Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Trump Filter for Mr. T and his business

On 1/9/2016 6:33 PM, T wrote:
On 01/09/2016 01:09 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
My opinion of freebie pens is not good. They are worth less than you paid
for them. I never looked up a number on a pen for business. Most ended up
with my wife as she loses them as fast as they drop to the floor.

Business cards give a better impression and at least if the contact
doesn't
hate or trust you they get put on the pile or in a drawer for later when
they need your service.

Thank you!

Tekkie has followed me from group to group,
criticizing me. I've filtered him, see him
(or her) only in quoted text. I would not put
any confidence in any thing he writes. You'd
be better off asking someone like Uncle Monster,
who actually was in business. Or like my self,
who actually IS in business.

--
..
Christopher A. Young