Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This has become a very Scary World to live in.

On 4/16/2016 7:13 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, April 16, 2016 at 2:45:55 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
[8~{} Uncle Ulcerated Monster

Nothing like getting an ulcer from your pain
medicines, eh?
--
.

I've been afflicted with chronic pain for many years and at one time I was eating ibuprofen like it was jellybeans. To much of any NSAID will screw up your stomach and kidneys plus make you poop blood and bleed like a hemophiliac. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Bleeding Monster

When I was a kid, my Mom used to accuse me of wasting
my life away in front of the TV. (Now days it would
be the computer.) Not sure she'd like to hear that you
are NSAID'ing your life away in a bedpan.

Didn't someone just ask why you spend so much time
discussing toilet functions and excretions?

--
..
Christopher A. Young