Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default This has become a very Scary World to live in.

On Monday, April 18, 2016 at 4:14:45 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 18 Apr 2016 10:58:21 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

...and this comes from a guy who "can't be bothered" to read the links
he himself provides once it's pointed out that his own links prove him wrong.

Damn Derby. Did I ever mention you can't talk to these red bellied
Brits. They have a stiff upper lip and look down their noses at
Americans. At least the USA has never been conquered and enslaved
like the red bellies.

Watch. They call you a moron next. Bet.

I don't subscribe to any type of "they" usage when applied to a specific
group of people.

Good people come in all shapes, colors, nationalities, religions and
political affiliations.

Jerks and trolls come in all shapes, colors, nationalities, religions and
political affiliations.

My current argument with Bird Brain has nothing to do with the fact that
he is British, only that he claims things about me (and about his country)
that aren't true. Actually, it's more about the fact that he refuses to
admit his errors, although he did soften a bit a couple of hours ago.
Maybe I'm wearing him down. You can only run so far before the facts catch
up with you.