Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 12:16:40 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 10/7/2015 3:30 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 11:26:26 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 10/5/2015 8:26 AM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
On 10/4/2015 6:26 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
How to stick it to the professionally offended Political Correctness
Nazis. 🙌

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/w...ignout#image=1

http://tinyurl.com/p46amnf

[8~{} Uncle Offensive Monster

You missed the biggest one of all: the Christian fundies who attack the
celebrating of Halloween because they really believe devils and demons
are real and they really believe that Halloween encourages kids to
become possessed, or Satanists, or both.

Kooks, kooks, kooks.

I once walked into a Wal-mart during the Halloween season and they have
"witches" and "warlocks" labels on the restrooms. I promptly complained
about it and it was promptly removed.

Do you think such a complaint would be valid?

--
Maggie

I may have mentioned it before but around here we had a group of Christian Fundamentalists protesting outside a Wiccan church claiming that they were Satanists and practicing Satanic rituals in their church. The Wiccans response was WTF! We don't believe in the existence of Satin! There are kooks everywhere but it is entertaining. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Wicked Monster

Why do they have against satin? Lots of formal apparel are made from
satin. smile

--
Maggie

Haven't you noticed that all the Satanist's costumes are made of satin? The Wiccans wear cotton because it comes from Gaea. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Earth Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/8/2015 8:45 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 10/07/2015 10:11 PM, Muggles wrote:
I know a few deer hunters, but we have to wait until it deer season
before you ship them.
--

Quite a few out of state hunters come to Montana for the elk season, but
the poor whitetails and mulies are slighted.

Can you eat elk meat like you can eat deer meat? I don't hear of people
hunting elk often, but that's probably because we may not have any here! lol

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/8/2015 10:14 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

ok I'll make a note of that!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 11:20:58 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 10/07/2015 10:07 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 10/7/2015 8:28 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 10/07/2015 11:16 AM, Muggles wrote:
Why do they have against satin? Lots of formal apparel are made from
satin. smile

You've never met many Wiccans, have you. It would take yards and yards
of satin...

Yeah, I don't know many Wiccans. Do they prefer black satin?

No, they prefer skyclad. Which can be pretty scary...

Not if the witch is cute. I've met some really cute ones and I wanted to see them in their outfits or lack thereof. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Wicked Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 7 Oct 2015 16:42:32 -0400, Tekkie® wrote:

I don't care about that, means nothing in my life. What concerns me is the
"No Guns - Gun Free Zone" signs. I haven't seen one yet but if they want to
take responsibility for my complete safety then I may consider their
business, if not I'll go elsewhere. I will call the owner/manager, explain
my position, in a calm, collected, reasonable manner.

There's an App for that.

http://www.gunfreezoneapp.com/index.html

It works both ways; for 2nd Amendment advocates and gun grabbers
alike. You can share a business' position.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 12:07:18 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 10/7/2015 8:28 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 10/07/2015 11:16 AM, Muggles wrote:
Why do they have against satin? Lots of formal apparel are made from
satin. smile

You've never met many Wiccans, have you. It would take yards and yards
of satin...

Yeah, I don't know many Wiccans. Do they prefer black satin?

When I was a Wiccan, I probably would have preferred red because
it's my favorite color or green because it complemented my hair
color.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 8 Oct 2015 12:32:16 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

When I was a Wiccan, I probably would have preferred red because
it's my favorite color or green because it complemented my hair
color.

Did the drapes match the carpet?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles posted for all of us...

Like I said, welcome to the brave new world of religious fanatics
forcing their views on their jobs...and you

Flip that coin and ask yourself about the people who are anti-religious
fanatics.

Don't confuse us with facts...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

On 10/7/2015 1:16 PM, Muggles wrote:

I may have mentioned it before but around here we had a group of Christian Fundamentalists protesting outside a Wiccan church claiming that they were Satanists and practicing Satanic rituals in their church. The Wiccans response was WTF! We don't believe in the existence of Satin! There are kooks everywhere but it is entertaining. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Wicked Monster

Why do they have against satin? Lots of formal apparel are made from
satin. smile

If you rub satin on your privates it is a sin because i feels too good.

Thanks, I never thought of that. New experience, it won't make me blind will
it?

