Posted to alt.home.repair

Default hormel and the meat industry

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/11/1...hter/21264675/

dont watch this link if stuff bothers you. they are using a new sped up butchering process where the animals are butcheded while llive and alert.

its the most disquisting thing i have ever watched
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/18/2015 8:08 PM, bob haller wrote:
http://www.aol.com/article/2015/11/1...hter/21264675/

dont watch this link if stuff bothers you. they are using a new sped up butchering process where the animals are butcheded while llive and alert.

its the most disquisting thing i have ever watched

Parts of it looked faked for sensationalism. The veggie people would do
things like that. In any case, slaughterhouses are nasty places.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/18/2015 8:31 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/18/2015 8:08 PM, bob haller wrote:
http://www.aol.com/article/2015/11/1...hter/21264675/

dont watch this link if stuff bothers you. they are using a new sped
up butchering process where the animals are butcheded while llive and
alert.

its the most disquisting thing i have ever watched

Parts of it looked faked for sensationalism. The veggie people would do
things like that. In any case, slaughterhouses are nasty places.

Years ago I had a friend who worked at Hormel and he wondered about the
little flecks of red in their "hamburger patties".

He eventually found out that that was the meat!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/18/2015 8:47 PM, philo wrote:
On 11/18/2015 8:31 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/18/2015 8:08 PM, bob haller wrote:
http://www.aol.com/article/2015/11/1...hter/21264675/

[snip]

Parts of it looked faked for sensationalism. The veggie people would do
things like that. In any case, slaughterhouses are nasty places.

Years ago I had a friend who worked at Hormel and he wondered about the
little flecks of red in their "hamburger patties".

He eventually found out that that was the meat!

LOL! Good one. SPAM = Substance Posing As Meat!

For some reason, the Hawaiian populace loves SPAM. They have more
varieties of Spam for that market than Baskin-Robbins has flavor.

I have one son-in-law who loves it. I'd puke if I had to dig it out of
the can to throw it away!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/18/2015 8:47 PM, philo wrote:
On 11/18/2015 8:31 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/18/2015 8:08 PM, bob haller wrote:
http://www.aol.com/article/2015/11/1...hter/21264675/

[snip]

Parts of it looked faked for sensationalism. The veggie people would do
things like that. In any case, slaughterhouses are nasty places.

Years ago I had a friend who worked at Hormel and he wondered about the
little flecks of red in their "hamburger patties".

He eventually found out that that was the meat!

LOL! Good one. SPAM = Substance Posing As Meat!

For some reason, the Hawaiian populace loves SPAM. They have more
varieties of Spam for that market than Baskin-Robbins has flavor.

I have one son-in-law who loves it. I'd puke if I had to dig it out of
the can to throw it away!

My parents loved SPAM and forced us kids to eat it on a regular basis.
SPAM and cheese sandwiches! Fried SPAM and eggs. yuk! Never touch the
stuff, now!

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/18/2015 10:17 PM, Muggles wrote:

My parents loved SPAM and forced us kids to eat it on a regular basis.
SPAM and cheese sandwiches! Fried SPAM and eggs. yuk! Never touch the
stuff, now!

We have Spam & eggs every couple of weeks. Fried to a little crisp on
the outside.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/18/2015 9:23 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/18/2015 10:17 PM, Muggles wrote:

My parents loved SPAM and forced us kids to eat it on a regular basis.
SPAM and cheese sandwiches! Fried SPAM and eggs. yuk! Never touch the
stuff, now!

We have Spam & eggs every couple of weeks. Fried to a little crisp on
the outside.

I haven't had SPAM since I was old enough to buy own groceries. lol

Maybe the taste had improved since I last had some?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 10:44:07 PM UTC-6, Muggles wrote:
On 11/18/2015 9:23 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/18/2015 10:17 PM, Muggles wrote:

My parents loved SPAM and forced us kids to eat it on a regular basis.
SPAM and cheese sandwiches! Fried SPAM and eggs. yuk! Never touch the
stuff, now!

