.

I just pee in the yard. No worries at all.

All the land in UK is owned by the queen so she don't want want you ****ing
on her.

We also have lawns, not yards.

--
Men are like bagpipes. You won't get anything unless you blow them first..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 20 Apr 2016 19:32:21 +0100, Tekkie® wrote:

Oren posted for all of us...

Derby, you can't talk to this red bellied Brit. I've shown him
research and citations to facts. Puts his head right back in the
sand. https://tinyurl.com/zmmk56w

Like a donkey braying in the pasture.

If the donkey ****s in the pasture does that make it a sewer?

No more than emptying your toilet into a rainwater drain makes it a sewer, it just makes it smell. If you stoopid (sic) yanks want to go around not being able to distinguish between two seperate pipes, go for it.

--
Men are like bagpipes. You won't get anything unless you blow them first..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 20 Apr 2016 19:32:22 +0100, Tekkie® wrote:

Oren posted for all of us...

On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 20:04:38 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Towns do have ordinances about putting effluent in storm drains but I
don't imagine too many people have been arrested for peeing in a sewer.

I just pee in the yard. No worries at all.

All the land in UK is owned by the queen so she don't want want you ****ing
on her.

Just because it's her land doesn't mean she's lying down on it.

--
For 93 million miles, there is nothing between the sun and my shadow except me. I'm always getting in the way of something...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, April 20, 2016 at 3:12:22 PM UTC-4, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Wed, 20 Apr 2016 19:32:21 +0100, Tekkie® wrote:

Oren posted for all of us...

Derby, you can't talk to this red bellied Brit. I've shown him
research and citations to facts. Puts his head right back in the
sand. https://tinyurl.com/zmmk56w

Like a donkey braying in the pasture.

If the donkey ****s in the pasture does that make it a sewer?

No more than emptying your toilet into a rainwater drain makes it a sewer, it just makes it smell. If you stoopid (sic) yanks want to go around not being able to distinguish between two seperate pipes, go for it.

Your stupidity knows no bounds. You are clueless as to what the original
discussion was about.

Hint: It had nothing to do with how many pipes are involved.
Posted to alt.home.repair

I've never tried any pot.

You can cook with it. https://youtu.be/-eA_jeDi1Kc?t=47m6s

I doubt that pot would add a pleasant taste to any recipes.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 24 Apr 2016 21:00:22 +0100, M.L. wrote:

I've never tried any pot.

You can cook with it. https://youtu.be/-eA_jeDi1Kc?t=47m6s

I doubt that pot would add a pleasant taste to any recipes.

Why not? It smells nice.

--
What does a Scotsman wear under his kilt?
Lipstick, if he's lucky.