Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Walmart Kids

On 7/20/2015 3:46 PM, bob_villa wrote:
On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 1:55:10 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:

whoops .. that's supposed to say "keep track of 3 kids under the age of 5".

--
Maggie

These old character here don't have a clue about raising kids these days...children are overloaded through all there senses. It's not same as when we were young. They only way to make a difference is to home school your kids, and that isn't being fair to them either. They will have to learn sometime.

Opposite. Us old farts raised responsible kids with proper discipline,
not leashes. I didn't run wild in stores, neither did my kids or grand
kids.

I do see kids running around in the stores and their parents seem
oblivious to their poor behavior. It is not the kids, it is the parents
that need training.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 18:29:40 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

I was never able to find a fertile grown woman who'd hold still long enough and quit screaming, biting, scratching and kicking. Some of them spit too so I have no children of my own. I'm a monster, remember. ^_^

LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 8:59:14 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Opposite. Us old farts raised responsible kids with proper discipline,
not leashes. I didn't run wild in stores, neither did my kids or grand
kids.

I do see kids running around in the stores and their parents seem
oblivious to their poor behavior. It is not the kids, it is the parents
that need training.

Yes, there are bad parents, that had bad parenting...I'm talking about kids that are overstimulated by TV, video games, fitting-in at school. It was easier to raise kids before, it isn't now. I've had 5 children in 2 "batches", one started in '69 and in '93. Kids are smarter and mature faster...it is not the same, and discipline doesn't always work. But you do need to be consistent in the process...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/20/2015 5:45 PM, taxed and spent wrote:
"Muggles" wrote in message
On 7/20/2015 4:18 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 15:42:17 -0500, Muggles wrote:

If the "kids" are now adults, have you asked them what they think
about being tethered by leashes. Not to be mean, but I'd be
interested. Curious if they agree with you.

Well, my oldest daughter has 2 young kids now, and she uses a wrist
leash, too. I haven't specifically asked her that particular question,
but she evidently sees the value in using one of those contraptions.

I wonder what the grand kids think of leash tethers. None of my
business but someday there very well could be a rebellion.

I imagine it's not a big deal. They are used to being strapped into
various safety devices, so a wrist leash/tether is just another safety
device.

Unless being strapped into various purported safety devices is not
necessarily a good thing.

Which ones are you talking about? I just have a car seat in my van for
my grandson in case I need to take him somewhere at some point.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 9:24:32 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 18:39:18 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 2:50:35 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 11:52:33 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Instead of leashes & collars, parents need to
be PARENTS again.

If I was that kid I would have found the second cuff key and escaped.
One day that cuff key will break. Just load up the kid, the cart and
be on the parent's merry way?

I used to find and destroy switches used to blister my butt. Smart
elders made me go cut another one. Guava branches are limber, flexible
and sting like all get out. They can make you dance.

When I was a kid back in the middle of the last century, parents, nuns and lay teachers controlled the behavior of children through the application of sheer terror. That's why I stayed out of sight as much as I could. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Terrified Monster

I still have a visible scar on my left arm from back then. I bet good
money the teacher was a Catholic. While bleeding she took me to see
the Principle for a board whipping by Mr, Strange. My feet never
touched the ground. Heck I thought "a spit ball" was harmless if it
stuck on the black board

I must have looked guilty so I was singled out.

Teachers then had an eagle eye.

Nuns terrified and tortures us little kids. They had eyes in the back of their heads too. If we told our parents that one of them hurt us, we got worse at home because our parents believed that we must have done something wrong and deserved what happened to us. A lot of the abuse was psychological and I hated and despised those people who abused me. I swore to myself that when I got big, I'd never treat a kid like that. I don't like people who abuse children. I can't stomp the hell out of them anymore but I can pop a cap in dat ass. I'm very angry and upset about a story of the 4 year old girl who's body was found in Massachusetts and it will affect me for a while. No one seems to care or is outraged over what happened to that little girl or what happens to small children all over the country. It appears that the life of some thug with a long criminal record is more important than the life of any innocent child. I believe that children's lives matter more dammit! _

https://tinyurl.com/o4o6sxb

[8~{} Uncle Angry Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

bob_villa wrote:
On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 8:59:14 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Opposite. Us old farts raised responsible kids with proper discipline,
not leashes. I didn't run wild in stores, neither did my kids or grand
kids.

I do see kids running around in the stores and their parents seem
oblivious to their poor behavior. It is not the kids, it is the parents
that need training.

Yes, there are bad parents, that had bad parenting...I'm talking about kids that are overstimulated by TV, video games, fitting-in at school. It was easier to raise kids before, it isn't now. I've had 5 children in 2 "batches", one started in '69 and in '93. Kids are smarter and mature faster...it is not the same, and discipline doesn't always work. But you do need to be consistent in the process...

