Posted to alt.home.repair

Default hormel and the meat industry

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 9:19:55 AM UTC-6, wrote:

The truth is: liberal object to the government killing people;
conservatives object to the government helping people.

whenever the government helps someone:

1) there is a good chance that they are not helping that person, either in
the short term or in the long term, or both
2) there is a certainty they are hurting some other person.

If you interpret TAXING them as HURTING them , then yes you correct.

But on the other hand, if they are going to TAX me anyway, I'd like to see those taxes spent on helping someone in need, rather than wasted on BS.

REPUBLICANS are for big buisness.
DEMOCRATS are for big government.
Neither side is for the little guy.

Mark

Hitlery Clinton must be a closet Republican since many of her backers are Fortune 500 corporations. So she's even lying about being a Democrat who's for the little guy. Hell, she lies about everything else. ¯\_*_*_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Truthful Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 9:20:12 AM UTC-6, Muggles wrote:
On 11/19/2015 12:29 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 10:44:07 PM UTC-6, Muggles wrote:
On 11/18/2015 9:23 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/18/2015 10:17 PM, Muggles wrote:

My parents loved SPAM and forced us kids to eat it on a regular basis.
SPAM and cheese sandwiches! Fried SPAM and eggs. yuk! Never touch the
stuff, now!

We have Spam & eggs every couple of weeks. Fried to a little crisp on
the outside.

I haven't had SPAM since I was old enough to buy own groceries. lol

Maybe the taste had improved since I last had some?

I've tried some different varieties and like the turkey Spam. A few others
I like are the barbecue and the one that has chunks of cheese in it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Spam Monster

If I was at someone's house and they were offering a sample to taste,
I'd be willing to taste it and see if it's improved, but I shudder every
time I see it on the store shelves. (childhood memories of those spam
sandwiches!}
--
Maggie

Armour Treet is less expensive and pretty much the same thing as Spam but with a finer texture. ʘʘ

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treet

[8~{} Uncle Canned Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 9:29:22 AM UTC-6, rbowman wrote:
On 11/19/2015 06:38 AM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
Sheesh. The joke going around is that Republicans would welcome the
refugees with open arms if they were all named Fetus.

The truth is: liberal object to the government killing people;
conservatives object to the government helping people.

Ain't that the truth. Every zygote has a right to life until it's
breathing air.

Loony Left Wingers care more about animals than they care about humans. It's a good thing that many of them choose not to reproduce. ヽ(*_*)ノ

Have you hugged a tree or a cloud today?

[8~{} Uncle Human Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 2:48:43 PM UTC-6, dadiOH wrote:
Moe DeLoughan wrote:

The truth is: liberal object to the government killing people;
conservatives object to the government helping people.

Conservatives object to government SUPPORTING people. They think the role
of government is to have an economic climate that enables people to help
themselves.

It's well known that people of a Conservative mindset are much more generous at donating money to charities than the lying bleeding heart Liberals. The Hysterically Howling Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak Trans Intellectuals are the most selfish people around who lie about how much they care about their fellow man. They never put their money where their mouth is. Of course the Liberals are going to lie about it. The Clinton Foundation is one of the best examples of the big lie. ヽ(*_*)ノ

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...beral_giv.html

[8~{} Uncle Caring Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 7:13:09 PM UTC-6, Muggles wrote:
On 11/19/2015 6:25 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 18:16:39 -0600, Muggles
wrote:

On 11/19/2015 6:03 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 18 Nov 2015 17:08:38 -0800 (PST), bob haller
wrote:

its the most disquisting thing i have ever watched

Maybe you like Scrapple and how it is made down on the farm?

"...Scrapple is typically made of hog offal, such as the head, heart,
liver, and other trimmings, which are boiled with any bones attached
(often the entire head), to make a broth.

My dad used to cook scrapple for us when we were kids, and I loved it! I
still do, only, can't get it any more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrapple#Composition

Eat everything but the squeal...

