DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT, Halloween Moonbattery (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/385650-ot-halloween-moonbattery.html)

Uncle Monster[_2_] October 5th 15 12:26 AM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

How to stick it to the professionally offended Political Correctness Nazis. 🙌

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/w...ignout#image=1

http://tinyurl.com/p46amnf

[8~{} Uncle Offensive Monster

Ed Pawlowski October 5th 15 02:17 AM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On 10/4/2015 7:26 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
How to stick it to the professionally offended Political Correctness Nazis. 🙌

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/w...ignout#image=1

http://tinyurl.com/p46amnf

[8~{} Uncle Offensive Monster

I think I;ll go as Caitlin and carry a $5 foot-long for the most
offense. PC crowd has no sense of humor. Maybe humor should be outlawed.

Uncle Monster[_2_] October 5th 15 06:39 AM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On Sunday, October 4, 2015 at 8:17:05 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 10/4/2015 7:26 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
How to stick it to the professionally offended Political Correctness Nazis. 🙌

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/w...ignout#image=1

http://tinyurl.com/p46amnf

[8~{} Uncle Offensive Monster

I think I;ll go as Caitlin and carry a $5 foot-long for the most
offense. PC crowd has no sense of humor. Maybe humor should be outlawed..

The inventors of Political Correctness and those freaks offended by the Halloween costumes from the article are the same people who see a statue of Jesus in a bottle of urine or picture of The Virgin Mary smeared with feces and say it's OK because it's art. They don't approve of cartoons of Mohamed because it's offensive to them but it's really because Muslims will cut their fraking heads off. It's OK for them to offend Christians because they know Christians will not harm them for it. The devout Christians I know will forgive them and pray for their souls. Perhaps Christians should become radicalized and start stomping the hell out of those creeps? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Offensive Monster

Moe DeLoughan October 5th 15 02:26 PM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On 10/4/2015 6:26 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
How to stick it to the professionally offended Political Correctness Nazis. 🙌

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/w...ignout#image=1

http://tinyurl.com/p46amnf

[8~{} Uncle Offensive Monster

You missed the biggest one of all: the Christian fundies who attack
the celebrating of Halloween because they really believe devils and
demons are real and they really believe that Halloween encourages kids
to become possessed, or Satanists, or both.

Kooks, kooks, kooks.

Bob_Villa October 5th 15 02:39 PM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On Monday, October 5, 2015 at 8:27:04 AM UTC-5, Moe DeLoughan wrote:

they really believe devils and
demons are real and they really believe that Halloween encourages...

Really? ヽ(—‰—¡—”)ノ

Malcom Mal Reynolds October 5th 15 08:49 PM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Sunday, October 4, 2015 at 8:17:05 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 10/4/2015 7:26 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
How to stick it to the professionally offended Political Correctness
Nazis. ?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/w...loween-costume
s-that-shouldnt-exist/ss-AAdT00E?ocid=mailsignout#image=1

[...]

Political correctness entered mainstream usage in the United States when
conservative author Dinesh D'Souza used it to condemn what he saw as
left-wing efforts to advance multiculturalism through language,
affirmative action, opposition to hate speech, and changes to the
content of school and university curriculums.

I'd love it if he approved of the art you mention

Uncle Monster[_2_] October 5th 15 09:28 PM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On Monday, October 5, 2015 at 8:27:04 AM UTC-5, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
On 10/4/2015 6:26 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
How to stick it to the professionally offended Political Correctness Nazis. 🙌

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/w...ignout#image=1

http://tinyurl.com/p46amnf

[8~{} Uncle Offensive Monster

You missed the biggest one of all: the Christian fundies who attack
the celebrating of Halloween because they really believe devils and
demons are real and they really believe that Halloween encourages kids
to become possessed, or Satanists, or both.

Kooks, kooks, kooks.

Atheist kooks are just as reprehensible. A while back around here a group of misguided Christian fundamentalists were picketing a Wiccan church claiming that the Wiccans were Satanists. The Wiccans couldn't get the kooks to understand that the Wiccans didn't believe in the existence of Satan. I thought it was a bit more than bizarre. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Wicked Monster

Uncle Monster[_2_] October 5th 15 09:36 PM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On Monday, October 5, 2015 at 2:49:56 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

I don't approve of insulting anyone because of their religious beliefs unless they give me a reason not to. If someone declares that anyone who's a nonbeliever should be subjugated or killed, they have given me a reason not to treat them with respect. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Terrorist Monster

Frank[_24_] October 5th 15 09:44 PM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

http://www.spirithalloween.com/catal...=b&n etwork=g

Frank[_24_] October 5th 15 09:46 PM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On 10/4/2015 7:26 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
How to stick it to the professionally offended Political Correctness Nazis. 🙌

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/w...ignout#image=1

http://tinyurl.com/p46amnf

[8~{} Uncle Offensive Monster

In case you need the tiny url:

http://tinyurl.com/nh8m5o6

Malcom Mal Reynolds October 6th 15 07:58 PM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

Political correctness entered mainstream usage in the United States when
conservative author Dinesh D'Souza used it to condemn what he saw as
left-wing efforts to advance multiculturalism through language,
affirmative action, opposition to hate speech, and changes to the
content of school and university curriculums.