I think that is why some parents are home schooling their kids. Only
problem with it is, home schooled kids often lack in social skills
with their peers.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 21:23:26 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:
I'm very angry and upset about a story of the 4 year
old girl who's body was found in Massachusetts and
it will affect me for a while. No one seems to care or
is outraged over what happened to that little girl or
what happens to small children all over the country.
It appears that the life of some thug with a long
criminal record is more important than the life of any
innocent child. I believe that children's lives matter
more dammit! _

My grandson just turned 4. I can't bring myself to watch the
news much these days.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/20/2015 2:55 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

I blame it on the Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat

Freaks. Spank your child, go to jail. Let your child walk
to the park, go to jail. Yell at your kid, go to jail. I'd
like to see locking GPS collars that set the area that a
kid can roam. It would work like the invisible fence for
dogs except it would notify parents via the cell phone
network when the kid goes astray and reports the critter's
location. Of course the parent will have a remote control
to use in Walmart for zapping the kid through the collar
when he/she/it misbehaves. I think teachers would love it
too. Tell the kids to shut up and sit down once then press
the remote zappers if they fail to comply. Shopping carts
with a kid cage may work to contain the little hellion. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Cage Monster

When you build those, someone will come up with a random
frequency transmitter, to zap all the kids within range.

A lot has to do with the welfare rules which encourage
women to have a baby every three years, but not to have
a marriage and not to have a father in the home.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 6:58:06 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

Thanks to LBJ, his "Great Society" and "War On Poverty". I could say it's an example of "The Law Of Unintended Results" but the Democrats knew exactly what they were doing when implementing programs that would enslave Negro Americans and destroy their families. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Dismayed Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Tony Hwang wrote: "- show quoted text -
I think that is why some parents are home schooling their kids. Only
problem with it is, home schooled kids often lack in social skills
with their peers. "

One of the many reasons I don't approve of home
schooling. By the way, which western nation has
the highest percentage of home-schooled school-age
(under 18) children?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 11:33:32 PM UTC-5, Tony Hwang wrote:
bob_villa wrote:
[...]

I would imagine home schooling keeps children away from bad influences and Leftist propaganda forced on children in government schools. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Homey Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Some of them spit too so I have no children of my own. I'm a monster, remember. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Bachelor Monster

The ones that don't spit are keepers!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I hear your pain. Had a child molester claim he was in prison for
murder. Like he was some bad-ass. Reading his file said different, he
was trying to hide the fact that he was a sick individual. Back then
convicts live by a "code" so he would have been killed by another
convict. Even convicts today, have abandoned the former "code". I
told your brother long ago that I would kill such an animal if I
witnessed harm to a child. I'm not as young as I used to be, but I may
still have one good fight in me when it comes to those that harm
children. It would be a slow death, intentionally.

Now our government is supporting and funding groups that harvest and
sell fetus parts for money gains.

'I WANT A LAMBORGHINI' Video captures Planned Parenthood doc
haggling over fetus parts prices

If I did go to prison -- they could kill but they don't have the
courage to eat. Spit!!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Both me and my brother have been know to body slam some asshole for hurting a kid and Allah help the creep who harmed a kid in front of both of us. It was a tug of war. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sumo Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Answer to my earlier question:
" By the way, which western
nation has the highest percentage of
home-schooled school-age(under 18)
children?"

United States.

And we wonder why Asian and
European schools are killing us,
especially in math & science...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 12:59:06 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Both me and my brother have been know to body slam some asshole for hurting a kid and Allah help the creep who harmed a kid in front of both of us. It was a tug of war. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sumo Monster

In my state you can kill any creature committing a forcible felony.

Just me. I would not call 911. I'd call the Coroner's Office first an
tell them to collect the creep off the road or my property and lawn.

Bullets are easier than a fist fight, though I am trained in hand to
hand combat arts.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 3:20:39 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Answer to my earlier question:
" By the way, which western
nation has the highest percentage of
home-schooled school-age(under 18)
children?"

United States.

And we wonder why Asian and
European schools are killing us,
especially in math & science...

Typical moonbat assertion which is completely wrong. Even the Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak Huffington Post contradicts your male bovine droppings opinion. ^_^

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1562425.html

https://tinyurl.com/m7nfr64

[8~{} Uncle Homey Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Both me and my brother have been know to body slam some asshole for hurting a kid and Allah help the creep who harmed a kid in front of both of us. It was a tug of war. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sumo Monster

In my state you can kill any creature committing a forcible felony.

Just me. I would not call 911. I'd call the Coroner's Office first an
tell them to collect the creep off the road or my property and lawn.

Bullets are easier than a fist fight, though I am trained in hand to
hand combat arts.

Hell, with the shape I'm in now, a toddler can whip my butt. Of course I'd let the litter critter crawl all over me. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Crippled Monster

Walmart Protests Lack Actual Walmart Employees jon_banquer[_2_] Metalworking 2 November 30th 13 07:09 AM
Walmart..... Larry Jaques[_4_] Metalworking 4 July 28th 11 02:22 AM
Walmart..... Larry Jaques[_4_] Metalworking 0 July 27th 11 02:00 PM
Walmart Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 3 January 20th 06 11:50 PM
Kids, Kids' Projects & Fun charlieb Woodworking 0 August 14th 03 08:44 AM