Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default OT, Trump Filter

On 01/11/2016 07:26 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
T writes:
On 01/08/2016 08:52 AM, sms wrote:
On 1/7/2016 9:16 AM, Muggles wrote:

snip

I don't know the magic number for cutting taxes since it's not my job to
analyze it, but I'm fairly confident that cutting taxes WILL stimulate
the economy resulting in more jobs, more people who CAN pay taxes on
income, and more businesses putting more money into the economy.

You can begin your education he
http://www.factandmyth.com/taxes/tax-decreases-do-not-increase-revenue

Remember, you have look at the relative amount of revenue that would be
collected with and without tax cuts or tax increases. You can't just
pick and choose tiny snippets of time during a business cycle and use
correlation rather than causation. I can explain this further to you if
you need help.

Too many examples of it working and I lived through it.

Yet you cannot actually _cite_ a specific example.

Hmmm. Maybe if I repeated: Truman, Kennedy, Reagan.
No, guess not. No examples. None.