Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Live US TV available anywhere in the world

I signed up with these guys - Live US TV - http://liveustv.com

I have a SlingCatcher, so I can watch the stream on my 37"LCD TV at a
very watchable resolution. Keeps the wife and son quiet too, she gets
all her Lost and Desperate Housewives long before they are shown here
(UK) and he gets all his MLB and NFL games. Saves me forking out for
an ESPN America subscription! Best games are shown on Fox Soccer
Channel and Setanta - got fed up with the lack of decent quality P2P
streams that were 'here today and gone tomorrow'. I can also watch the
Saturday afternoon Premier League games not shown in the UK.

Hope this helps someone.

Anthea