Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default This has become a very Scary World to live in.

Frank posted for all of us...

I'm over 60 and realize that 60 is the new 40. When I was a kid, I
thought anyone over 40 was really, really old. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Forty Monster

Social security actuarial program said I have 11.4 years left when I
checked it a while ago. All you put in is gender and age. My wife is
older but has the same amount of time left and I told her that we were
both scheduled to die around August 2027.

https://www.ssa.gov/oact/population/longevity.html

I think average for men is about 78 but that counts everyone that dies
so the older you get the more chance you have of living beyond average.

At 60 you have about 22 years left.

I tell people that doctors will not let you die until they have all of
your money.

It's called a wallet biopsy,,,

--
Tekkie