Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default This has become a very Scary World to live in.

On 04/14/2016 10:28 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Holy cow, I don't record the amount.

BTW: When I was 8 years old I could not make it home from school, so I
peed in a sewer. A kid in my class yelled, "I'm gonna tell."

My wife came home from work one day to find my name "written" in the snow
in my front yard.

She wouldn't have minded except that it was written in my neighbor's wife's
handwriting.

I once had a girlfriend who claimed she could pee her name in the snow,
just like a guy.

Too bad I got drafted into the Army during the summer, so never got to
see her do it.

Thirty years+ after I got out of the Army, I did manage to get a hold of
her, but all I asked was "whatever happened to my cat?"

She said he had a long and happy life.