Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Trump Filter

On Friday, January 8, 2016 at 10:03:24 PM UTC-6, sms wrote:
On 1/7/2016 11:08 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/6/2016 4:51 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

snip

Democrats tend to run corporations out of the country. People with a lot of money can move vast sums out of the country and afford to say,"FRAK THIS!" and move elsewhere. A number a millionaires have moved out and renounced their citizenship to keep the U.S. government from touching their money.. It's us peasants who are stuck here where many of us are fooled into voting for Democrats who tell the people they must sacrifice while the Democrat elite live like royalty. Š™.˜‰

[8~{} Uncle Peasant Monster

yeah I'm a peasant too.

Isn't it amazing how the economy always does better when the Democrats
are running things?

http://www.foxbusiness.com/investing/2012/09/04/history-shows-markets-gdp-outperform-under-democrats/

JFK was given credit for cutting taxes and the economy took off. It was the Congress who sent him the bill for his signature. Funny how The President gets the credit or the blame for everything even when it's more than 500 people who are responsible. It seems that when Republicans work hard to repair damage done by Democrats, the people are angry because the improvement didn't happen immediately so they vote in Democrats who take credit for good times based on the repair work of Republicans. When Democrats frak things up again and make the people mad who then vote for Republicans, the cycle starts over. No, I'm not a Republican, Republicans disgust me but Democrats are special, they horrify me. Š™.˜‰

Trust no one....

[8~{} Uncle Independent Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, January 8, 2016 at 10:07:20 PM UTC-6, T wrote:
On 01/08/2016 12:37 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/8/2016 2:32 PM, T wrote:
On 01/08/2016 07:28 AM, Muggles wrote:
On Thu, 7 Jan 2016 23:17:19 -0800, T wrote:
I've been meaning to ask you how work is going for
you? Are you getting busier?

I am not sure. Directly after the holidays, things are a
little weird.

I have to pick up any new business. It need about
three to get back on my feet.

Ok... May you pick up at least 3 new clients ASAP!

Thank you for asking!

Yw

Hi Maggie,

Thank you!

You opinion please. I was thinking of getting a bunch
on ball point pens drawn up with my business name
and phone number. And handing them out when I hand
out cards.

Waste of money? I am thinking that one or the
other (card or pen) may wind up in the trash,
but probably not both. They cost about 50 cents
per pen.

It can't hurt to try. Do you leave them just with face to face business
contacts?

Hi Maggie,

My face is not on my business cards, just writing. I think
realtors are the only ones with their faces on their cards.

I walk right in and talk to anyone that will talk to
me. I explain my service. Sometimes give them a quick consult
on any problems they may be having. I usually get my hand
shook and complemented about my attitude.

As far as I can tell, I am doing everything right. I have
been told by several that they are hanging on by their
fingernails. Accountants/bookeepers say the same thing
about the rest of the business community. All too
often those I thought would call me, I go and visit 6 months
to a year later and their offices are cleared out.

I would say 2 out of 3 business office buildings are
empty. I is even worse now that we have a new commerce
tax looming over our heads.

I keep my mouth shut about politics and religoun when
handing out cards. Just keep it business. Not a word about
the horse meat in my refreg that Stormin' pawned off on
me as unicorn meat. (I wonder if he will see that!)

:-)

-T

I'm here in The South where it's hard to deal with some of my cousins. Half my relatives are Southern Baptist and I must be very careful what I say around them especially the women. They look for sin everywhere, in everything and they will find it whether it exists or not. I can say "Hello" and they're offended because "Hell" is a swear word and "O" is a sexual reference. They smile and are pleasant but as soon as you are gone, they run to their boss and claim you were nasty to them. I was repairing a computer system that had quit working when I discovered a Trojan horse virus infecting the system. Not thinking, I said,"This computer has a Trojan on it." Of course the secretary smiled and was pleasant nodding her head as though she understood then went to her boss and told him I was being vulgar and talking sex to her. There are people out there who are surrounded by verbal landmines and it's extremely difficult to carry on a conversation with them. GEEZ! Š™.˜‰

