Posted to alt.home.repair
burfordTjustice burfordTjustice is offline

Default hormel and the meat industry

On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 00:05:03 -0800 (PST)
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 7:13:09 PM UTC-6, Muggles wrote:
On 11/19/2015 6:25 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 18:16:39 -0600, Muggles
wrote:

On 11/19/2015 6:03 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 18 Nov 2015 17:08:38 -0800 (PST), bob haller
wrote:

its the most disquisting thing i have ever watched

Maybe you like Scrapple and how it is made down on the farm?

"...Scrapple is typically made of hog offal, such as the head,
heart, liver, and other trimmings, which are boiled with any
bones attached (often the entire head), to make a broth.

My dad used to cook scrapple for us when we were kids, and I
loved it! I still do, only, can't get it any more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrapple#Composition

Eat everything but the squeal...

Canned Vienna sausage and Spam are okay if you get really,
really hungry. I prefer dead cow, cut off the horns, wipe the
ass and put it on a plate.

Spam is bad and scrapple is good. You must be a Yankee.

Try a pickled pig's foot and a beer.

My dad was a Yankee and my mom a Southerner, but we lived in the
South the majority of my life.
--
Maggie

Those Damn Yankees come down South, see how beautiful the area is and
how wonderful the people really are and we can't get the SOB's to go
home. We want them to believe all that horrible stereotypical bull
poop they see in Hollywood movies so they'll be afraid to come here.
They come in and want to turn the place into Yankee Town. They're a
toxic invading species worse than the illegal aliens who're infesting
the place. (ง'̀-'́)ง

Have you hugged a horrible Yankee today?

[8~{} Uncle Rebel Monster

You said you have not talked to jenn since right after
she left SE, yet here you are...WTF?