Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default This guy from alt.home.repair when into a bar....

On Sat, 2 Jan 2016 14:15:59 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Saturday, January 2, 2016 at 4:16:36 PM UTC-5, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:
This looks likes some of the regulars to me....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp1iBmzT6ww

I like the "tough guy" on the balcony who made sure he stayed behind the railing.

He must be the boss.

You noticed. When the guy struck at the first two guys, they should
have all dog piled on him and stomped a mud hole in a ass. They let
this thing go on to long. Somebody could have been hurt if the guy
pulled a weapon out.

Cousin AHR Mud Hole Maker!