Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default This has become a very Scary World to live in.

On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 15:20:53 +0100, taxed and spent wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
On 4/16/2016 8:04 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

BTW: When I was 8 years old I could not make it home from school,
so I
peed in a sewer. A kid in my class yelled, "I'm gonna tell."

Towns do have ordinances about putting effluent in storm drains but I
don't imagine too many people have been arrested for peeing in a sewer.

There was the one eight year old boy, in a
small town some where in the USA. Made all
the papers, too. Mug shots, and every thing.

--

Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates into reservoir

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/17/us/ore...ply/index.html

I think they came to their senses after people started telling them they
were totally stupid. Why couldn't they just tell the people the truth,
instead of doing the knee jerk reaction thing?

Doesn't everybody know the reservoir is NOT the clean water? The cleaning happens AFTER that.....

--
Barry bit Ben's bum before Betty bumfingered big Bertha's buttocks beside Brian's burning bonfire. -- Ronnie Tompkins, circa 2014.