Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default Walmart Protests Lack Actual Walmart Employees

"jon_banquer" wrote in message
On Friday, November 29, 2013 11:26:24 AM UTC-8, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 11/27/2013 9:57 PM, deep wrote:

On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 14:15:28 -0700, "Ray Keller"

wrote:

Walmart Protests Lack Actual Walmart Employees

They probably all are working second jobs so they can afford to buy

food for their kids.

Maybe they should have paid attention in school!

I took you to school so bad you kill filled me because you couldn't handle
the facts of what you truly are. Now all you can do is lie and scream
"wife beater". How's the working out for you, moron?

Gardner inherited an established family business, which hasn't advanced
technologically since about the mid 50's...

--as to "schooling"...my bets that he doesn't even have a GED.