[8~{} Uncle Vulgar Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, January 8, 2016 at 10:07:34 PM UTC-6, T wrote:
On 01/08/2016 08:47 AM, sms wrote:
On 1/7/2016 11:08 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/6/2016 4:51 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

snip

Democrats tend to run corporations out of the country. People with a
lot of money can move vast sums out of the country and afford to
say,"FRAK THIS!" and move elsewhere. A number a millionaires have
moved out and renounced their citizenship to keep the U.S. government
from touching their money. It's us peasants who are stuck here where
many of us are fooled into voting for Democrats who tell the people
they must sacrifice while the Democrat elite live like royalty. Š™.˜‰

[8~{} Uncle Peasant Monster

yeah I'm a peasant too.

Isn't it amazing how the economy always does better when the Democrats
are running things?

http://www.foxbusiness.com/investing/2012/09/04/history-shows-markets-gdp-outperform-under-democrats/

Dude, you mean the stock market. And post the Democrats
turning into a bunch of communists/nazis. And only because
they print money (stealing value from all our savings accounts)
and funneling it to their friends in the stock market. This
is how under democrat administrations the poor get poorer
and the rich get richer and the stock market goes up.

Doesn't it also depend on who in the government is reporting the numbers? So if the government is manipulating the numbers by lying.... Hum, now who is famous for and expected to lie? Š™.˜‰

[8~{} Uncle Suspicious Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, January 8, 2016 at 10:07:46 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 7 Jan 2016 22:00:17 -0800, T wrote:

And Oren though his howitzer was fun!

It was at the time. My gun didn't have kinetic sabot rounds (wash the
remains out with a hose), rail guns or lasers that could fire over the
horizon. I'm jealous. I would pee my pants if I got to play with
those weapons today. Back in the day there was Atomic cannons that
were disbanded.

Nevada:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goMNAxFqGbk

Funny thing. Today, The History Channel had a program on where a segment was about the Davy Crockett tactical nuclear weapon. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Atomic Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/08/2016 07:05 AM, rbowman wrote:
Carter, while I think he'd be a better Sunday school teacher than a
president, had the misfortune of being in office when the payback from
Nixon's wage and price controls hit.

Carter believes all that left wing economic claptrap. It was his
downfall.

Nixon's wage and price control: it always mesmerizes me
when folks call Nixon a conservative. What is the word
I am looking for. I forget, but vaguely remember it
sounding like an African animal with a horn on its head.
Hmmmm. I will remember it eventually.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/8/2016 2:32 PM, T wrote:
[...]

You realize the Southern Baptists put the "fun" in "fundamentalist"
don't you?

I have not that happen in 20 years I have been doing computer
consulting, thank goodness!

There is office politics though. Luckily, I usually
work for the owner and am insulated from it.

I work for several Christian churches. Everyone is
so very sweet. It is a nice oasis to work, even if
I give them a break on labor.

Question: when you get holy water shook on you, does it
burn and smoke? (Me, I Ain't Saying!)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/08/2016 09:33 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

You got that!

They are currently lying their asses off about unemployment.

Here are the real numbers:
http://www.shadowstats.com/

Unemployment is around 22%, not 5%.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/08/2016 09:02 PM, Muggles wrote:
I don't sleep that well off and on when my hip hurts at night. It's
like sleep deprivation torture.

Are you having join pains, arthritis, or osteoporosis, or some
such?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 8 Jan 2016 22:35:46 -0800, T wrote:
I don't sleep that well off and on when my hip hurts
at night. It's like sleep deprivation torture.

Are you having join pains, arthritis, or osteoporosis,
or some such?

It's like the cartilage in the joint gets inflamed and swells, and
has a dull ache all night. One Dr said it's bursitis. Sure is
painful for being something like that.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/08/2016 10:50 PM, Muggles wrote:
On Fri, 8 Jan 2016 22:35:46 -0800, T wrote:
I don't sleep that well off and on when my hip hurts
at night. It's like sleep deprivation torture.

Are you having join pains, arthritis, or osteoporosis,
or some such?

It's like the cartilage in the joint gets inflamed and swells, and has a
dull ache all night. One Dr said it's bursitis. Sure is painful for
being something like that.