I'd love it if he approved of the art you mention

I don't approve of insulting anyone because of their religious beliefs unless
they give me a reason not to. If someone declares that anyone who's a
nonbeliever should be subjugated or killed, they have given me a reason not
to treat them with respect. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Terrorist Monster

welcome to the world of Kim Davis now all you have to say is that your
God doesn't approve of mixed marriages and she gets another free pass. I
can't wait for the White Power folks who start saying their God doesn't
approve of Non-whites

Muggles October 7th 15 05:26 AM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On 10/5/2015 8:26 AM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
On 10/4/2015 6:26 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
How to stick it to the professionally offended Political Correctness
Nazis. 🙌

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/w...ignout#image=1

http://tinyurl.com/p46amnf

[8~{} Uncle Offensive Monster

You missed the biggest one of all: the Christian fundies who attack the
celebrating of Halloween because they really believe devils and demons
are real and they really believe that Halloween encourages kids to
become possessed, or Satanists, or both.

Kooks, kooks, kooks.

I once walked into a Wal-mart during the Halloween season and they have
"witches" and "warlocks" labels on the restrooms. I promptly complained
about it and it was promptly removed.

Do you think such a complaint would be valid?

--
Maggie

rbowman[_2_] October 7th 15 06:11 AM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On 10/06/2015 10:26 PM, Muggles wrote:
I once walked into a Wal-mart during the Halloween season and they have
"witches" and "warlocks" labels on the restrooms. I promptly complained
about it and it was promptly removed.

Do you think such a complaint would be valid?

Definitely.

https://wicca.com/celtic/wicca/faq.htm

Q. Are Witches only women?

A. No, although women do seem to predominate in the Craft overall. In
fact, some traditions have only women practitioners, just as others have
only men. A male Witch is simply called a Witch, never a warlock and it
is considered an insult to call a male Witch "Warlock". The word
"Warlock" actually means "oath breaker".

What self respecting witch would use the warlock's restroom?

look October 7th 15 09:14 AM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On 10/07/2015 12:26 AM, Muggles wrote:

I once walked into a Wal-mart during the Halloween season and they have
"witches" and "warlocks" labels on the restrooms. I promptly complained
about it and it was promptly removed.

Do you think such a complaint would be valid?

The silly labels on the doors wouldn't bother me.

However, as a taxpayer, the three isles of candy that are turning children
into fat-ass diabetics do concern me.

Uncle Monster[_2_] October 7th 15 09:18 AM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 1:58:36 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

Poor Malformed, I hate to durst your bubble but I don't practice any religion but I do treat religious people and their faith with respect unless they try to interfere with my life. I hate everyone equally and selectively like people. So you can be assured that I hate you and most people until I have a reason not to. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Hate Monster

Uncle Monster[_2_] October 7th 15 09:30 AM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 11:26:26 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
[...]

I may have mentioned it before but around here we had a group of Christian Fundamentalists protesting outside a Wiccan church claiming that they were Satanists and practicing Satanic rituals in their church. The Wiccans response was WTF! We don't believe in the existence of Satin! There are kooks everywhere but it is entertaining. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Wicked Monster

Stormin Mormon[_10_] October 7th 15 01:28 PM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On 10/7/2015 12:26 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 10/5/2015 8:26 AM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
You missed the biggest one of all: the Christian fundies who attack the
celebrating of Halloween because they really believe devils and demons
are real and they really believe that Halloween encourages kids to
become possessed, or Satanists, or both.

Kooks, kooks, kooks.

I once walked into a Wal-mart during the Halloween season and they have
"witches" and "warlocks" labels on the restrooms. I promptly complained
about it and it was promptly removed.

Do you think such a complaint would be valid?

In a tavern, should I complain about them label
the bathrooms buck and doe? I mean, all them
rednecks, I'm likely to get shot to death coming
out of the bathroom. "Hey, Bubba, bald buck!"

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..

