Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This guy from alt.home.repair when into a bar....

On Sunday, January 3, 2016 at 8:52:40 AM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Sunday, January 3, 2016 at 6:44:15 AM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:
On Sunday, January 3, 2016 at 1:50:24 AM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:
A college senior at age 22? I doubt he took a year off to be a Peace Corp volunteer?

18+4? The math seems to work...

Boykin redshirted the 2011 season, so he was at TCU for 5 years.

Of course, the fact that he spent 5 years at TCU doesn't necessarily
make him a thug. Thousands of students redshirt their first year for
good reasons.

What is interesting is that Boykin became a starter after the previous
quarterback (Casey Pachall) was suspended because of a DUI charge. Now,
4 years later, Boykin's college career ends on an alcohol related charge.

That fact may say something about the culture at TCU.

There have been football players from The University of Alabama arrested for dealing drugs out of the football players dorm. In my opinion college football has been infested by thug culture. I've seen news reports about pro football players acting like thugs. I don't care about football at all except for the noise people make when they're screaming at the fraking TV showing a game. I don't like noise. Š™.˜‰

[8~{} Uncle Quite Monster