Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default This guy from alt.home.repair when into a bar....

On Saturday, January 2, 2016 at 8:03:56 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 2 Jan 2016 15:31:28 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

You noticed. When the guy struck at the first two guys, they should
have all dog piled on him and stomped a mud hole in a ass. They let
this thing go on to long. Somebody could have been hurt if the guy
pulled a weapon out.

Cousin AHR Mud Hole Maker!

I'm guessing there would have been liability issues. Get him off your property
and let the cops deal with him once he's on the street.

No argument about the weapon situation, but beating his punk ass to a pulp
wouldn't have stood up in court if they tried an "He might have had a weapon"
argument.

Let the court decide if it goes that far. I'm sure the cops put a
tuning fork on his head. I can only speak for myself and loved ones.
Talk all the talk you want, swing at me or hit me and the game is on.

Yes I've been sued. Guy tried to bite me and was kicking at my nuts.
Had a knife to deal with another time and knocked him on his ass.
Another was a gun the police dealt with. Get in my face, touch me then
the doo doo happens.

Lock me up, feed me and they still can't eat me

Cousin Patient Citizen.

This quote from the police seems to back up my impression that the guys
escorting Boykin out of the bar were employees:

"...a man at the bar was fighting with employees who were trying to remove him from the premises. The man was being aggressive while other people in his group tried to hold him back, saying that they would all go back to their nearby hotel."

http://deadspin.com/report-this-is-t...deo-1750705715

In addition, the employees may have known that he was the star TCU quarterback
and didn't want to pummel him, just get him off of the premises.