Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This guy from alt.home.repair when into a bar....

This looks likes some of the regulars to me....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp1iBmzT6ww

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, January 2, 2016 at 4:16:36 PM UTC-5, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:
This looks likes some of the regulars to me....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp1iBmzT6ww

I like the "tough guy" on the balcony who made sure he stayed behind the railing.

He must be the boss.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 2 Jan 2016 14:15:59 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Saturday, January 2, 2016 at 4:16:36 PM UTC-5, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:
This looks likes some of the regulars to me....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp1iBmzT6ww

I like the "tough guy" on the balcony who made sure he stayed behind the railing.

He must be the boss.

You noticed. When the guy struck at the first two guys, they should
have all dog piled on him and stomped a mud hole in a ass. They let
this thing go on to long. Somebody could have been hurt if the guy
pulled a weapon out.

Cousin AHR Mud Hole Maker!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Saturday, January 2, 2016 at 4:16:36 PM UTC-5, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:
This looks likes some of the regulars to me....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp1iBmzT6ww

I like the "tough guy" on the balcony who made sure he stayed behind the railing.

He must be the boss.

You noticed. When the guy struck at the first two guys, they should
have all dog piled on him and stomped a mud hole in a ass. They let
this thing go on to long. Somebody could have been hurt if the guy
pulled a weapon out.

Cousin AHR Mud Hole Maker!

I'm guessing there would have been liability issues. Get him off your property
and let the cops deal with him once he's on the street.

No argument about the weapon situation, but beating his punk ass to a pulp
wouldn't have stood up in court if they tried an "He might have had a weapon"
argument.
Posted to alt.home.repair

DerbyDad03'wrote: "wouldn't have stood up in court if they tried an "He might have had a weapon"

Pretty obvious from recent news that courts are pro-guns,
or at least, pro-police.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 2 Jan 2016 15:31:28 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

You noticed. When the guy struck at the first two guys, they should
have all dog piled on him and stomped a mud hole in a ass. They let
this thing go on to long. Somebody could have been hurt if the guy
pulled a weapon out.

Cousin AHR Mud Hole Maker!

I'm guessing there would have been liability issues. Get him off your property
and let the cops deal with him once he's on the street.

No argument about the weapon situation, but beating his punk ass to a pulp
wouldn't have stood up in court if they tried an "He might have had a weapon"
argument.

Let the court decide if it goes that far. I'm sure the cops put a
tuning fork on his head. I can only speak for myself and loved ones.
Talk all the talk you want, swing at me or hit me and the game is on.

Yes I've been sued. Guy tried to bite me and was kicking at my nuts.
Had a knife to deal with another time and knocked him on his ass.
Another was a gun the police dealt with. Get in my face, touch me then
the doo doo happens.

Lock me up, feed me and they still can't eat me

Cousin Patient Citizen.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

You are an individual. I got the impression that the guys in the video
were employees. Hats, sweaters, towel in back pocket, etc.

There's a different level of liability for employees - or at least for the business -
than for 2 individuals involved in an altercation or perhaps a mugging.

Note the "boss" telling the big guy on the stairs to stop egging on the guy
that is getting thrown out.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

This quote from the police seems to back up my impression that the guys
escorting Boykin out of the bar were employees:

"...a man at the bar was fighting with employees who were trying to remove him from the premises. The man was being aggressive while other people in his group tried to hold him back, saying that they would all go back to their nearby hotel."

http://deadspin.com/report-this-is-t...deo-1750705715

In addition, the employees may have known that he was the star TCU quarterback
and didn't want to pummel him, just get him off of the premises.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, January 2, 2016 at 3:16:36 PM UTC-6, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:
This looks likes some of the regulars to me....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp1iBmzT6ww

Thug culture polluted college football long ago. A college senior at age 22? I doubt he took a year off to be a Peace Corp volunteer? I remember the good old days when Bear Bryant was the deified Alabama football coach. His players were on their best behavior or they were off the team. I recall the star player Joe Namath being benched for something that would be considered normal behavior for a college student of today. I see college football players being interviewed on a TV newscasts and the morons can barely speak English. I'm lead to believe that those young men of color have been admitted to a college for reasons other than the content of their character and the quality of their intellect. If they don't wind up in professional sports after college WTF are they going to do? Are they going on to get a Nobel Prize for doing absolutely nothing? Oh yea, it's already happened. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Cynical Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, January 3, 2016 at 1:50:24 AM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:
A college senior at age 22? I doubt he took a year off to be a Peace Corp volunteer?

18+4? The math seems to work...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, January 3, 2016 at 6:44:15 AM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:
On Sunday, January 3, 2016 at 1:50:24 AM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:
A college senior at age 22? I doubt he took a year off to be a Peace Corp volunteer?

18+4? The math seems to work...

Boykin redshirted the 2011 season, so he was at TCU for 5 years.

Of course, the fact that he spent 5 years at TCU doesn't necessarily
make him a thug. Thousands of students redshirt their first year for
good reasons.

What is interesting is that Boykin became a starter after the previous
quarterback (Casey Pachall) was suspended because of a DUI charge. Now,
4 years later, Boykin's college career ends on an alcohol related charge.

That fact may say something about the culture at TCU.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, January 3, 2016 at 8:52:40 AM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Sunday, January 3, 2016 at 6:44:15 AM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:
On Sunday, January 3, 2016 at 1:50:24 AM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:
A college senior at age 22? I doubt he took a year off to be a Peace Corp volunteer?

18+4? The math seems to work...

Boykin redshirted the 2011 season, so he was at TCU for 5 years.

Of course, the fact that he spent 5 years at TCU doesn't necessarily
make him a thug. Thousands of students redshirt their first year for
good reasons.

What is interesting is that Boykin became a starter after the previous
quarterback (Casey Pachall) was suspended because of a DUI charge. Now,
4 years later, Boykin's college career ends on an alcohol related charge.

That fact may say something about the culture at TCU.

There have been football players from The University of Alabama arrested for dealing drugs out of the football players dorm. In my opinion college football has been infested by thug culture. I've seen news reports about pro football players acting like thugs. I don't care about football at all except for the noise people make when they're screaming at the fraking TV showing a game. I don't like noise. Š™.˜‰

[8~{} Uncle Quite Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 3 Jan 2016 22:45:36 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

In my opinion college football has been infested by thug culture. I've seen news reports about pro football players acting like thugs. I don't care about football at all except for the noise people make when they're screaming at the fraking TV showing a game. I don't like noise. ?.?

[8~{} Uncle Quite Monster

College football has been "pro" for years. Coaches making over $1
million, it is a business, not a sport. The players are just
Gladiators in training waiting for the big break.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

In my opinion college football has been infested by thug culture. I've seen news reports about pro football players acting like thugs. I don't care about football at all except for the noise people make when they're screaming at the fraking TV showing a game. I don't like noise. ?.?

[8~{} Uncle Quite Monster

College football has been "pro" for years. Coaches making over $1
million, it is a business, not a sport. The players are just
Gladiators in training waiting for the big break.

Why not disconnect the college from the football teams, let the players who want an education come on campus then pass out coloring books to the other players. A football coach being paid more than a Nobel Prize winning scientist who comes to a university to teach and bring in research grants? Yea, that makes perfect sense when we have "The Dumbassification Of America". Š™.˜‰

[8~{} Uncle Research Monster