Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 8:49:59 PM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 2:32:57 PM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 12:07:18 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 10/7/2015 8:28 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 10/07/2015 11:16 AM, Muggles wrote:
Why do they have against satin? Lots of formal apparel are made from
satin. smile

You've never met many Wiccans, have you. It would take yards and yards
of satin...

Yeah, I don't know many Wiccans. Do they prefer black satin?

When I was a Wiccan, I probably would have preferred red because
it's my favorite color or green because it complemented my hair
color.

Cindy Hamilton

Cindy if you are a redhead, is it OK if I fantasize about? I always ask permission. ^_^

My hair is gray now. Fantasy is at your discretion.

Cindy Hamilton