We have Spam & eggs every couple of weeks. Fried to a little crisp on
the outside.

I haven't had SPAM since I was old enough to buy own groceries. lol

Maybe the taste had improved since I last had some?
--
Maggie

I've tried some different varieties and like the turkey Spam. A few others I like are the barbecue and the one that has chunks of cheese in it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Spam Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 7:08:46 PM UTC-6, bob haller wrote:
http://www.aol.com/article/2015/11/1...hter/21264675/

dont watch this link if stuff bothers you. they are using a new sped up butchering process where the animals are butcheded while llive and alert.

its the most disquisting thing i have ever watched

What really bothers me is the fact that these animal rights activists don't give an airborne fornication about the slaughter of human babies. Of course food animals should be put down without undue suffering but when was the last time you saw this much effort put into a government raid on Planned Parenthood over the wholesale slaughter of human babies who's tiny bodies are carved up and sold to other organizations? o_O

Have you hugged a hog today?

[8~{} Uncle Pig Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/18/2015 08:08 PM, bob haller wrote:
http://www.aol.com/article/2015/11/1...hter/21264675/

dont watch this link if stuff bothers you. they are using a new sped up butchering process where the animals are butcheded while llive and alert.

its the most disquisting thing i have ever watched

Gee, I wonder if there is a link between GMO enhanced, pesticide/herbicide laced factory food and human disease?

If there was, the USDA would tell us, right?

Posted to alt.home.repair

After serious thinking Muggles wrote :
On 11/18/2015 9:23 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/18/2015 10:17 PM, Muggles wrote:

My parents loved SPAM and forced us kids to eat it on a regular basis.
SPAM and cheese sandwiches! Fried SPAM and eggs. yuk! Never touch the
stuff, now!

We have Spam & eggs every couple of weeks. Fried to a little crisp on
the outside.

I haven't had SPAM since I was old enough to buy own groceries. lol

Maybe the taste had improved since I last had some?

We sometimes use it when we make a mix of au gratin and/or scalloped
potatoes. Diced ham is better though.

For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race towards an early grave.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
http://www.aol.com/article/2015/11/1...hter/21264675/

dont watch this link if stuff bothers you. they are using a new sped
up butchering process where the animals are butcheded while llive and
alert.

its the most disquisting thing i have ever watched

What really bothers me is the fact that these animal rights
activists don't give an airborne fornication about the slaughter of
human babies. Of course food animals should be put down without
undue suffering but when was the last time you saw this much effort
put into a government raid on Planned Parenthood over the wholesale
slaughter of human babies who's tiny bodies are carved up and sold
to other organizations? o_O

Because that's a myth that only paranoid right wing loons choose to
believe.

Sheesh. The joke going around is that Republicans would welcome the
refugees with open arms if they were all named Fetus.

The truth is: liberal object to the government killing people;
conservatives object to the government helping people.

Have you hugged a hog today?

[8~{} Uncle Pig Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 7:38:35 AM UTC-6, Moe DeLoughan wrote:

The truth is: liberals object to the government killing people;
conservatives object to the government helping people.

👍 +1
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

whenever the government helps someone:

1) there is a good chance that they are not helping that person, either in
the short term or in the long term, or both
2) there is a certainty they are hurting some other person.

Posted to alt.home.repair

The truth is: liberal object to the government killing people;
conservatives object to the government helping people.

whenever the government helps someone:

1) there is a good chance that they are not helping that person, either in
the short term or in the long term, or both
2) there is a certainty they are hurting some other person.

If you interpret TAXING them as HURTING them , then yes you correct.

But on the other hand, if they are going to TAX me anyway, I'd like to see those taxes spent on helping someone in need, rather than wasted on BS.

REPUBLICANS are for big buisness.
DEMOCRATS are for big government.
Neither side is for the little guy.

