Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This guy from alt.home.repair when into a bar....

On Monday, January 4, 2016 at 4:54:04 AM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Sun, 3 Jan 2016 22:45:36 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

In my opinion college football has been infested by thug culture. I've seen news reports about pro football players acting like thugs. I don't care about football at all except for the noise people make when they're screaming at the fraking TV showing a game. I don't like noise. ?.?

[8~{} Uncle Quite Monster

College football has been "pro" for years. Coaches making over $1
million, it is a business, not a sport. The players are just
Gladiators in training waiting for the big break.

Why not disconnect the college from the football teams, let the players who want an education come on campus then pass out coloring books to the other players. A football coach being paid more than a Nobel Prize winning scientist who comes to a university to teach and bring in research grants? Yea, that makes perfect sense when we have "The Dumbassification Of America". Š™.˜‰

[8~{} Uncle Research Monster