Posted to alt.home.repair

Default hormel and the meat industry

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 9:20:12 AM UTC-6, Muggles wrote:
On 11/19/2015 12:29 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 10:44:07 PM UTC-6, Muggles wrote:
On 11/18/2015 9:23 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/18/2015 10:17 PM, Muggles wrote:

My parents loved SPAM and forced us kids to eat it on a regular basis.
SPAM and cheese sandwiches! Fried SPAM and eggs. yuk! Never touch the
stuff, now!

We have Spam & eggs every couple of weeks. Fried to a little crisp on
the outside.

I haven't had SPAM since I was old enough to buy own groceries. lol

Maybe the taste had improved since I last had some?

I've tried some different varieties and like the turkey Spam. A few others
I like are the barbecue and the one that has chunks of cheese in it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Spam Monster

If I was at someone's house and they were offering a sample to taste,
I'd be willing to taste it and see if it's improved, but I shudder every
time I see it on the store shelves. (childhood memories of those spam
sandwiches!}
--
Maggie

Armour Treet is less expensive and pretty much the same thing as Spam but with a finer texture. ʘ€¿Ê˜

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treet

[8~{} Uncle Canned Monster