Hi Maggie,

Go find yourself some Range Free beef bones and make stock.
This is something missing in our modern diet. And
we are all paying the price for it while all kinds of
the above problems. The stuff in the store is not
broth/stock: it is chemicals.

Here are some articles on it:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/cooking-with-bones/

http://www.westonaprice.org/health-t...e-and-gelatin/

This is for chicken stock (beef is better but both work).

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/homemade-chicken-stock/

The trick is to use a splash (~1/4 cup, who measures?) of
vinegar. It breaks down the bones. You know you got
it right if, after it cools, it comes out a bit like jello.
Remove the fat after its cools. I freeze half and refrig
the other half.

I pressure cook mine for about 6 hours, then let it cool
on its own for several more hours. I throw in few garlic
cloves, an onion, and carrots into mine.

Calcium supplements only make things worse.

And Stock is YUMMY!

Both: boiled down mussel meat
Stock: boiled down bones

Spoon yourself out 3/4 of stock, add some organic
heavy whipping cream, some onion and garlic power,
Chimayo (new mexico red) chili powder, a pinch of
salt, microwave till warm, and you have the most
amazing comfort food!

Don't forget to use it on your vegi's too.

OH NOW I AM GETTING HUNGRY!

-T

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 9:29:47 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 01/07/2016 08:27 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
The Reagan debt increased due to Dems who didn't
keep their promises to cut spending.

Be happy. All that deficit spending is why you were prosperous during
those years. The best thing Reagan did was let Volcker hand out the
bitter medicine that was needed. After getting the inflation back in the
jar, liberal government spending kept the ball rolling.

The problem in the '70s was convincing corporate management that your
project would have an ROI better than just putting the money in the bank
and collecting 10% interest.

I see, so the lower tax rates that Reagan put into effect, didn't
leave me with more of my own money, making me more prosperous? Must
have had a hole in my pocket, I guess.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, January 8, 2016 at 11:03:19 PM UTC-5, sms wrote:
On 1/7/2016 9:16 AM, Muggles wrote:

snip

I don't know the magic number for cutting taxes since it's not my job to
analyze it, but I'm fairly confident that cutting taxes WILL stimulate
the economy resulting in more jobs, more people who CAN pay taxes on
income, and more businesses putting more money into the economy.

You can begin your education he
http://www.factandmyth.com/taxes/tax-decreases-do-not-increase-revenue

Remember, you have look at the relative amount of revenue that would be
collected with and without tax cuts or tax increases. You can't just
pick and choose tiny snippets of time during a business cycle and use
correlation rather than causation. I can explain this further to you if
you need help.

Thanks for proving yourself wrong. Even your own source acknowledges
that federal revenue almost doubled during Reagan's two terms. Of course
they don't say that, because they have an agenda. And sure, taxes as a
percent of GDP came down. So did federal spending. That's because the
ECONMOMY GREW LIKE A ROCKET. In other words, they just verified the
Laffer curve.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 12:45:05 AM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 01/08/2016 07:05 AM, rbowman wrote:
Carter, while I think he'd be a better Sunday school teacher than a
president, had the misfortune of being in office when the payback from
Nixon's wage and price controls hit.

Carter believes all that left wing economic claptrap. It was his
downfall.

Nixon's wage and price control: it always mesmerizes me
when folks call Nixon a conservative. What is the word
I am looking for. I forget, but vaguely remember it
sounding like an African animal with a horn on its head.
Hmmmm. I will remember it eventually.

Carter had his own ecomomic dumb things, equal to Nixon's price
controls. He and the libs put a heavy windfall profits tax on
oil produced from existing wells, screwing the oil industry.
It did lead to some innovation though. Marc Rich, figured out
how to put old oil into a pipline, run it around a bit, through
a tank farm perhaps, and voila, it became new oil, not subject to
the tax. He cheated the govt out of hundreds of millions in
taxes and fled to Switzerland before he could be arrested.
Not to worry though, Bill Clinton pardoned him on his last day
in office, despite him never having been brought to justice and
still being on the FBI most wanted list. Marc Rich's ex-wife
donated millions to the Democrat party, donated to the Clinton
library, etc. Amazing how that works.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/8/2016 2:32 PM, T wrote:
[...]

