Posted to alt.home.repair
Spike

Default Home repair yes, home security light, not bright-update

Now with 12.5% less filler!

The site has my requests for disclosure now.

http://thevandalnextdoordeaththreats...asar-intl.com/

Hope you are well!
Take care,
spike

Posted to alt.home.repair
MasterBlaster

"LoL" wrote

The kids are out of school........

Now with 12.5% less filler!

The site has my requests for disclosure now.

Nah, more like a long-ago "abuse survivor" who refuses to get on
with his life, and has become so dependent on others saying "Oh,
you poor baby" that he creates situations to **** people off, and
when they retaliate he cries "Look, look... he's being mean to me too".

I believe "Pathological Whiner" is the clinical term.