Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Walmart Kids

On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 9:24:32 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 18:39:18 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 2:50:35 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 11:52:33 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Instead of leashes & collars, parents need to
be PARENTS again.

If I was that kid I would have found the second cuff key and escaped.
One day that cuff key will break. Just load up the kid, the cart and
be on the parent's merry way?

I used to find and destroy switches used to blister my butt. Smart
elders made me go cut another one. Guava branches are limber, flexible
and sting like all get out. They can make you dance.

When I was a kid back in the middle of the last century, parents, nuns and lay teachers controlled the behavior of children through the application of sheer terror. That's why I stayed out of sight as much as I could. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Terrified Monster

I still have a visible scar on my left arm from back then. I bet good
money the teacher was a Catholic. While bleeding she took me to see
the Principle for a board whipping by Mr, Strange. My feet never
touched the ground. Heck I thought "a spit ball" was harmless if it
stuck on the black board

I must have looked guilty so I was singled out.

Teachers then had an eagle eye.

Nuns terrified and tortures us little kids. They had eyes in the back of their heads too. If we told our parents that one of them hurt us, we got worse at home because our parents believed that we must have done something wrong and deserved what happened to us. A lot of the abuse was psychological and I hated and despised those people who abused me. I swore to myself that when I got big, I'd never treat a kid like that. I don't like people who abuse children. I can't stomp the hell out of them anymore but I can pop a cap in dat ass. I'm very angry and upset about a story of the 4 year old girl who's body was found in Massachusetts and it will affect me for a while. No one seems to care or is outraged over what happened to that little girl or what happens to small children all over the country. It appears that the life of some thug with a long criminal record is more important than the life of any innocent child. I believe that children's lives matter more dammit! _

https://tinyurl.com/o4o6sxb

[8~{} Uncle Angry Monster