Mark

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/19/2015 12:29 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 10:44:07 PM UTC-6, Muggles wrote:
On 11/18/2015 9:23 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/18/2015 10:17 PM, Muggles wrote:

My parents loved SPAM and forced us kids to eat it on a regular basis.
SPAM and cheese sandwiches! Fried SPAM and eggs. yuk! Never touch the
stuff, now!

We have Spam & eggs every couple of weeks. Fried to a little crisp on
the outside.

I haven't had SPAM since I was old enough to buy own groceries. lol

Maybe the taste had improved since I last had some?

I've tried some different varieties and like the turkey Spam. A few others
I like are the barbecue and the one that has chunks of cheese in it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Spam Monster

If I was at someone's house and they were offering a sample to taste,
I'd be willing to taste it and see if it's improved, but I shudder every
time I see it on the store shelves. (childhood memories of those spam
sandwiches!}

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/18/2015 09:44 PM, Muggles wrote:
I haven't had SPAM since I was old enough to buy own groceries. lol

Maybe the taste had improved since I last had some?

One of my comfort foods is Spam and cabbage. About once a year.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/19/2015 06:38 AM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
Sheesh. The joke going around is that Republicans would welcome the
refugees with open arms if they were all named Fetus.

The truth is: liberal object to the government killing people;
conservatives object to the government helping people.

Ain't that the truth. Every zygote has a right to life until it's
breathing air.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/19/2015 9:28 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/18/2015 09:44 PM, Muggles wrote:
I haven't had SPAM since I was old enough to buy own groceries. lol

Maybe the taste had improved since I last had some?

One of my comfort foods is Spam and cabbage. About once a year.

Change that to corned beef and cabbage and I'm with you!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message

The truth is: liberal object to the government killing people;
conservatives object to the government helping people.

whenever the government helps someone:

1) there is a good chance that they are not helping that person, either
in
the short term or in the long term, or both
2) there is a certainty they are hurting some other person.

If you interpret TAXING them as HURTING them , then yes you correct.

But on the other hand, if they are going to TAX me anyway, I'd like to
see those taxes spent on helping someone in need, rather than wasted on
BS.

"someone in need" - now there is a whole can of worms!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Moe DeLoughan wrote:

The truth is: liberal object to the government killing people;
conservatives object to the government helping people.

Conservatives object to government SUPPORTING people. They think the role
of government is to have an economic climate that enables people to help
themselves.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

What really bothers me is the fact that these animal rights activists don't give
an airborne fornication about the slaughter of human babies. Of course food
animals should be put down without undue suffering but when was the last
time you saw this much effort put into a government raid on Planned
Parenthood over the wholesale slaughter of human babies who's tiny bodies
are carved up and sold to other organizations? o_O

Have you hugged a hog today?

[8~{} Uncle Pig Monster

This message has been cleaned by MessageCleaner.exe v2.17
http://www.RoundhillSoftware.com/Mes...aner?HFMdqUjAW
+1 plus
--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 10:19:55 AM UTC-5, wrote:

The truth is: liberal object to the government killing people;
conservatives object to the government helping people.

whenever the government helps someone:

1) there is a good chance that they are not helping that person, either in
the short term or in the long term, or both
2) there is a certainty they are hurting some other person.

If you interpret TAXING them as HURTING them , then yes you correct.

But on the other hand, if they are going to TAX me anyway, I'd like to see those taxes spent on helping someone in need, rather than wasted on BS.

So how have the trillons spent on the war on poverty over the last
half century worked out? There are more people living in poverty
than ever and we've tripled the black out of wedlock birthrate.
There more people on food stamps today than ever before? How much
better off would most people be if most of that money had been left
with the productive taxpayers? I'd say most of that money was spent
on BS.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 18 Nov 2015 17:08:38 -0800 (PST), bob haller
wrote:

its the most disquisting thing i have ever watched

Maybe you like Scrapple and how it is made down on the farm?

"...Scrapple is typically made of hog offal, such as the head, heart,
liver, and other trimmings, which are boiled with any bones attached
(often the entire head), to make a broth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrapple#Composition

Eat everything but the squeal...