Canned Vienna sausage and Spam are okay if you get really, really
hungry. I prefer dead cow, cut off the horns, wipe the ass and put it
on a plate.

Spam is bad and scrapple is good. You must be a Yankee.

Try a pickled pig's foot and a beer.

My dad was a Yankee and my mom a Southerner, but we lived in the South
the majority of my life.
--
Maggie

Those Damn Yankees come down South, see how beautiful the area is and how wonderful the people really are and we can't get the SOB's to go home. We want them to believe all that horrible stereotypical bull poop they see in Hollywood movies so they'll be afraid to come here. They come in and want to turn the place into Yankee Town. They're a toxic invading species worse than the illegal aliens who're infesting the place. (ง'̀-'́)ง

Have you hugged a horrible Yankee today?

[8~{} Uncle Rebel Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 10:04:37 PM UTC-6, bob haller wrote:
When I get hungry, it doesn't really matter how the animal was shot in
the head

the pigs arent shot in the head, watch the video, the animals are being butchered while still alive.

big hook stuck in pigs mouth, drag animal while still alive across floor.

pigs have big puss boils on them, the workers stick them and the puss flies out.

still alive pigs being processed.

the hormones being released at the end of the pigs lives in no doubt in their meat, an probably not healthy for consumers...

its not a faked video, the owner of the facility was put in jail over the animal abuse.

i think that meat animals should be put in a sealed room filled with nitrogen, the animals would feel no pain, just go to sleep

I don't believe anyone wants to see animals tortured before being butchered except for Muslims. Oh yea, they place little value on human life too. (̩̩́_̩̩̀)

http://pamelageller.com/2014/07/cali...s-sharia.html/

[8~{} Uncle Torture Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/20/2015 03:05 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Those Damn Yankees come down South, see how beautiful the area is and how wonderful the people really are and we can't get the SOB's to go home. We want them to believe all that horrible stereotypical bull poop they see in Hollywood movies so they'll be afraid to come here. They come in and want to turn the place into Yankee Town. They're a toxic invading species worse than the illegal aliens who're infesting the place. (ง'̀-'́)ง

Have you hugged a horrible Yankee today?

Have you had incestuous relations with a toothless sibling today?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

You said you have not talked to jenn since right after
she left SE, yet here you are...WTF?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/20/2015 12:00 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Oh, so you're one of those callous racist Left Wing loons who approves of the fact that more Negro babies are aborted than are born.

You say that like it's a bad thing.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/20/2015 12:10 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Hitlery Clinton must be a closet Republican since many of her backers are Fortune 500 corporations. So she's even lying about being a Democrat who's for the little guy. Hell, she lies about everything else. ¯\_*_*_/¯

Well, she was a Goldwater Girl when she was a hatchling...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/20/2015 12:30 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Loony Left Wingers care more about animals than they care about humans. It's a good thing that many of them choose not to reproduce. ヽ(*_*)ノ

Yeah, I'll take one wolf over the entire population of Compton. I've
been called some nasty things but left winger generally isn't one of them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/20/2015 01:05 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Those Damn Yankees come down South, see how beautiful the area is and how wonderful the people really are and we can't get the SOB's to go home. We want them to believe all that horrible stereotypical bull poop they see in Hollywood movies so they'll be afraid to come here. They come in and want to turn the place into Yankee Town. They're a toxic invading species worse than the illegal aliens who're infesting the place. (ง'̀-'́)ง

Chiggers and ... I'll be nice today.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/20/2015 01:36 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I don't believe anyone wants to see animals tortured before being butchered except for Muslims. Oh yea, they place little value on human life too. (̩̩́_̩̩̀)

There's a difference between a halal butcher and a kosher butcher?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Well, Dad was actually born just south of the Mason Dixon line, but the
world still thought he was born a Yankee.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles wrote on 11/19/2015 :
On 11/19/2015 9:28 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/18/2015 09:44 PM, Muggles wrote:
I haven't had SPAM since I was old enough to buy own groceries. lol

Maybe the taste had improved since I last had some?

