Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This has become a very Scary World to live in.

On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 18:26:16 +0100, Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 4/15/2016 11:31 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 7:21:12 PM UTC-4, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 14 Apr 2016 15:51:49 +0100, philo wrote:

BTW: When I was 8 years old I could not make it home from school, so I
peed in a sewer. A kid in my class yelled, "I'm gonna tell."

Errr.... a sewer is precisely where your pee goes anyway, so you did good.

Not necessarily.

In many municipalities, any sewer that you could pee into is not the sewer you
should be peeing into.

Most eight year old boys don't have enough
capacity to do much harm to a storm sewer.

Unless they eat a lot of garlic and spices.

Stop thinking about little boys' willies :-)

--
A car hit an elderly Jewish man. The paramedic says, "Are you comfortable?" The man says, "I make a good living."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/15/2016 11:25 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I had an endoscopy and colonoscopy on the same day hopefully in that order. Then I had a second colonoscopy months later. Doctors were trying to figure out where the blood was going. I was anemic and had a low red blood cell count. I explained to them that I was too old to have a period so they went looking. It turned out that I had a bleeding ulcer and didn't know it because there was no pain or upset stomach. I seem to be OK now. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Ulcerated Monster

Nothing like getting an ulcer from your pain
medicines, eh?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/16/2016 1:58 PM, Frank wrote:
Even former FDA commissioner said 3 years to approve generic drugs is
too long. It is strictly for the profitability of the brand drug
manufacturer.

Unfortunately sometimes it takes large scale use to find some side
effects. Same reason I prefer not to buy a new model car as defects may
not be discovered until later.

I only know of one case, fen-phen, where side effects were covered up by
drug manufacturer. They paid dearly.

Also, thalidomide was a bit of a problem.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 16:04:25 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

[...]

Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus

John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16
-- Keith Urban

Why do you change a sig delimiter, turn you on? Feel important or
what?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 16, 2016 at 9:41:17 AM UTC-4, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 04:31:13 +0100, DerbyDad03 wrote:

On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 7:21:12 PM UTC-4, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 14 Apr 2016 15:51:49 +0100, philo wrote:

On 04/14/2016 08:37 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 5:10:01 AM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 04/13/

For the last 35 years I have never needed to set an alarm clock.

I have a built-in bladder alarm.

I know how much water to drink, to wake up at any specific time.

I sleep two hours at a time before Mr.Bladder wakes me up to get rid of 500cc. My record is 775cc at one time. I pee a lot. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle IP Monster

Holy cow, I don't record the amount.

BTW: When I was 8 years old I could not make it home from school, so I
peed in a sewer. A kid in my class yelled, "I'm gonna tell."

Errr.... a sewer is precisely where your pee goes anyway, so you did good.

Not necessarily.

In many municipalities, any sewer that you could pee into is not the sewer you
should be peeing into.

Then it isn't a sewer. A sewer is for human effluent. If it's a for rainwater, it's not a sewer.

Where exactly do you go to get all of your incorrect information?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/16/2016 4:04 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 4/16/2016 1:58 PM, Frank wrote:
Even former FDA commissioner said 3 years to approve generic drugs is
too long. It is strictly for the profitability of the brand drug
manufacturer.

Unfortunately sometimes it takes large scale use to find some side
effects. Same reason I prefer not to buy a new model car as defects may
not be discovered until later.

I only know of one case, fen-phen, where side effects were covered up by
drug manufacturer. They paid dearly.

Also, thalidomide was a bit of a problem.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.
.

Not sure a cover-up was involved with thalidomide but FDA keeps bringing
up 60 year+ old example as why they must be so vigilant.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 16, 2016 at 1:26:14 PM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 4/15/2016 11:31 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 7:21:12 PM UTC-4, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 14 Apr 2016 15:51:49 +0100, philo wrote:

BTW: When I was 8 years old I could not make it home from school, so I
peed in a sewer. A kid in my class yelled, "I'm gonna tell."

Errr.... a sewer is precisely where your pee goes anyway, so you did good.

Not necessarily.

In many municipalities, any sewer that you could pee into is not the sewer you
should be peeing into.

Most eight year old boys don't have enough
capacity to do much harm to a storm sewer.

Unless they eat a lot of garlic and spices.

