Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Trump Filter

On 1/9/2016 6:30 PM, T wrote:
On 01/09/2016 05:21 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

You have no idea how precious that meat really is.
I had to sell some of the pages of the golden plates
(which are burried in my back yard) to be able to
buy that. Dug up the plates with a sword left to me
by a stripling warrior. He had finished slaying
lamanites with it a few hundred years ago. Says it
might work on Muslim invaders if I pray over the
sword. Really nice kid. About twenty years old, and
totally huge biceps. I asked him to stay, but he said
he had to go battle Satan's warriors on a planet
near Kolob.

(I wonder if T will see that?)

Perhaps! :-)

Does "resurrected unicorn" also taste like "horse"?

Sweeter than honey, and more delicate than
dinner rolls. Other than that, a bit like
chicken.

--
..
Christopher A. Young