Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Walmart Kids

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 4:08:56 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 12:59:06 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Both me and my brother have been know to body slam some asshole for hurting a kid and Allah help the creep who harmed a kid in front of both of us. It was a tug of war. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sumo Monster

In my state you can kill any creature committing a forcible felony.

Just me. I would not call 911. I'd call the Coroner's Office first an
tell them to collect the creep off the road or my property and lawn.

Bullets are easier than a fist fight, though I am trained in hand to
hand combat arts.

Hell, with the shape I'm in now, a toddler can whip my butt. Of course I'd let the litter critter crawl all over me. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Crippled Monster