My comment wasn't related to "harming" a sewer. It was meant to correct a
very often incorrect Bird Brain.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 16, 2016 at 2:45:55 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 4/15/2016 11:25 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I had an endoscopy and colonoscopy on the same day hopefully in that order. Then I had a second colonoscopy months later. Doctors were trying to figure out where the blood was going. I was anemic and had a low red blood cell count. I explained to them that I was too old to have a period so they went looking. It turned out that I had a bleeding ulcer and didn't know it because there was no pain or upset stomach. I seem to be OK now. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Ulcerated Monster

Nothing like getting an ulcer from your pain
medicines, eh?
--
.

I've been afflicted with chronic pain for many years and at one time I was eating ibuprofen like it was jellybeans. To much of any NSAID will screw up your stomach and kidneys plus make you poop blood and bleed like a hemophiliac. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Bleeding Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/15/2016 11:25 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 7:44:41 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 4/15/2016 8:03 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Interesting, the last batch of drug commercials I've seen on TV have a patient visiting a doctor and none of the doctors was a White male. It struck me as interesting and as more social engineering. I can't wait for the drug commercials to feature LGBT doctors. o_O

Oh yea, I know, it's racist to notice things like that. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Racist Monster

I sure hope my LGBT doctor doesn't want to do a
colonoscopy on me.
--
.

I had an endoscopy and colonoscopy on the same day hopefully in that order. Then I had a second colonoscopy months later. Doctors were trying to figure out where the blood was going. I was anemic and had a low red blood cell count. I explained to them that I was too old to have a period so they went looking. It turned out that I had a bleeding ulcer and didn't know it because there was no pain or upset stomach. I seem to be OK now. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Ulcerated Monster

I would have been due for a colonoscopy this year but had the Cologuard
test instead. It not only checks for blood but more importantly cancer
cells. I was clear of both.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 16, 2016 at 6:09:58 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 4/16/2016 4:04 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 4/16/2016 1:58 PM, Frank wrote:
Even former FDA commissioner said 3 years to approve generic drugs is
too long. It is strictly for the profitability of the brand drug
manufacturer.

Unfortunately sometimes it takes large scale use to find some side
effects. Same reason I prefer not to buy a new model car as defects may
not be discovered until later.

I only know of one case, fen-phen, where side effects were covered up by
drug manufacturer. They paid dearly.

Also, thalidomide was a bit of a problem.
-
.

Not sure a cover-up was involved with thalidomide but FDA keeps bringing
up 60 year+ old example as why they must be so vigilant.

I find it interesting that The FDA had no jurisdiction over tobacco. I suppose money talks. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Smoky Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 00:09:02 +0100, DerbyDad03 wrote:

[...]

Life experience. The rain drains are called just that - storm drains, surfacewater drains, etc, etc. In the UK, there are always two pipes from new houses - one is called the sewage pipe, and comes from sinks, toilets, etc. The other is the surfacewater pipe, and comes from the gutters to take rainwater from the roof. Older houses just had the sewer and put everything into that.

--
If you're cross-eyed and have dyslexia, can you read all right?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Go educate yourself. http://www.connectright.org.uk

--
Hiroshima '45 Chernobyl '86 Windows '95
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/16/2016 7:09 PM, Frank wrote:
On 4/16/2016 4:04 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I only know of one case, fen-phen, where side effects were covered up by
drug manufacturer. They paid dearly.

Also, thalidomide was a bit of a problem.

Not sure a cover-up was involved with thalidomide but FDA keeps bringing
up 60 year+ old example as why they must be so vigilant.

Got to have some thing to point at. Kind of
like in the book Animal Farm, where the pig,
Squealer, kept saying "surely you don't want
Jones to come back!". And as he pranced back
and forth, his curled tail wagging in the most
convincing manner. One at a time, the animals
agreed with him until the matter was settled.

Surely, you don't want another thalidomide
event, Frank? (As stumbling Mormon slammed
clumsily from wall to wall).

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/16/2016 7:11 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Saturday, April 16, 2016 at 1:26:14 PM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
In many municipalities, any sewer that you could pee into is not the sewer you
should be peeing into.

Most eight year old boys don't have enough
capacity to do much harm to a storm sewer.

Unless they eat a lot of garlic and spices.

My comment wasn't related to "harming" a
sewer. It was meant to correct a
very often incorrect Bird Brain.

Now and again, the most obviously wrong
people are also the most clueless when
corrected. Not that I ever have that
problem. Right, sweets?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/16/2016 7:13 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, April 16, 2016 at 2:45:55 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
[8~{} Uncle Ulcerated Monster

Nothing like getting an ulcer from your pain
medicines, eh?
--
.

