Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This has become a very Scary World to live in.

On 4/15/2016 11:25 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I had an endoscopy and colonoscopy on the same day hopefully in that order. Then I had a second colonoscopy months later. Doctors were trying to figure out where the blood was going. I was anemic and had a low red blood cell count. I explained to them that I was too old to have a period so they went looking. It turned out that I had a bleeding ulcer and didn't know it because there was no pain or upset stomach. I seem to be OK now. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Ulcerated Monster

Nothing like getting an ulcer from your pain
medicines, eh?

--
..
Christopher A. Young