I have absolutely no fear of terrorists because as a small boy I had Irish nuns for teachers. All the terror and fright was burned out of me as a child so I'm considered to be fearless by my friends. I do have an inexplicable fear of albino penguins though. When I was in the hospital after a few episodes of near death, my first visitor would usually be the pastor of one of the small churches I helped out. I don't share their faith and have never attended one of their sermons. I helped them because they and the members of their church are nice people who are not wealthy but give what they can to help others. I do have a problem with snooty judgmental overly religious people how have the dirtiest minds of anyone I meet. They are often proselytizers and I have a bad habit(no pun) of telling them that I'm a Satanist who worships The Devil. I then invite them to attend a service and be a sacrifice. It sends them screaming like their hair was on fire and they will tell everyone who will listen that I'm an evil Satanist. The people who know me laugh themselves silly when told this by one of the crazed Jesus freaks. I really enjoy seeing the expression on the face of one of those pesky proselytizers who don't understand when I politely say to them,"No thank you, I'm not interested" then I must escalate the rejection professing to believe in Satanism. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Evil Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/8/2016 3:47 PM, T wrote:

I keep my mouth shut about politics and religoun when
handing out cards. Just keep it business. Not a word about
the horse meat in my refreg that Stormin' pawned off on
me as unicorn meat. (I wonder if he will see that!)

:-)

-T

That was resurrected unicorns, that were ridden by
Nephite warriors on the land of Cumorah, in North
America. About the time Christ appeared to the
Nephites, and personally laid hands on all their
unicorns, so they could be invincible in battle.

You have no idea how precious that meat really is.
I had to sell some of the pages of the golden plates
(which are burried in my back yard) to be able to
buy that. Dug up the plates with a sword left to me
by a stripling warrior. He had finished slaying
lamanites with it a few hundred years ago. Says it
might work on Muslim invaders if I pray over the
sword. Really nice kid. About twenty years old, and
totally huge biceps. I asked him to stay, but he said
he had to go battle Satan's warriors on a planet
near Kolob.

(I wonder if T will see that?)

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/9/2016 2:19 AM, T wrote:

Hi Maggie,

Go find yourself some Range Free beef bones and make stock.
This is something missing in our modern diet. And
we are all paying the price for it while all kinds of
the above problems. The stuff in the store is not
broth/stock: it is chemicals.

I've had great results with that Nephite Unicorn meat.
Makes me feel invincible.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Trump Filter (now: How's work for Mr. T?)

On 1/8/2016 11:25 PM, Muggles wrote:
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...e_3035602b.jpg

Picture of our local Mr. T on this list.

Always like Mr. T.!

The A team's Mr. T seemed like a decent enough fellow.
Not getting on no airplane, fool!

AHR's Mr. T seems like a nice enough fellow, also.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/8/2016 11:46 PM, T wrote:
On 01/08/2016 04:15 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...e_3035602b.jpg

Picture of our local Mr. T on this list.

You know he might actually be a bit better looking than me!

I always think of you as a fine, upstanding
fellow, fool!

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/9/2016 9:14 AM, Hecho en China wrote:

We the people keep forgetting that the unemployment rate is
partially caused by the trade imbalance with China. Essentially,
our jobs and dollars are flowing out the door and the only
thing coming back is debt.

We the people are going broke.

Yeah, but I saved 50 cents at Walmart!

Might be better to spend the money, buy
American. Quality matters.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/08/2016 10:25 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Not thinking, I said,"This computer has a Trojan on it." Of course the secretary smiled and was pleasant nodding her head as though she understood then went to her boss and told him I was being vulgar and talking sex to her. There are people out there who are surrounded by verbal landmines and it's extremely difficult to carry on a conversation with them.

A minor trauma of adolescence was attending Troy High School. Nothing
like having the football team march onto the field singing 'We are the
Mighty Trojans from Troy High!'