Canned Vienna sausage and Spam are okay if you get really, really
hungry. I prefer dead cow, cut off the horns, wipe the ass and put it
on a plate.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 15:48:31 -0500, "dadiOH"
wrote:

Moe DeLoughan wrote:

The truth is: liberal object to the government killing people;
conservatives object to the government helping people.

Conservatives object to government SUPPORTING people. They think the role
of government is to have an economic climate that enables people to help
themselves.

+1 Show people how to bake a pie and their is no need to have one pie
for the world that is cut into tiny pieces and distributed to the rest
of the world. The pieces get smaller. Bake your on pie and have it
all to yourself.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

its the most disquisting thing i have ever watched

Maybe you like Scrapple and how it is made down on the farm?

"...Scrapple is typically made of hog offal, such as the head, heart,
liver, and other trimmings, which are boiled with any bones attached
(often the entire head), to make a broth.

My dad used to cook scrapple for us when we were kids, and I loved it! I
still do, only, can't get it any more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrapple#Composition

Eat everything but the squeal...

Canned Vienna sausage and Spam are okay if you get really, really
hungry. I prefer dead cow, cut off the horns, wipe the ass and put it
on a plate.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

its the most disquisting thing i have ever watched

Maybe you like Scrapple and how it is made down on the farm?

"...Scrapple is typically made of hog offal, such as the head, heart,
liver, and other trimmings, which are boiled with any bones attached
(often the entire head), to make a broth.

My dad used to cook scrapple for us when we were kids, and I loved it! I
still do, only, can't get it any more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrapple#Composition

Eat everything but the squeal...

Canned Vienna sausage and Spam are okay if you get really, really
hungry. I prefer dead cow, cut off the horns, wipe the ass and put it
on a plate.

Spam is bad and scrapple is good. You must be a Yankee.

Try a pickled pig's foot and a beer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

its the most disquisting thing i have ever watched

Maybe you like Scrapple and how it is made down on the farm?

"...Scrapple is typically made of hog offal, such as the head, heart,
liver, and other trimmings, which are boiled with any bones attached
(often the entire head), to make a broth.

My dad used to cook scrapple for us when we were kids, and I loved it! I
still do, only, can't get it any more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrapple#Composition

Eat everything but the squeal...

Canned Vienna sausage and Spam are okay if you get really, really
hungry. I prefer dead cow, cut off the horns, wipe the ass and put it
on a plate.

Spam is bad and scrapple is good. You must be a Yankee.

Try a pickled pig's foot and a beer.

Growing up in a boarder state I liked both spam and scrapple.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 19:37:39 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

Growing up in a boarder state I liked both spam and scrapple.

I've ate both. Spam seemed to salty and some scrapple was not crispy
enough and some was just fine and crispy.

When I get hungry, it doesn't really matter how the animal was shot in
the head
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

its the most disquisting thing i have ever watched

Maybe you like Scrapple and how it is made down on the farm?

"...Scrapple is typically made of hog offal, such as the head, heart,
liver, and other trimmings, which are boiled with any bones attached
(often the entire head), to make a broth.

My dad used to cook scrapple for us when we were kids, and I loved it! I
still do, only, can't get it any more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrapple#Composition

Eat everything but the squeal...

Canned Vienna sausage and Spam are okay if you get really, really
hungry. I prefer dead cow, cut off the horns, wipe the ass and put it
on a plate.

Spam is bad and scrapple is good. You must be a Yankee.

Try a pickled pig's foot and a beer.

My dad was a Yankee and my mom a Southerner, but we lived in the South
the majority of my life.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/19/2015 08:45 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 11/19/2015 9:28 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/18/2015 09:44 PM, Muggles wrote:
I haven't had SPAM since I was old enough to buy own groceries. lol

Maybe the taste had improved since I last had some?

One of my comfort foods is Spam and cabbage. About once a year.

Change that to corned beef and cabbage and I'm with you!

