Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On Thu, 8 Oct 2015 16:50:59 -0400, Tekkie® wrote:

Oren posted for all of us...

On Wed, 7 Oct 2015 16:42:32 -0400, Tekkie® wrote:

I don't care about that, means nothing in my life. What concerns me is the
"No Guns - Gun Free Zone" signs. I haven't seen one yet but if they want to
take responsibility for my complete safety then I may consider their
business, if not I'll go elsewhere. I will call the owner/manager, explain
my position, in a calm, collected, reasonable manner.

There's an App for that.

http://www.gunfreezoneapp.com/index.html

It works both ways; for 2nd Amendment advocates and gun grabbers
alike. You can share a business' position.

Thanks, I'll look at it. Haven't seen any yet but I hear about them. Maybe
I'll look up some just to "educate" them.

Look deep into Costo policies, maybe Home Depot, too. No guns allowed.
Saw an old man in HD with a gun strapped on his side. Never said a
word to him, but admired his position.