Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Trump Filter

On 1/8/2016 3:47 PM, T wrote:

I keep my mouth shut about politics and religoun when
handing out cards. Just keep it business. Not a word about
the horse meat in my refreg that Stormin' pawned off on
me as unicorn meat. (I wonder if he will see that!)

:-)

-T

That was resurrected unicorns, that were ridden by
Nephite warriors on the land of Cumorah, in North
America. About the time Christ appeared to the
Nephites, and personally laid hands on all their
unicorns, so they could be invincible in battle.

You have no idea how precious that meat really is.
I had to sell some of the pages of the golden plates
(which are burried in my back yard) to be able to
buy that. Dug up the plates with a sword left to me
by a stripling warrior. He had finished slaying
lamanites with it a few hundred years ago. Says it
might work on Muslim invaders if I pray over the
sword. Really nice kid. About twenty years old, and
totally huge biceps. I asked him to stay, but he said
he had to go battle Satan's warriors on a planet
near Kolob.

(I wonder if T will see that?)

--
..