One of my comfort foods is Spam and cabbage. About once a year.

Change that to corned beef and cabbage and I'm with you!

EEEEW! I can't eat let alone smell corned beef and cabbage!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2015-11-20, Eagle no@not wrote:

EEEEW! I can't eat let alone smell corned beef and cabbage!

Sucks to be you!

nb

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, November 20, 2015 at 2:05:19 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 23:30:26 -0700, rbowman
wrote:
I've been in a cooking mood off and on for a couple
of weeks. Meatloaf and scalloped potatoes have
been on the menu recently. mmmmmmmm

Yeah, meatloaf... I've never been able to perfect the
old diner meatloaf experience. I probably can't bring
myself to add enough oatmeal, bread crumbs, and
sawdust. It's hard to find any of that old diner
comfort food anymore. I can come close with the
rice pudding and a few other things.

Sounds good. I like rice pudding.

--
Maggie

Walking home from our Boy Scout meeting on Friday nights *always*
included a stop at the German deli for Rice Pudding and then a
stop at the soda shop a few doors down for a Vanilla Egg Cream.

Queens, NY

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/20/2015 11:27 AM, Eagle wrote:
Muggles wrote on 11/19/2015 :
On 11/19/2015 9:28 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/18/2015 09:44 PM, Muggles wrote:
I haven't had SPAM since I was old enough to buy own groceries. lol

Maybe the taste had improved since I last had some?

One of my comfort foods is Spam and cabbage. About once a year.

Change that to corned beef and cabbage and I'm with you!

EEEEW! I can't eat let alone smell corned beef and cabbage!

I guess it is an acquired taste!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2015-11-20 12:27 PM, Eagle wrote:
Muggles wrote on 11/19/2015 :
On 11/19/2015 9:28 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/18/2015 09:44 PM, Muggles wrote:
I haven't had SPAM since I was old enough to buy own groceries. lol

Maybe the taste had improved since I last had some?

One of my comfort foods is Spam and cabbage. About once a year.

Change that to corned beef and cabbage and I'm with you!

EEEEW! I can't eat let alone smell corned beef and cabbage!

Somebody isn't cooking it right then, when done properly it is very
good, toss in some potatoes and carrots, meal in a pot.

--
Froz...

Quando omni flunkus, moritati

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
I've been in a cooking mood off and on for a couple
of weeks. Meatloaf and scalloped potatoes have
been on the menu recently. mmmmmmmm

Yeah, meatloaf... I've never been able to perfect the
old diner meatloaf experience. I probably can't bring
myself to add enough oatmeal, bread crumbs, and
sawdust. It's hard to find any of that old diner
comfort food anymore. I can come close with the
rice pudding and a few other things.

Sounds good. I like rice pudding.

Walking home from our Boy Scout meeting on Friday nights *always*
included a stop at the German deli for Rice Pudding and then a
stop at the soda shop a few doors down for a Vanilla Egg Cream.

Queens, NY

A childhood memory for me is when my dad brought home Crystal hamburgers
by the sack and divided them up between us kids! mmmmmmmm

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles formulated the question :
Muggles wrote on 11/19/2015 :
On 11/19/2015 9:28 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/18/2015 09:44 PM, Muggles wrote:
I haven't had SPAM since I was old enough to buy own groceries. lol

Maybe the taste had improved since I last had some?

One of my comfort foods is Spam and cabbage. About once a year.

Change that to corned beef and cabbage and I'm with you!

EEEEW! I can't eat let alone smell corned beef and cabbage!

I guess it is an acquired taste!

Take out the cabbage and I'll eat the beef, but the cabbage smells like
cauliflower and I will NOT eat cauliflower!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I hear you munster dude. We get a big bon fire going and chant war
songs when white eyes visit our rez. {Not really...]lol
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

wrote:

[...]

