Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This has become a very Scary World to live in.

On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 7:01:02 PM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 00:53:42 +0100, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 6:20:19 PM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 14 Apr 2016 14:37:56 +0100, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 5:10:01 AM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 04/13/2016 10:20 PM, wrote:
This has become a very Scary World to live in.

It's not the economy, not politics, not the threats of hurricanes,
tornados earthquakes, nuclear war and other disasters. It's not even
terrorism.

What it is, are bladders. We now have human bladders with arms, legs,
and big blue eyes that stare at people, and drag people around by their
hands and force them to go to public restrooms. And God only knows what
they do once they get you into the restroom, and it's only You and that
Bladder....
Absolutely frightening!!!!

For the last 35 years I have never needed to set an alarm clock.

I have a built-in bladder alarm.

I know how much water to drink, to wake up at any specific time.

I sleep two hours at a time before Mr.Bladder wakes me up to get rid of 500cc. My record is 775cc at one time. I pee a lot. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle IP Monster

Why not drink less in the evening?
--

At one time I got a lot of kidney stones but since I started drinking a lot of water, I've never had another. I also drink Diet Mountain Dew when I have it because the caffeine and phenylalanine help alleviate my chronic pain. The caffeine augments the action of the NSAID I take for inflammation and it also acts as a diuretic. So I urinate a LOT! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Urine Monster

Try cannabis.
--

Check the spelling in your sig. It's,"sesquipedalian". ^_^

I've never tried any pot. I've never purposely inhaled the byproducts of combustion of anything, legal or illegal. I'm actually quite allergic to the ****e people smoke. The possession or use of cannabis is illegal here in Alabamastan but there is a bill working its way through our state legislature to legalize the medical use of cannabis oil for patients experiencing seizures. If cannabis was legalized as a prescription drug, I'd have no problem using it in a form that isn't "smoke" that I'd have to inhale. I do receive breathing treatments using a nebulizer and such a medical device would be a good way to deliver a cannabis extract. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Pot Monster