Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This has become a very Scary World to live in.

On Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 2:25:28 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/14/2016 2:04 PM, wrote:

(Of course because there is money to
be made by convincing people that ****ing during the night is a bad
thing)....

Only bad if you don't get out of bed first.

A few years ago, a doctor at the hospital prescribed a drug that was supposed to help alleviate the chronic pain I suffer from. I started having spasms and my hands were trembling so bad that I couldn't type because my fingers were hitting the wrong keys on the keyboard. The medication also caused me to wet the bed. It was embarrassing when I was seven years old and even worse after sixty. I researched the medications I was taking and it turned out that the drug interacted with my blood pressure medication. Of course I stopped taking the shaking drug. It didn't have that much effect on my pain level anyway. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Shaking Monster