I've been afflicted with chronic pain for many years and at one time I was eating ibuprofen like it was jellybeans. To much of any NSAID will screw up your stomach and kidneys plus make you poop blood and bleed like a hemophiliac. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Bleeding Monster

When I was a kid, my Mom used to accuse me of wasting
my life away in front of the TV. (Now days it would
be the computer.) Not sure she'd like to hear that you
are NSAID'ing your life away in a bedpan.

Didn't someone just ask why you spend so much time
discussing toilet functions and excretions?

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 16, 2016 at 6:15:12 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
[...]

I had the FOBT but it turned out negative which is why doctors shoved a camera up my tailpipe. My bleeding stomach seems to have settled down except for the food poisoning I experienced last year. There is nothing in the world like extreme barfing. It can completely empty your stomach in under 3 seconds. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Barf Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 16, 2016 at 6:48:03 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

Only in response to you poopy head. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Poop Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 16, 2016 at 7:22:45 PM UTC-4, Mr Macaw wrote:
[...]

Right back atcha!

http://msu-water.msu.edu/wp-content/...6/Storm-vs.pdf
http://ehs.uky.edu/ep/sewer.html
http://www.conteches.com/Products/Ap...ns/Storm-Sewer

I could go on...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 16, 2016 at 7:20:49 PM UTC-4, Mr Macaw wrote:
[...]

See my other response wherein you asked me to "educate myself".

I am very familiar with the 2 different types of *sewers*, which is why
I said "not necessarily" in the first place.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/16/2016 7:09 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

BTW: When I was 8 years old I could not make it home from school, so I
peed in a sewer. A kid in my class yelled, "I'm gonna tell."

Errr.... a sewer is precisely where your pee goes anyway, so you did good.

Not necessarily.

In many municipalities, any sewer that you could pee into is not the sewer you
should be peeing into.

Then it isn't a sewer. A sewer is for human effluent. If it's a for rainwater, it's not a sewer.

Where exactly do you go to get all of your incorrect information?

Sewer takes in a lot of different systems, but they all come under the
same overall term. Sanitary sewers usually carry the effluent from
toilets. Storm drains usually carry the water runoff from rain.
Combined sewers do both.

Towns do have ordinances about putting effluent in storm drains but I
don't imagine too many people have been arrested for peeing in a sewer.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/16/2016 7:58 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, April 16, 2016 at 6:48:03 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Didn't someone just ask why you spend so much time
discussing toilet functions and excretions?
--
.

Only in response to you poopy head. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Poop Monster

I'm so glad you're considerate of us
coprophobic types who prefer light
conversation.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/16/2016 8:04 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

BTW: When I was 8 years old I could not make it home from school,
so I
peed in a sewer. A kid in my class yelled, "I'm gonna tell."

Towns do have ordinances about putting effluent in storm drains but I
don't imagine too many people have been arrested for peeing in a sewer.

There was the one eight year old boy, in a
small town some where in the USA. Made all
the papers, too. Mug shots, and every thing.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 20:04:38 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Towns do have ordinances about putting effluent in storm drains but I
don't imagine too many people have been arrested for peeing in a sewer.

I just pee in the yard. No worries at all.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 16, 2016 at 8:04:40 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/16/2016 7:09 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

BTW: When I was 8 years old I could not make it home from school, so I
peed in a sewer. A kid in my class yelled, "I'm gonna tell."

Errr.... a sewer is precisely where your pee goes anyway, so you did good.

Not necessarily.

In many municipalities, any sewer that you could pee into is not the sewer you
should be peeing into.

Then it isn't a sewer. A sewer is for human effluent. If it's a for rainwater, it's not a sewer.

Where exactly do you go to get all of your incorrect information?

Sewer takes in a lot of different systems, but they all come under the
same overall term. Sanitary sewers usually carry the effluent from
toilets. Storm drains usually carry the water runoff from rain.
Combined sewers do both.

I know that...it's the Bird Brain that needs the information.

Storm drains are very often referred to as storm *sewers*. When he says
"If it's a for rainwater, it's not a sewer." he's wrong.

I provided a few links for him to check out.

Towns do have ordinances about putting effluent in storm drains but I
don't imagine too many people have been arrested for peeing in a sewer.

