Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Trump Filter

On Friday, January 8, 2016 at 10:07:46 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 7 Jan 2016 22:00:17 -0800, T wrote:

And Oren though his howitzer was fun!

It was at the time. My gun didn't have kinetic sabot rounds (wash the
remains out with a hose), rail guns or lasers that could fire over the
horizon. I'm jealous. I would pee my pants if I got to play with
those weapons today. Back in the day there was Atomic cannons that
were disbanded.

Nevada:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goMNAxFqGbk

Funny thing. Today, The History Channel had a program on where a segment was about the Davy Crockett tactical nuclear weapon. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Atomic Monster