Posted to alt.home.repair
Eagle[_3_] Eagle[_3_] is offline

Default hormel and the meat industry

Uncle Monster wrote :
On Friday, November 20, 2015 at 9:08:07 AM UTC-6, rbowman wrote:
On 11/20/2015 12:00 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Oh, so you're one of those callous racist Left Wing loons who approves of
the fact that more Negro babies are aborted than are born.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

THAT'S RACIST! I thought Black lives mattered but the odd thing about the
people in the BLM movement is the fact that they don't give a frak about
Black genocide. It's absolutely astounding how uncaring they are about their
own when their babies are being slaughtered. I guess it's only teenage thugs
who's lives matter? ¯\_à²*_à²*_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Callous Monster

Think that's bad, think about all the Lakota kids that were slaughtered
at Wounded Knee. :/