Nor do I. Of course, I don't know too many people that actually pee in
sewers. Parks, forests, back yards, alleys, parking lots, yes. Sewers? Not
so much. ;-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/16/2016 8:35 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
..

Nor do I. Of course, I don't know too many people that actually pee in
sewers. Parks, forests, back yards, alleys, parking lots, yes. Sewers? Not
so much. ;-)

In my case, the bathroom is 15 feet from me. The lawn is about 25 feet,
nearest sewer is over 200 feet. Does not seem to be a practical use of
my time.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 16, 2016 at 7:13:42 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 4/16/2016 7:58 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, April 16, 2016 at 6:48:03 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Didn't someone just ask why you spend so much time
discussing toilet functions and excretions?
.

Only in response to you poopy head. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Poop Monster

I'm so glad you're considerate of us
coprophobic types who prefer light
conversation.
.

OMG! I'll bet the sight of a pile of dog poo cause you to jump and scream like someone afflicted with arachnophobia when they see a spider. ^_*

[8~{} Uncle Spider Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/16/2016 06:04 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Towns do have ordinances about putting effluent in storm drains but I
don't imagine too many people have been arrested for peeing in a sewer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiac_%28novel%29

It isn't one of Stephenson's better known novels, but part of the plot
of Zodiac consists of tracking down companies that take advantage of
overloaded storm drains to dump toxic waste.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I find it interesting that The FDA had no jurisdiction over tobacco. I suppose money talks. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Smoky Monster''

they do now

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 16, 2016 at 10:17:55 PM UTC-5, bob haller wrote:

I find it interesting that The FDA had no jurisdiction over tobacco. I suppose money talks. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Smoky Monster''

they do now

Yea, when I was a little kid, my parents smoked, the dog smoked, the cat smoked, the mice smoked, the squirrels in the trees smoked and automobiles had tobacco smoke generators that activated when the windows were rolled up. Smoking was advertized as a healthy activity. Because of my exposure at a young age, I'm horribly allergic to tobacco smoke. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Allergic Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
On 4/16/2016 8:04 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

BTW: When I was 8 years old I could not make it home from school,
so I
peed in a sewer. A kid in my class yelled, "I'm gonna tell."

Towns do have ordinances about putting effluent in storm drains but I
don't imagine too many people have been arrested for peeing in a sewer.

There was the one eight year old boy, in a
small town some where in the USA. Made all
the papers, too. Mug shots, and every thing.

--

Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates into reservoir

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/17/us/ore...ply/index.html

I think they came to their senses after people started telling them they
were totally stupid. Why couldn't they just tell the people the truth,
instead of doing the knee jerk reaction thing?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/17/2016 10:20 AM, taxed and spent wrote:

--

Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates into reservoir

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/17/us/ore...ply/index.html

I think they came to their senses after people started telling them they
were totally stupid. Why couldn't they just tell the people the truth,
instead of doing the knee jerk reaction thing?

Do the have it covered so birds don't crap in it? How dumb can they be?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 11:40:11 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 4/17/2016 10:20 AM, taxed and spent wrote:

--

Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates into reservoir

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/17/us/ore...ply/index.html

I think they came to their senses after people started telling them they
were totally stupid. Why couldn't they just tell the people the truth,
instead of doing the knee jerk reaction thing?

Do the have it covered so birds don't crap in it? How dumb can they be?

That is true. One flock of ducks can put more E-coli in the water than
your average dump ... and urine is basically sterile anyway.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/16/2016 7:55 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

The Cologuard does more than check for blood as they look for cancer cells.

http://www.cologuardtest.com/

Previously I had a virtual colonoscopy which I did because I am on
coumadin and stopping and starting is a pain and probably costs more as
I would need to transition through Lovenox.

The virtual was extremely interesting as it involves the same clean out
plus some contrast agents and they check you in a CT scanner. Not only
reports on the colon but all the organs in the vicinity. Unfortunately
it is only recommended for 5 years vs the usual uneventful colonoscopy
which would have given me 10.

The Cologuard calls for three years but now over 75 I think they may
stop testing.

At my age, anyone that gives me a three year warranty is giving me a
potential lifetime warranty.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 01:04:38 +0100, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 4/16/2016 7:09 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

BTW: When I was 8 years old I could not make it home from school, so I
peed in a sewer. A kid in my class yelled, "I'm gonna tell."

Errr.... a sewer is precisely where your pee goes anyway, so you did good.