Muggles October 7th 15 05:52 PM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On 10/7/2015 12:11 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 10/06/2015 10:26 PM, Muggles wrote:
I once walked into a Wal-mart during the Halloween season and they have
"witches" and "warlocks" labels on the restrooms. I promptly complained
about it and it was promptly removed.

Do you think such a complaint would be valid?

Definitely.

https://wicca.com/celtic/wicca/faq.htm

Q. Are Witches only women?

A. No, although women do seem to predominate in the Craft overall. In
fact, some traditions have only women practitioners, just as others have
only men. A male Witch is simply called a Witch, never a warlock and it
is considered an insult to call a male Witch "Warlock". The word
"Warlock" actually means "oath breaker".

What self respecting witch would use the warlock's restroom?

And many people simply don't qualify as either!

--
Maggie

Muggles October 7th 15 06:15 PM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On 10/7/2015 3:14 AM, look wrote:
On 10/07/2015 12:26 AM, Muggles wrote:

I once walked into a Wal-mart during the Halloween season and they have
"witches" and "warlocks" labels on the restrooms. I promptly complained
about it and it was promptly removed.

Do you think such a complaint would be valid?

The silly labels on the doors wouldn't bother me.

However, as a taxpayer, the three isles of candy that are turning children
into fat-ass diabetics do concern me.

The candy isles aren't responsible for making anyone diabetics. People
make choices as to what they eat. With that in mind there's still some
people who are going to be diabetic due to how their bodies function,
but it can be controlled. Type 1 diabetics and some type 2 diabetics
have no choice in being diabetic.

--
Maggie

Muggles October 7th 15 06:16 PM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On 10/7/2015 3:30 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Why do they have against satin? Lots of formal apparel are made from
satin. smile

--
Maggie

Muggles October 7th 15 06:19 PM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On 10/7/2015 7:28 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 10/7/2015 12:26 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 10/5/2015 8:26 AM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
You missed the biggest one of all: the Christian fundies who attack the
celebrating of Halloween because they really believe devils and demons
are real and they really believe that Halloween encourages kids to
become possessed, or Satanists, or both.

Kooks, kooks, kooks.

I once walked into a Wal-mart during the Halloween season and they have
"witches" and "warlocks" labels on the restrooms. I promptly complained
about it and it was promptly removed.

Do you think such a complaint would be valid?

In a tavern, should I complain about them label
the bathrooms buck and doe? I mean, all them
rednecks, I'm likely to get shot to death coming
out of the bathroom. "Hey, Bubba, bald buck!"

Bucks and doe's are cute furry creatures.

--
Maggie

Malcom Mal Reynolds October 7th 15 07:41 PM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

Like I said, welcome to the brave new world of religious fanatics
forcing their views on their jobs...and you

Muggles October 7th 15 08:41 PM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On 10/7/2015 1:41 PM, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:

Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

Flip that coin and ask yourself about the people who are anti-religious
fanatics.

--
Maggie

Oren[_2_] October 7th 15 08:51 PM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On Wed, 7 Oct 2015 14:41:57 -0500, Muggles wrote:

Like I said, welcome to the brave new world of religious fanatics
forcing their views on their jobs...and you

Flip that coin and ask yourself about the people who are anti-religious
fanatics.

Pay attention. Malformed is, um, malformed.

Muggles October 7th 15 09:07 PM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On 10/7/2015 2:51 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 7 Oct 2015 14:41:57 -0500, Muggles wrote:

Like I said, welcome to the brave new world of religious fanatics
forcing their views on their jobs...and you

Flip that coin and ask yourself about the people who are anti-religious
fanatics.

Pay attention. Malformed is, um, malformed.

Noted. {scribbles on note pad}

--
Maggie

Ed Pawlowski October 7th 15 09:28 PM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On 10/7/2015 1:16 PM, Muggles wrote:

I may have mentioned it before but around here we had a group of Christian Fundamentalists protesting outside a Wiccan church claiming that they were Satanists and practicing Satanic rituals in their church. The Wiccans response was WTF! We don't believe in the existence of Satin! There are kooks everywhere but it is entertaining. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Wicked Monster

Why do they have against satin? Lots of formal apparel are made from
satin. smile

If you rub satin on your privates it is a sin because i feels too good.

Muggles October 7th 15 09:29 PM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On 10/7/2015 3:28 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 10/7/2015 1:16 PM, Muggles wrote:

I may have mentioned it before but around here we had a group of
Christian Fundamentalists protesting outside a Wiccan church claiming
that they were Satanists and practicing Satanic rituals in their
church. The Wiccans response was WTF! We don't believe in the
existence of Satin! There are kooks everywhere but it is
entertaining. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Wicked Monster

Why do they have against satin? Lots of formal apparel are made from
satin. smile

If you rub satin on your privates it is a sin because i feels too good.

HAAAHAAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!

--
Maggie

Tekkie® October 7th 15 09:42 PM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

Muggles posted for all of us...

I once walked into a Wal-mart during the Halloween season and they have
"witches" and "warlocks" labels on the restrooms. I promptly complained
about it and it was promptly removed.

Do you think such a complaint would be valid?

I don't care about that, means nothing in my life. What concerns me is the
"No Guns - Gun Free Zone" signs. I haven't seen one yet but if they want to
take responsibility for my complete safety then I may consider their
business, if not I'll go elsewhere. I will call the owner/manager, explain
my position, in a calm, collected, reasonable manner.

Calls for weapons usually don't get an expedited response, however today
there was a call for somebody going into a mall with a ski mask on after
rummaging through their vehicle. One officer was in parking lot, four more
responded within 3 minutes. This dept had an officer killed when the mall
first opened because he arrested a burglar. His problem was he forgot his
cuffs. Burglar shot officer and fled. Found and tried with life sentence.

--
Tekkie

Malcom Mal Reynolds October 8th 15 12:43 AM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

Uncle Monster wrote:

On Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 1:58:36 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds
wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

has one of them failed to issue marriage licenses because of what they
believe in?

Tony Hwang October 8th 15 01:02 AM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:

Uncle Monster wrote:

On Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 1:58:36 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds
wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

Anti-religion = religion too, No?

rbowman[_2_] October 8th 15 02:28 AM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On 10/07/2015 11:16 AM, Muggles wrote:
Why do they have against satin? Lots of formal apparel are made from
satin. smile

You've never met many Wiccans, have you. It would take yards and yards
of satin...

rbowman[_2_] October 8th 15 02:36 AM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On 10/07/2015 11:19 AM, Muggles wrote:
Bucks and doe's are cute furry creatures.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/urb...9bb2963f4.html

How many would you like? We deliver.

Muggles October 8th 15 05:06 AM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On 10/7/2015 6:43 PM, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:

Uncle Monster wrote:

On Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 1:58:36 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds
wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

Is it a contest?

--
Maggie

Muggles October 8th 15 05:07 AM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On 10/7/2015 8:28 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 10/07/2015 11:16 AM, Muggles wrote:
Why do they have against satin? Lots of formal apparel are made from
satin. smile

You've never met many Wiccans, have you. It would take yards and yards
of satin...

Yeah, I don't know many Wiccans. Do they prefer black satin?

--
Maggie

Muggles October 8th 15 05:11 AM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On 10/7/2015 8:36 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 10/07/2015 11:19 AM, Muggles wrote:
Bucks and doe's are cute furry creatures.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/urb...9bb2963f4.html

How many would you like? We deliver.

I know a few deer hunters, but we have to wait until it deer season
before you ship them.
--
Maggie

rbowman[_2_] October 8th 15 05:22 AM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On 10/07/2015 10:07 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 10/7/2015 8:28 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 10/07/2015 11:16 AM, Muggles wrote:
Why do they have against satin? Lots of formal apparel are made from
satin. smile

You've never met many Wiccans, have you. It would take yards and yards
of satin...

Yeah, I don't know many Wiccans. Do they prefer black satin?

No, they prefer skyclad. Which can be pretty scary...

Muggles October 8th 15 05:25 AM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On 10/7/2015 11:22 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 10/07/2015 10:07 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 10/7/2015 8:28 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 10/07/2015 11:16 AM, Muggles wrote:
Why do they have against satin? Lots of formal apparel are made from
satin. smile

You've never met many Wiccans, have you. It would take yards and yards
of satin...

Yeah, I don't know many Wiccans. Do they prefer black satin?

No, they prefer skyclad. Which can be pretty scary...

You should play scary music right about now.

--
Maggie

Malcom Mal Reynolds October 8th 15 10:42 AM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

In article ,
Tony Hwang wrote:

Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:

Like I said, welcome to the brave new world of religious fanatics
forcing their views on their jobs...and you

Flip that coin and ask yourself about the people who are anti-religious
fanatics.

has one of them failed to issue marriage licenses because of what they
believe in?

Anti-religion = religion too, No?

It might be a philosophy but the only religious anti-religious are
fundamentalists

rbowman[_2_] October 8th 15 02:45 PM

OT, Halloween Moonbattery

On 10/07/2015 10:11 PM, Muggles wrote:
I know a few deer hunters, but we have to wait until it deer season
before you ship them.
--

Quite a few out of state hunters come to Montana for the elk season, but
the poor whitetails and mulies are slighted.