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

On Wed, 7 Oct 2015 16:42:32 -0400, Tekkie® wrote:

I don't care about that, means nothing in my life. What concerns me is the
"No Guns - Gun Free Zone" signs. I haven't seen one yet but if they want to
take responsibility for my complete safety then I may consider their
business, if not I'll go elsewhere. I will call the owner/manager, explain
my position, in a calm, collected, reasonable manner.

There's an App for that.

http://www.gunfreezoneapp.com/index.html

It works both ways; for 2nd Amendment advocates and gun grabbers
alike. You can share a business' position.

Thanks, I'll look at it. Haven't seen any yet but I hear about them. Maybe
I'll look up some just to "educate" them.

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 8 Oct 2015 16:50:59 -0400, Tekkie® wrote:

Oren posted for all of us...

On Wed, 7 Oct 2015 16:42:32 -0400, Tekkie® wrote:

I don't care about that, means nothing in my life. What concerns me is the
"No Guns - Gun Free Zone" signs. I haven't seen one yet but if they want to
take responsibility for my complete safety then I may consider their
business, if not I'll go elsewhere. I will call the owner/manager, explain
my position, in a calm, collected, reasonable manner.

There's an App for that.

http://www.gunfreezoneapp.com/index.html

It works both ways; for 2nd Amendment advocates and gun grabbers
alike. You can share a business' position.

Thanks, I'll look at it. Haven't seen any yet but I hear about them. Maybe
I'll look up some just to "educate" them.

Look deep into Costo policies, maybe Home Depot, too. No guns allowed.
Saw an old man in HD with a gun strapped on his side. Never said a
word to him, but admired his position.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 2:32:57 PM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 12:07:18 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 10/7/2015 8:28 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 10/07/2015 11:16 AM, Muggles wrote:
Why do they have against satin? Lots of formal apparel are made from
satin. smile

You've never met many Wiccans, have you. It would take yards and yards
of satin...

Yeah, I don't know many Wiccans. Do they prefer black satin?

When I was a Wiccan, I probably would have preferred red because
it's my favorite color or green because it complemented my hair
color.

Cindy Hamilton

Cindy if you are a redhead, is it OK if I fantasize about? I always ask permission. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Infatuated Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/08/2015 09:17 AM, Muggles wrote:
Can you eat elk meat like you can eat deer meat? I don't hear of people
hunting elk often, but that's probably because we may not have any here! lol

Sure, although there are some trophy hunters

http://www.puretrophies.com/pictures

You may notice something odd about the hunters -- they're all Hmong. I
guess when the first families moved here after the war there was a
problem with species identification. They thought elk were really big
deer. Once that was sorted out they got down to reducing the elk
population. A guy I worked with got his elk with a bow this year. In
past years he used a .300 WinMag but I guess he figured that wasn't
giving them a sporting chance.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/08/2015 09:22 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Not if the witch is cute. I've met some really cute ones and I wanted to see them in their outfits or lack thereof. ^_^

The ones I've run into have been, um, Rubenesque. I've noticed the same
about SCA and there sometimes is an overlap.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/8/2015 9:20 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 10/08/2015 09:17 AM, Muggles wrote:
Can you eat elk meat like you can eat deer meat? I don't hear of people
hunting elk often, but that's probably because we may not have any
here! lol

Sure, although there are some trophy hunters

http://www.puretrophies.com/pictures

You may notice something odd about the hunters -- they're all Hmong. I
guess when the first families moved here after the war there was a
problem with species identification. They thought elk were really big
deer. Once that was sorted out they got down to reducing the elk
population. A guy I worked with got his elk with a bow this year. In
past years he used a .300 WinMag but I guess he figured that wasn't
giving them a sporting chance.

wow! Those ARE really big animals.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/08/2015 09:22 PM, Muggles wrote:
wow! Those ARE really big animals.

The bulls average around 700 lbs. There's a subspecies, the Roosevelt
elk, over in the Pacific Northwest that's even bigger with the bulls
getting up toward 1000 lbs. Lot of good eating on an elk.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/9/2015 8:46 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 10/08/2015 09:22 PM, Muggles wrote:
wow! Those ARE really big animals.

