Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This guy from alt.home.repair when into a bar....

On Saturday, January 2, 2016 at 3:16:36 PM UTC-6, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:
This looks likes some of the regulars to me....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp1iBmzT6ww

Thug culture polluted college football long ago. A college senior at age 22? I doubt he took a year off to be a Peace Corp volunteer? I remember the good old days when Bear Bryant was the deified Alabama football coach. His players were on their best behavior or they were off the team. I recall the star player Joe Namath being benched for something that would be considered normal behavior for a college student of today. I see college football players being interviewed on a TV newscasts and the morons can barely speak English. I'm lead to believe that those young men of color have been admitted to a college for reasons other than the content of their character and the quality of their intellect. If they don't wind up in professional sports after college WTF are they going to do? Are they going on to get a Nobel Prize for doing absolutely nothing? Oh yea, it's already happened. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Cynical Monster