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/08/2016 10:44 PM, T wrote:
Nixon's wage and price control: it always mesmerizes me
when folks call Nixon a conservative. What is the word
I am looking for. I forget, but vaguely remember it
sounding like an African animal with a horn on its head.
Hmmmm. I will remember it eventually.

Crook? It is scary that, even given the Democrats shot themselves in
both feet and their testicles, Nixon is 1972 was one of the few times
'won by a landslide' was an accurate description.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/09/2016 05:07 AM, trader_4 wrote:
I see, so the lower tax rates that Reagan put into effect, didn't
leave me with more of my own money, making me more prosperous? Must
have had a hole in my pocket, I guess.

How much most discretionary spending did you do? Was it enough to pick
up the economy? I honestly can't remember any great windfall or doing
anything out of the ordinary.
Posted to alt.home.repair

T posted for all of us...

[...]

My opinion of freebie pens is not good. They are worth less than you paid
for them. I never looked up a number on a pen for business. Most ended up
with my wife as she loses them as fast as they drop to the floor.

Business cards give a better impression and at least if the contact doesn't
hate or trust you they get put on the pile or in a drawer for later when
they need your service.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

T posted for all of us...

The so called rifling on the barrel was a magnetic field
that the puck floated and accelerated down. The puck
never actually touched anything after it started accelerating.

Like the MagLev train Japan?

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/09/2016 04:57 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I have absolutely no fear of terrorists because as a small boy I had Irish nuns for teachers.

1+ I don't think mine were Irish, just mean.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/09/2016 05:21 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/8/2016 3:47 PM, T wrote:

[...]

Perhaps! :-)

Does "resurrected unicorn" also taste like "horse"?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/09/2016 06:52 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/9/2016 9:14 AM, Hecho en China wrote:

We the people keep forgetting that the unemployment rate is
partially caused by the trade imbalance with China. Essentially,
our jobs and dollars are flowing out the door and the only
thing coming back is debt.

We the people are going broke.

Yeah, but I saved 50 cents at Walmart!

Might be better to spend the money, buy
American. Quality matters.

Somewhere my wife read that the impact on crappy, fall apart
clothing being bought three times more frequently than the
old more expensive American stuff has be a challenge
on our land fills. I may not have all the details correct.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/09/2016 01:27 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
T posted for all of us...

The so called rifling on the barrel was a magnetic field
that the puck floated and accelerated down. The puck
never actually touched anything after it started accelerating.

Like the MagLev train Japan?

Yup! Them damned things, I forget how fast the design
was, but they were suppose to fly damned near the speed
of light!

Bear in mind a lot of this may have been for the Soviet
spies to bring home and freak out the Soviet establishment.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/09/2016 05:28 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/9/2016 2:19 AM, T wrote:

Hi Maggie,

Go find yourself some Range Free beef bones and make stock.
This is something missing in our modern diet. And
we are all paying the price for it while all kinds of
the above problems. The stuff in the store is not
broth/stock: it is chemicals.

I've had great results with that Nephite Unicorn meat.
Makes me feel invincible.

Why did mine taste like horse meat?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/09/2016 11:38 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 01/09/2016 05:07 AM, trader_4 wrote:
I see, so the lower tax rates that Reagan put into effect, didn't
leave me with more of my own money, making me more prosperous? Must
have had a hole in my pocket, I guess.

How much most discretionary spending did you do? Was it enough to pick
up the economy? I honestly can't remember any great windfall or doing
anything out of the ordinary.

Cut taxes *AND* cut the fed, A LOT.

It is really that simple. But it would require the establishment
to give up power and control over our lives.

And there we have the crux of the problem. I believe in times past
it was referred to as tyranny.

I do not believe we a paying subsidies for corn alcohol that
we are required to put in our cars that screws up our engines!

There are so many places to cut the fed it isn't funny.
Get rid of the education dept, the commence dept, all the endowments,
all the subsidies, the EPA, all the swat teams except the FBI,
yada, yada.