The bulls average around 700 lbs. There's a subspecies, the Roosevelt
elk, over in the Pacific Northwest that's even bigger with the bulls
getting up toward 1000 lbs. Lot of good eating on an elk.

wow ... how do you process the meat and get it elsewhere with it
weighing so much?

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 8:49:59 PM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 2:32:57 PM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 12:07:18 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 10/7/2015 8:28 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 10/07/2015 11:16 AM, Muggles wrote:
Why do they have against satin? Lots of formal apparel are made from
satin. smile

You've never met many Wiccans, have you. It would take yards and yards
of satin...

Yeah, I don't know many Wiccans. Do they prefer black satin?

When I was a Wiccan, I probably would have preferred red because
it's my favorite color or green because it complemented my hair
color.

Cindy Hamilton

Cindy if you are a redhead, is it OK if I fantasize about? I always ask permission. ^_^

My hair is gray now. Fantasy is at your discretion.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, October 9, 2015 at 1:14:44 PM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
[...]

My beard is white but you still have the redhead genes. Woo Hoo! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Ancient Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/09/2015 10:11 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 10/9/2015 8:46 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 10/08/2015 09:22 PM, Muggles wrote:
wow! Those ARE really big animals.

The bulls average around 700 lbs. There's a subspecies, the Roosevelt
elk, over in the Pacific Northwest that's even bigger with the bulls
getting up toward 1000 lbs. Lot of good eating on an elk.

wow ... how do you process the meat and get it elsewhere with it
weighing so much?

The Hmong probably drag it out by the antlers but most people use pack
stock and quarter the elk.

http://blog.havalon.com/elk-hunting-...o-by-bob-robb/

Pack stock in this case means mules and/or horses. About 25 years ago,
llamas became a fad and people would wander around in the woods with
their llamas and their cute little packs. A really stout llama can pack
about 75 lbs so it was mostly aging flower children trekking.

Horses tend to be 1100 pounds of neuroses and they mostly don't like
llamas, so a pack string meeting a couple of llamas on the trail could
get interesting.

So, after this lengthy prelude, a joke popular with packers is "How do
you pack a llama? Quarter it just like an elk."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/9/2015 10:44 PM, rbowman wrote:
[...]

LOL! Llama's really are cute, tho.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, October 9, 2015 at 11:21:53 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
[...]

I posted this link a while back. ^_^

http://www.wgal.com/news/baby-llama-...ghway/35101266

[8~{} Uncle Rescue Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/9/2015 11:59 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

awwwe cute little thing!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

Look deep into Costo policies, maybe Home Depot, too. No guns allowed.
Saw an old man in HD with a gun strapped on his side. Never said a
word to him, but admired his position

I will do that, thanks!

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Oct 2015 16:43:14 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

Oren posted for all of us...

Look deep into Costo policies, maybe Home Depot, too. No guns allowed.
Saw an old man in HD with a gun strapped on his side. Never said a
word to him, but admired his position

I will do that, thanks!

Search the Costo shooting in Las Vegas. Cops shot and killed a West
Point graduate. Cops was cleared, but no explanation as to why he was
shot in the ass -- face down. The cop was a "bad ass", other killings
and was cleared. Spit!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

On Sat, 10 Oct 2015 16:43:14 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

Oren posted for all of us...

Look deep into Costo policies, maybe Home Depot, too. No guns allowed.
Saw an old man in HD with a gun strapped on his side. Never said a
word to him, but admired his position

I will do that, thanks!

Search the Costo shooting in Las Vegas. Cops shot and killed a West
Point graduate. Cops was cleared, but no explanation as to why he was
shot in the ass -- face down. The cop was a "bad ass", other killings
and was cleared. Spit!

This is what feeds the fringe element. People make mistakes but this is
where supervision and leadership kicks in.

--
Tekkie

Happy Halloween jon_banquer[_2_] Metalworking 0 November 1st 13 07:43 AM
Now that Halloween is over........... [email protected] Home Repair 18 November 6th 12 09:57 PM
Halloween in Obamaland Larry Jaques[_3_] Metalworking 0 October 31st 10 12:42 PM
Happy Halloween J T Woodworking 13 October 30th 08 04:51 AM
Halloween has nothing to do with the dead anymore [email protected] Home Repair 7 October 18th 07 12:02 AM