Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default OT, Halloween Moonbattery

Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

On 10/7/2015 1:16 PM, Muggles wrote:

I may have mentioned it before but around here we had a group of Christian Fundamentalists protesting outside a Wiccan church claiming that they were Satanists and practicing Satanic rituals in their church. The Wiccans response was WTF! We don't believe in the existence of Satin! There are kooks everywhere but it is entertaining. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Wicked Monster

Why do they have against satin? Lots of formal apparel are made from
satin. smile

If you rub satin on your privates it is a sin because i feels too good.

Thanks, I never thought of that. New experience, it won't make me blind will
it?

--
Tekkie