I need a hug.

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, November 20, 2015 at 5:35:01 AM UTC-6, yankee wrote:
On 11/20/2015 03:05 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Those Damn Yankees come down South, see how beautiful the area is and how wonderful the people really are and we can't get the SOB's to go home. We want them to believe all that horrible stereotypical bull poop they see in Hollywood movies so they'll be afraid to come here. They come in and want to turn the place into Yankee Town. They're a toxic invading species worse than the illegal aliens who're infesting the place. (ง'̀-'́)ง

Have you hugged a horrible Yankee today?

Have you had incestuous relations with a toothless sibling today?

No, all my stereotypical siblings and cousins have all their teeth. ヽ()ノ

[8~{} Uncle Incestuous Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I've never talked to Jenn but I did once receive Emails from her. (・_・ヾ

[8~{} Uncle Present Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, November 20, 2015 at 9:08:07 AM UTC-6, rbowman wrote:
On 11/20/2015 12:00 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Oh, so you're one of those callous racist Left Wing loons who approves of the fact that more Negro babies are aborted than are born.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

THAT'S RACIST! I thought Black lives mattered but the odd thing about the people in the BLM movement is the fact that they don't give a frak about Black genocide. It's absolutely astounding how uncaring they are about their own when their babies are being slaughtered. I guess it's only teenage thugs who's lives matter? ¯\_*_*_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Callous Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, November 20, 2015 at 9:11:31 AM UTC-6, rbowman wrote:
On 11/20/2015 12:30 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Loony Left Wingers care more about animals than they care about humans. It's a good thing that many of them choose not to reproduce. ヽ(*_*)ノ

Yeah, I'll take one wolf over the entire population of Compton. I've
been called some nasty things but left winger generally isn't one of them..

I find it absolutely hysterically funny when loony Leftists call me the "N" word because it is quite insulting to be called "Nazi" since the Nazis were Liberal Socialists and the present Democrat administration acts like Nazis.(ง'̀-'́)ง

[8~{} Uncle Independent Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, November 20, 2015 at 9:15:03 AM UTC-6, rbowman wrote:
On 11/20/2015 01:36 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I don't believe anyone wants to see animals tortured before being butchered except for Muslims. Oh yea, they place little value on human life too. (̩̩́_̩̩̀)

There's a difference between a halal butcher and a kosher butcher?

There are more things in common between Jews and Muslims than they will ever admit. Perhaps that explains why they hate each other so much?

The Muslims and Jews hate each other like the Indians and Pakistanis hate each other. The odd thing about it is that the groups are either the same people or culturally related. If Christians followed the Bible "literally", they'd be the worst terrorists around. Fortunately, Christians grew up and evolved into civilized human beings but Muslims never have. There is a lot of commonality in the old cultures of the Jews, Christians and Muslims. The Muslims have simply refused to evolve and assimilate into modern civilization. ¯\_*_*_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Borg Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2015-11-20, Eagle no@not wrote:

EEEEW! I can't eat let alone smell corned beef and cabbage!

Sucks to be you!

nb

Watch out, Big Chief Eagle will scalp you. (﹏)

[8~{} Uncle Hairy Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles wrote on 11/19/2015 :
On 11/19/2015 9:28 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/18/2015 09:44 PM, Muggles wrote:
I haven't had SPAM since I was old enough to buy own groceries. lol

Maybe the taste had improved since I last had some?

One of my comfort foods is Spam and cabbage. About once a year.

Change that to corned beef and cabbage and I'm with you!

EEEEW! I can't eat let alone smell corned beef and cabbage!

I guess it is an acquired taste!
--
Maggie

I eat almost anything except hot peppers. I can't handle spicy hot stuff. (o_-)

[8~{} Uncle Burning Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Hell, half my family is Yankee. My mother was a naturalized Southerner from Brooklyn New York. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Mutant Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles wrote on 11/19/2015 :
On 11/19/2015 9:28 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/18/2015 09:44 PM, Muggles wrote:
I haven't had SPAM since I was old enough to buy own groceries. lol

Maybe the taste had improved since I last had some?

