Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default This guy from alt.home.repair when into a bar....

On Sun, 3 Jan 2016 22:45:36 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

In my opinion college football has been infested by thug culture. I've seen news reports about pro football players acting like thugs. I don't care about football at all except for the noise people make when they're screaming at the fraking TV showing a game. I don't like noise. ?.?

[8~{} Uncle Quite Monster

College football has been "pro" for years. Coaches making over $1
million, it is a business, not a sport. The players are just
Gladiators in training waiting for the big break.