Not necessarily.

In many municipalities, any sewer that you could pee into is not the sewer you
should be peeing into.

Then it isn't a sewer. A sewer is for human effluent. If it's a for rainwater, it's not a sewer.

Where exactly do you go to get all of your incorrect information?

Sewer takes in a lot of different systems, but they all come under the
same overall term. Sanitary sewers usually carry the effluent from
toilets. Storm drains usually carry the water runoff from rain.
Combined sewers do both.

Maybe in America you confuse the terms, but in the UK a sewer has a clear meaning, it's dirty foul smelling waste that needs to be cleaned before putting it into a river.

Towns do have ordinances about putting effluent in storm drains but I
don't imagine too many people have been arrested for peeing in a sewer.

It's easier to arrest someone for that than to investigate someone's private property to see if they bothered putting the pipes in the right place.

Although.... it's not illegal to pee on open land, which will end up in the same river.

--
"Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics." - Fletcher Knebel
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 01:25:40 +0100, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 20:04:38 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Towns do have ordinances about putting effluent in storm drains but I
don't imagine too many people have been arrested for peeing in a sewer.

I just pee in the yard. No worries at all.

Can't you afford a toilet?

--
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase...the human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who do survive. -- Frank Herbert (Dune)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 01:35:53 +0100, DerbyDad03 wrote:

[...]

I gave you a link which you ignored.

--
If there's one thing I can't stand, it's intolerance.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 02:56:09 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 04/16/2016 06:04 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Towns do have ordinances about putting effluent in storm drains but I
don't imagine too many people have been arrested for peeing in a sewer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiac_%28novel%29

It isn't one of Stephenson's better known novels, but part of the plot
of Zodiac consists of tracking down companies that take advantage of
overloaded storm drains to dump toxic waste.

What an original plot....

--
Maybe "god" doesn't really care about religions, which were, after all, created by men... just like "god" was.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 15:20:53 +0100, taxed and spent wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
On 4/16/2016 8:04 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

BTW: When I was 8 years old I could not make it home from school,
so I
peed in a sewer. A kid in my class yelled, "I'm gonna tell."

Towns do have ordinances about putting effluent in storm drains but I
don't imagine too many people have been arrested for peeing in a sewer.

There was the one eight year old boy, in a
small town some where in the USA. Made all
the papers, too. Mug shots, and every thing.

--

Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates into reservoir

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/17/us/ore...ply/index.html

I think they came to their senses after people started telling them they
were totally stupid. Why couldn't they just tell the people the truth,
instead of doing the knee jerk reaction thing?

Doesn't everybody know the reservoir is NOT the clean water? The cleaning happens AFTER that.....

--
Barry bit Ben's bum before Betty bumfingered big Bertha's buttocks beside Brian's burning bonfire. -- Ronnie Tompkins, circa 2014.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 18:11:32 +0100, Mr Macaw wrote:

[...]

This is the Cambridge dictionary, the most respected one. Don't bother arguing about it, this dictionary is correct and you are wrong:
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dict.../english/sewer

"a €‹large €‹pipe, usually €‹underground, that is used for €‹carrying €‹waste €‹water and €‹human €‹waste away from €‹buildings to a €‹place where they can be €‹safely got €‹rid of"

And incase you think that's just right-pondian, here's the American version from the same page:

"an €‹artificial €‹passage or €‹pipe, usually €‹underground, that €‹carries €‹waste and used €‹water from €‹sinks and €‹toilets away from €‹buildings to a €‹place where they can be €‹safely €‹gotten €‹rid of"

--
Das Computer Maschine Ist Nich Fur Gefingerenpoken Und Mittengrabben!
Ist Easy Schnappen Der Springenwerken Mit Spitzensparken Und Poppenkorken!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 00:59:15 +0100, DerbyDad03 wrote:

[...]

Idiot. I gave you a site telling you not to put sewage into the non sewer and you didn't even understand it. They have to have different names so you can tell the difference.

http://msu-water.msu.edu/wp-content/...6/Storm-vs.pdf
http://ehs.uky.edu/ep/sewer.html
http://www.conteches.com/Products/Ap...ns/Storm-Sewer

I could go on...

You already do. I've given you the link to the Cambridge dictionary. If you want to argue with that, write to them not me.

--
The skeleton found in the car park has been confirmed to be that of Richard III, but one question remains unanswered:
Who did I pay £20,000 on Ebay for?