One of my comfort foods is Spam and cabbage. About once a year.

Change that to corned beef and cabbage and I'm with you!

EEEEW! I can't eat let alone smell corned beef and cabbage!

I guess it is an acquired taste!
--
Maggie

I eat almost anything except hot peppers. I can't handle spicy hot stuff. (o_-)

[8~{} Uncle Burning Monster

I can't eat hot peppers, either, but I know lots of people who love to.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster has brought this to us :
Muggles wrote on 11/19/2015 :
On 11/19/2015 9:28 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/18/2015 09:44 PM, Muggles wrote:
I haven't had SPAM since I was old enough to buy own groceries. lol

Maybe the taste had improved since I last had some?

One of my comfort foods is Spam and cabbage. About once a year.

Change that to corned beef and cabbage and I'm with you!

EEEEW! I can't eat let alone smell corned beef and cabbage!

I guess it is an acquired taste!
--
Maggie

I eat almost anything except hot peppers. I can't handle spicy hot stuff.
(o_-)

[8~{} Uncle Burning Monster

I remember. I might try planting a pepper garden this spring. The only
thing growing is weeds, so I might as well plant food and pull weeds.
:')
The peppertailed Eagle
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles wrote on 11/19/2015 :
On 11/19/2015 9:28 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/18/2015 09:44 PM, Muggles wrote:
I haven't had SPAM since I was old enough to buy own groceries. lol

Maybe the taste had improved since I last had some?

One of my comfort foods is Spam and cabbage. About once a year.

Change that to corned beef and cabbage and I'm with you!

EEEEW! I can't eat let alone smell corned beef and cabbage!

I guess it is an acquired taste!
--
Maggie

I eat almost anything except hot peppers. I can't handle spicy hot stuff.
(o_-)

[8~{} Uncle Burning Monster

I can't eat hot peppers, either, but I know lots of people who love to.

Want some more avocados? Maybe swap veggies for avos? ^^
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster presented the following explanation :
On 2015-11-20, Eagle no@not wrote:

EEEEW! I can't eat let alone smell corned beef and cabbage!

Sucks to be you!

nb

Watch out, Big Chief Eagle will scalp you. (﹏)

[8~{} Uncle Hairy Monster

Yeah...I hate hairy steak!

Meat eating Eagle
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles wrote on 11/19/2015 :
On 11/19/2015 9:28 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/18/2015 09:44 PM, Muggles wrote:
I haven't had SPAM since I was old enough to buy own groceries. lol

Maybe the taste had improved since I last had some?

One of my comfort foods is Spam and cabbage. About once a year.

Change that to corned beef and cabbage and I'm with you!

EEEEW! I can't eat let alone smell corned beef and cabbage!

I guess it is an acquired taste!

Take out the cabbage and I'll eat the beef, but the cabbage smells like
cauliflower and I will NOT eat cauliflower!

I love cabbage. Simmer it in water til tender and then drain it. Serve
it up with a bit of salt and pepper, and sprinkle a small bit of vinegar
over it while a pat of butter melts. yum!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote :
On Friday, November 20, 2015 at 9:08:07 AM UTC-6, rbowman wrote:
On 11/20/2015 12:00 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Oh, so you're one of those callous racist Left Wing loons who approves of
the fact that more Negro babies are aborted than are born.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

THAT'S RACIST! I thought Black lives mattered but the odd thing about the
people in the BLM movement is the fact that they don't give a frak about
Black genocide. It's absolutely astounding how uncaring they are about their
own when their babies are being slaughtered. I guess it's only teenage thugs
who's lives matter? ¯\_*_*_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Callous Monster

Think that's bad, think about all the Lakota kids that were slaughtered
at Wounded Knee. :/