Posted to alt.home.repair

Default hormel and the meat industry

On Friday, November 20, 2015 at 5:35:01 AM UTC-6, yankee wrote:
On 11/20/2015 03:05 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Those Damn Yankees come down South, see how beautiful the area is and how wonderful the people really are and we can't get the SOB's to go home. We want them to believe all that horrible stereotypical bull poop they see in Hollywood movies so they'll be afraid to come here. They come in and want to turn the place into Yankee Town. They're a toxic invading species worse than the illegal aliens who're infesting the place. (ง'̀-'́)ง

Have you hugged a horrible Yankee today?

Have you had incestuous relations with a toothless sibling today?

No, all my stereotypical siblings and cousins have all their teeth. ヽ()ノ

[8~{} Uncle Incestuous Monster