Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Happy Halloween

Hey guys, just though I'd zoom thru and wish you all a happy
halloween.
http://media.morristechnology.com/me..._ATT196460.jpg

Life is basically good. Happy halloween.

JOAT
Where the choice is between only violence and cowardice, I would advise
violence.
- Mohandas Gandhi

Posted to rec.woodworking

(J T) wrote in
:

Hey guys, just though I'd zoom thru and wish you all a happy
halloween.
http://media.morristechnology.com/me...ancountynews/g
allery/218_sized_ATT196460.jpg

Life is basically good. Happy halloween.

JOAT

Hi JOAT!

The election's just about over, in another couple of weeks all that's left
will be the crying. I look for the wRECk to be much easier read without
the help of filters then. :-)

Puckdropper

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Puckdropper" puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message

The election's just about over, in another couple of weeks all that's left
will be the crying. I look for the wRECk to be much easier read without
the help of filters then. :-)

If you have your filters set up properly, you don't even see the OT stuff.
Should be easy enough to read the newsgroup now.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 24, 9:01*am, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:
"Puckdropper" puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message

The election's just about over, in another couple of weeks all that's left
will be the crying. *I look for the wRECk to be much easier read without
the help of filters then. *:-)

If you have your filters set up properly, you don't even see the OT stuff..
Should be easy enough to read the newsgroup now.

--

-Mike-

I think JOAT may still be on web TV. No filters, I'm told.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
On Oct 24, 9:01 am, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:
"Puckdropper" puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message

The election's just about over, in another couple of weeks all that's
left
will be the crying. I look for the wRECk to be much easier read without
the help of filters then. :-)

If you have your filters set up properly, you don't even see the OT stuff.
Should be easy enough to read the newsgroup now.

--

-Mike-

I think JOAT may still be on web TV. No filters, I'm told.

Yeahbut, Puckdropper is the one who posted about being easier without the
use of filters. Not WebTV. That said - I think I missed his original point
when I made my reply.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mike Marlow" wrote in
:

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
.
.. On Oct 24, 9:01 am, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:
"Puckdropper" puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message

The election's just about over, in another couple of weeks all
that's left
will be the crying. I look for the wRECk to be much easier read
without the help of filters then. :-)

If you have your filters set up properly, you don't even see the OT
stuff. Should be easy enough to read the newsgroup now.

--

-Mike-

I think JOAT may still be on web TV. No filters, I'm told.

Yeahbut, Puckdropper is the one who posted about being easier without
the use of filters. Not WebTV. That said - I think I missed his
original point when I made my reply.

You did. The original point was to encourage JOAT to take another look
at the wRECk after the elections were over and maybe start posting again.
I enjoyed several of his posts and making a few jokes about emailing him.

My glasses are a nice light shade of rose. (IOW, I can filter just
fine.)

Puckdropper

Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Sat, Oct 25, 2008, 4:28am (EDT+4) puckdropperyahoocom (Puckdropper) doth
sayeth:
You did. The original point was to encourage JOAT to take another look
at the wRECk after the elections were over and maybe start posting
again. I enjoyed several of his posts and making a few jokes about
emailing him. snip

Moight start again. One day. Not today tho. No filters can be
kinda fun tho, because I didn't miss any of Buttercup's post that way.

JOAT
Where the choice is between only violence and cowardice, I would advise
violence.
- Mohandas Gandhi

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:
Hey guys, just though I'd zoom thru and wish you all a happy
halloween.
http://media.morristechnology.com/me..._ATT196460.jpg

Life is basically good. Happy halloween.

JOAT
Where the choice is between only violence and cowardice, I would advise
violence.
- Mohandas Gandhi

LOL - I like the card...

....and the quote.

It's good to hear your 'voice' again.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:

Sat, Oct 25, 2008, 4:28am (EDT+4) puckdropperyahoocom (Puckdropper) doth
sayeth:
You did. The original point was to encourage JOAT to take another look
at the wRECk after the elections were over and maybe start posting
again. I enjoyed several of his posts and making a few jokes about
emailing him. snip

Moight start again. One day. Not today tho. No filters can be
kinda fun tho, because I didn't miss any of Buttercup's post that way.

In your absence, I think you missed one of Buttercup's [very brief]
returns. That account lasted about 2 days but still full of the same
limited vocabulary stuff -- so you didn't really miss anything.

JOAT
Where the choice is between only violence and cowardice, I would advise
violence.
- Mohandas Gandhi

Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Puckdropper wrote:
You did. The original point was to encourage JOAT to take another look
at the wRECk after the elections were over and maybe start posting
again.
jo4hn wrote:
Welcome back, my friend.
Mark*&*Juanita wrote:
In your absence, I think you missed one of Buttercup's [very brief]
returns. That account lasted about 2 days but still full of the same
limited vocabulary stuff -- so you didn't really miss anything.

Not back yet, just passing thrufor now, this is the only thread I'm
even looking at. Didn't stay away because of the election stuff -
that's another story entirely, I don't vote for the best candidate, I
vote for the one I figure will do the least damage to the country, and
by a slim margin I've determine that to be McCain. Been listening to
Obama, but what he's saying doesn't match with his prir remarks quoted
in some of the Chicago papers. Don't get me started on politics.
Buttercup was hilarious at times. Just boring the rest of the time.
Very limited imagination. If someone ever talked to me like that in
person I'd be very tempted to beat the crap out of them with my cane.
Actually I probably couldn't get away with doing that, but I'm fairly
sure I could get away with breaking an elbow or knee. for them.
Self-defense officer, he as cussing me out and then said he was going to
attack me..

Which reminds me. As soon as I get my new VCR hooked up so I can
post vidcaps i'll post a link with some of my canes and figure banks
I've been doing lately. Been spending time on the NC Woodworker's Net,
they believe if there's no picture it didn't happen.

You all take it easy. I'll definitely stop b with a Christmas card
later.

JOAT
Where the choice is between only violence and cowardice, I would advise
violence.
- Mohandas Gandhi

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
J T wrote:
Hey guys, just though I'd zoom thru and wish you all a happy
halloween.
http://media.morristechnology.com/me..._ATT196460.jpg

Life is basically good. Happy halloween.

JOAT
Where the choice is between only violence and cowardice, I would advise
violence.
- Mohandas Gandhi

Nice to know you're still in the land of the living. Not having seen any
posts from you in a while, I was worried that I blocked you out when I set
up my filters.

Micky