Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Walmart Protests Lack Actual Walmart Employees

On Friday, November 29, 2013 11:26:24 AM UTC-8, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 11/27/2013 9:57 PM, deep wrote:

On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 14:15:28 -0700, "Ray Keller"

wrote:

Walmart Protests Lack Actual Walmart Employees

They probably all are working second jobs so they can afford to buy

food for their kids.

Maybe they should have paid attention in school!

I took you to school so bad you kill filled me because you couldn't handle the facts of what you truly are. Now all you can do is lie and scream "wife beater". How's the working out for you, moron?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Walmart Protests Lack Actual Walmart Employees

They probably all are working second jobs so they can afford to buy

food for their kids.

Maybe they should have paid attention in school!

I took you to school so bad you kill filled me because you couldn't handle
the facts of what you truly are. Now all you can do is lie and scream
"wife beater". How's the working out for you, moron?

Gardner inherited an established family business, which hasn't advanced
technologically since about the mid 50's...

--as to "schooling"...my bets that he doesn't even have a GED.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Walmart Protests Lack Actual Walmart Employees

They probably all are working second jobs so they can afford to buy

food for their kids.

Maybe they should have paid attention in school!

I took you to school so bad you kill filled me because you couldn't handle

the facts of what you truly are. Now all you can do is lie and scream

"wife beater". How's the working out for you, moron?

Gardner inherited an established family business, which hasn't advanced

technologically since about the mid 50's...

--as to "schooling"...my bets that he doesn't even have a GED.

Gardner claims to be a SolidWorks user. I'd like to see his part models. I've seen no proof Gardner has the intelligence it takes to use a history based solid modeler and I doubt his part models have decent design intent. More like his SolidWorks part models are a complete mess just like his business is:

http://tinyurl.com/omlms8n

Idiot Walmart Employees in Paint Dept. [email protected] Home Repair 60 July 30th 07 06:41 AM
Walmart Steve B Metalworking 4 January 23rd 06 04:12 PM
Walmart Tom Gardner Metalworking 16 January 21st 06 03:55 AM
Walmart Jim Insolo Metalworking 3 January 19th 06 07:52 PM
Walmart [email protected] Metalworking 0 January 19th 06 02:02 PM