I do that too but the Spam version is a lot faster. Fry up some onions
and garlic (the start of any successful recipe) in a Dutch oven, add the
cabbage and cubed Spam, cover, and cook until the cabbage is tender.

Unlike many people I do colcannon for St. Pat's Day. Cabbage and
potatoes, if they were lucky, where what the Irish really ate after all
the beef was shipped to Britain.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/19/2015 05:03 PM, Oren wrote:
Maybe you like Scrapple and how it is made down on the farm?

They adulterate that with cornmeal. What you want is some real Slze.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Head_cheese

Blutwurst und Eier is the right way to start the day, too.

http://www.germanfoodguide.com/wurst...wurst_number=4
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/19/2015 9:05 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/19/2015 08:45 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 11/19/2015 9:28 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/18/2015 09:44 PM, Muggles wrote:
I haven't had SPAM since I was old enough to buy own groceries. lol

Maybe the taste had improved since I last had some?

One of my comfort foods is Spam and cabbage. About once a year.

Change that to corned beef and cabbage and I'm with you!

I do that too but the Spam version is a lot faster. Fry up some onions
and garlic (the start of any successful recipe) in a Dutch oven, add the
cabbage and cubed Spam, cover, and cook until the cabbage is tender.

Unlike many people I do colcannon for St. Pat's Day. Cabbage and
potatoes, if they were lucky, where what the Irish really ate after all
the beef was shipped to Britain.

I've been in a cooking mood off and on for a couple of weeks. Meatloaf
and scalloped potatoes have been on the menu recently. mmmmmmmm

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

When I get hungry, it doesn't really matter how the animal was shot in
the head

the pigs arent shot in the head, watch the video, the animals are being butchered while still alive.

big hook stuck in pigs mouth, drag animal while still alive across floor.

pigs have big puss boils on them, the workers stick them and the puss flies out.

still alive pigs being processed.

the hormones being released at the end of the pigs lives in no doubt in their meat, an probably not healthy for consumers...

its not a faked video, the owner of the facility was put in jail over the animal abuse.

i think that meat animals should be put in a sealed room filled with nitrogen, the animals would feel no pain, just go to sleep

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/19/2015 08:46 PM, Muggles wrote:
I've been in a cooking mood off and on for a couple of weeks. Meatloaf
and scalloped potatoes have been on the menu recently. mmmmmmmm

Yeah, meatloaf... I've never been able to perfect the old diner
meatloaf experience. I probably can't bring myself to add enough
oatmeal, bread crumbs, and sawdust. It's hard to find any of that old
diner comfort food anymore. I can come close with the rice pudding and a
few other things.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Oh, so you're one of those callous racist Left Wing loons who approves of the fact that more Negro babies are aborted than are born. You and Margret Sanger must be from the same racist eugenics group. You Left Wing loony stealth racists are all the same. You always try to obscure your true hateful racist nature by spewing huge mounds of male bovine droppings. ヽ(*_*)ノ

http://www.blackgenocide.org/sanger.html

Have you hugged a loony Left Wing racist pig today?

[8~{} Uncle Concerned Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 8:02:20 AM UTC-6, bob_villain wrote:
On Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 7:38:35 AM UTC-6, Moe DeLoughan wrote:

The truth is: liberals object to the government killing people;
conservatives object to the government helping people.

👍 +1

You and Moe must be from the same loony Left Wing stealth racist Black Genocide support group. (*)

[8~{} Uncle Concerned Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 23:30:26 -0700, rbowman
wrote:
I've been in a cooking mood off and on for a couple
of weeks. Meatloaf and scalloped potatoes have
been on the menu recently. mmmmmmmm

Yeah, meatloaf... I've never been able to perfect the
old diner meatloaf experience. I probably can't bring
myself to add enough oatmeal, bread crumbs, and
sawdust. It's hard to find any of that old diner
comfort food anymore. I can come close with the
rice pudding and a few other things.

Sounds good. I like rice pudding.

--
Maggie