Posted to alt.home.repair
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default hormel and the meat industry

On 11/18/2015 8:47 PM, philo wrote:
On 11/18/2015 8:31 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/18/2015 8:08 PM, bob haller wrote:
http://www.aol.com/article/2015/11/1...hter/21264675/

[snip]

Parts of it looked faked for sensationalism. The veggie people would do
things like that. In any case, slaughterhouses are nasty places.

Years ago I had a friend who worked at Hormel and he wondered about the
little flecks of red in their "hamburger patties".

He eventually found out that that was the meat!

LOL! Good one. SPAM = Substance Posing As Meat!

For some reason, the Hawaiian populace loves SPAM. They have more
varieties of Spam for that market than Baskin-Robbins has flavor.

I have one son-in-law who loves it. I'd puke if I had to dig it out of
the can to throw it away!