Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Trump Filter for Mr. T and his business

On 01/11/2016 05:41 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/11/2016 8:05 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, January 10, 2016 at 10:57:51 PM UTC-5, T wrote:

I am thinking that the most important thing is to
talk to people in person.

This stupid recession can go on forever.

Another example of delusion. The recession ended in June 2009.
Yes, we've had slow growth since then, but slow growth is not
a recession. Just the facts.

Real people like Mr. T and my self are in all
kind of financial pain. And everyone we talk
to is also in pain. I've seen on the web that
the real unemployment numbers are about 20% in
the USA. I'd call that recession and more.

Here are the real statistics:

http://www.shadowstats.com/
http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate...loyment-charts
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Trump Filter

On 01/11/2016 07:26 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
T writes:
On 01/08/2016 08:52 AM, sms wrote:
On 1/7/2016 9:16 AM, Muggles wrote:

snip

I don't know the magic number for cutting taxes since it's not my job to
analyze it, but I'm fairly confident that cutting taxes WILL stimulate
the economy resulting in more jobs, more people who CAN pay taxes on
income, and more businesses putting more money into the economy.

You can begin your education he
http://www.factandmyth.com/taxes/tax-decreases-do-not-increase-revenue

Remember, you have look at the relative amount of revenue that would be
collected with and without tax cuts or tax increases. You can't just
pick and choose tiny snippets of time during a business cycle and use
correlation rather than causation. I can explain this further to you if
you need help.

Too many examples of it working and I lived through it.

Yet you cannot actually _cite_ a specific example.

Hmmm. Maybe if I repeated: Truman, Kennedy, Reagan.
No, guess not. No examples. None.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, January 11, 2016 at 10:26:27 AM UTC-5, Scott Lurndal wrote:
T writes:
[...]

Example was already given. Reagan cut the top tax rate from 70% down
to 28%. At the end of 8 years, revenue nearly doubled. The economy
boomed, 21 mil real, decent, good paying jobs were created. Unemployment
went from 10% to 5%, inflation went from 15% to 5%, horrific interest
rates became normal again.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 1:39:27 AM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 01/11/2016 05:41 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/11/2016 8:05 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, January 10, 2016 at 10:57:51 PM UTC-5, T wrote:

I am thinking that the most important thing is to
talk to people in person.

This stupid recession can go on forever.

Another example of delusion. The recession ended in June 2009.
Yes, we've had slow growth since then, but slow growth is not
a recession. Just the facts.

Real people like Mr. T and my self are in all
kind of financial pain. And everyone we talk
to is also in pain. I've seen on the web that
the real unemployment numbers are about 20% in
the USA. I'd call that recession and more.

Here are the real statistics:

http://www.shadowstats.com/
http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate...loyment-charts

Just because someone does some "adjusting" of their own, doesn't
make the numbers real.

"The seasonally-adjusted SGS Alternate Unemployment Rate reflects current unemployment reporting methodology adjusted for SGS-estimated long-term discouraged workers"

It's funny, when a scientist does some adjusting of a temp reading
somewhere on the planet, you'd call it a total scam, to discredit
them. But when some hack on the internet does adjusting, well
then it's peachy keen, because it confirms what you believe and
you don't even want to look at whether the "adjusting" has an basis
at all.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 6:10:23 AM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

Climate Scientist or Political Scientist, not a whole lot of difference between them since the subjects they're studying don't follow a fixed set of laws. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/13/2016 02:23 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Their arguments for Global Warming are very much religious. They
present the concept as an Axiom.

Any scientific theory that will not allow for dissenting opinion
and persecutes those that try does not pass the "Stink Test"
and is clearly not science.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, January 13, 2016 at 2:40:54 PM UTC-6, T wrote:
[...]

I was alluding to the lawlessness of both subjects. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Legal Monster