And put our newly elected Senator Oren from the great state of
Nevada in as our AG. I know, hope springs eternal!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/9/2016 6:30 PM, T wrote:
On 01/09/2016 05:21 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

You have no idea how precious that meat really is.
I had to sell some of the pages of the golden plates
(which are burried in my back yard) to be able to
buy that. Dug up the plates with a sword left to me
by a stripling warrior. He had finished slaying
lamanites with it a few hundred years ago. Says it
might work on Muslim invaders if I pray over the
sword. Really nice kid. About twenty years old, and
totally huge biceps. I asked him to stay, but he said
he had to go battle Satan's warriors on a planet
near Kolob.

(I wonder if T will see that?)

Perhaps! :-)

Does "resurrected unicorn" also taste like "horse"?

Sweeter than honey, and more delicate than
dinner rolls. Other than that, a bit like
chicken.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/9/2016 6:32 PM, T wrote:
On 01/09/2016 06:52 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Yeah, but I saved 50 cents at Walmart!

Might be better to spend the money, buy
American. Quality matters.

Somewhere my wife read that the impact on crappy, fall apart
clothing being bought three times more frequently than the
old more expensive American stuff has be a challenge
on our land fills. I may not have all the details correct.

When I was a kid, my Dad used to say a poor
man can't afford to buy a cheap shirt. I
questioned that, and this was much of the
answer. Addition to what your wife said,
Dad said that the cheap shirt wears out much
sooner.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Trump Filter for Mr. T and his business

On 1/9/2016 6:33 PM, T wrote:
On 01/09/2016 01:09 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
My opinion of freebie pens is not good. They are worth less than you paid
for them. I never looked up a number on a pen for business. Most ended up
with my wife as she loses them as fast as they drop to the floor.

Business cards give a better impression and at least if the contact
doesn't
hate or trust you they get put on the pile or in a drawer for later when
they need your service.

Thank you!

Tekkie has followed me from group to group,
criticizing me. I've filtered him, see him
(or her) only in quoted text. I would not put
any confidence in any thing he writes. You'd
be better off asking someone like Uncle Monster,
who actually was in business. Or like my self,
who actually IS in business.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Trump Filter defines unicorn meat

On 1/9/2016 6:35 PM, T wrote:
On 01/09/2016 05:28 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I've had great results with that Nephite Unicorn meat.
Makes me feel invincible.

Why did mine taste like horse meat?

I had to ask the Elders. Mine was just as tender
as bread, as sweet as honey, and as nutritious as
Flintstones Chewables. Much has to do with the faith
of the person eating. I regret yours was less than
successful. Perhaps more faith?

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 9 Jan 2016 15:43:15 -0800, T wrote:

And put our newly elected Senator Oren from the great state of
Nevada in as our AG. I know, hope springs eternal!

I can break 'em. Teach how to be humble. Bring 'em to their knees and
won't take no smart mouth back talk. Teach 'em how to make little
rocks out of big ones. "I'll be good today, Boss!. Please don't hit me
no more"

I'm not running for office, though.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/9/2016 1:19 AM, T wrote:
[...]

What nutrient is missing from our diet that we can get from these foods?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/09/2016 04:25 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/9/2016 6:33 PM, T wrote:
On 01/09/2016 01:09 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
My opinion of freebie pens is not good. They are worth less than you
paid
for them. I never looked up a number on a pen for business. Most
ended up
with my wife as she loses them as fast as they drop to the floor.

Business cards give a better impression and at least if the contact
doesn't
hate or trust you they get put on the pile or in a drawer for later when
they need your service.

Thank you!

Tekkie has followed me from group to group,
criticizing me. I've filtered him, see him
(or her) only in quoted text. I would not put
any confidence in any thing he writes. You'd
be better off asking someone like Uncle Monster,
who actually was in business. Or like my self,
who actually IS in business.

I would appreciate both your and Uncle's thoughts
on the matter.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/09/2016 04:27 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/9/2016 6:35 PM, T wrote:
On 01/09/2016 05:28 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I've had great results with that Nephite Unicorn meat.
Makes me feel invincible.

Why did mine taste like horse meat?

I had to ask the Elders. Mine was just as tender
as bread, as sweet as honey, and as nutritious as
Flintstones Chewables. Much has to do with the faith
of the person eating. I regret yours was less than
successful. Perhaps more faith?

More faith, less horse meat?