Posted to alt.home.repair

Default NRA's favorite creepy-assed cracker is at it again...

Looks like our "White Hispanic" is showing his "true colors"...yet again!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ault/21547875/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/10/2015 11:42 AM, Racheal Genetel wrote:
Looks like our "White Hispanic" is showing his "true colors"...yet again!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ault/21547875/

Yeah, that jerk should have never been acquitted in 2013 but hopefully
he will do something stupid enough and not hurt someone so that he can
finally be put away.

As a collector I own several hundred guns but I would never consider
joining the NRA as long as Ted Nugent, Zimmerman, and the like are
favorites of the organization. Plus the fact that I think the 2nd
Amendment is highly overrated.

Posted to alt.home.repair

IGot2P wrote:

Yeah, that jerk should have never been acquitted in 2013 but hopefully
he will do something stupid enough and not hurt someone so that he can
finally be put away.

Maybe he'll go out in the dark to mess with some gangbanger that really does
have a Glock in his sweats.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Racheal Genetel wrote in
news
Looks like our "White Hispanic" is showing his "true colors"...yet
again!

Well, well. Lots of liberals here, but I'm not surprised; considering how
most of you are on some kind of old age or disability social security dole-
out.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/10/2015 3:06 PM, Zak W wrote:
Racheal Genetel wrote in
news
Looks like our "White Hispanic" is showing his "true colors"...yet
again!

Well, well. Lots of liberals here, but I'm not surprised; considering how
most of you are on some kind of old age or disability social security dole-
out.

With age comes wisdom now go back to your Faux News programming.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Jan 2015 11:57:12 -0600, IGot2P
wrote:

On 1/10/2015 11:42 AM, Racheal Genetel wrote:
Looks like our "White Hispanic" is showing his "true colors"...yet again!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ault/21547875/

Yeah, that jerk should have never been acquitted in 2013

One can only conclude that you were a member of the jury that heard
his case and the evidence convinced you he was not guilty. If, on the
other hand, you were not on the jury; then you don't have all the
facts.

Which is it, you were on the jury and voted "not guilty" just because
you wanted to go home, or you were not on the jury and you're just
spewing your preconceived belief regardless of the facts.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 1/10/2015 11:42 AM, Racheal Genetel wrote:
Looks like our "White Hispanic" is showing his "true colors"...yet again!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ault/21547875/

Yeah, that jerk should have never been acquitted in 2013

One can only conclude that you were a member of the jury that heard
his case and the evidence convinced you he was not guilty. If, on the
other hand, you were not on the jury; then you don't have all the
facts.

Which is it, you were on the jury and voted "not guilty" just because
you wanted to go home, or you were not on the jury and you're just
spewing your preconceived belief regardless of the facts.

Wow. Do you even listen to yourself? You are hardly the one to criticize
someone else for holding preconceived opinions based on zero knowledge.
It's amazing to me that democracy works at all.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.war.vietnam

"Racheal Genetel" wrote in message
news
Looks like our "White Hispanic" is showing his "true colors"...yet again!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ault/21547875/

America has grown afraid of prosecuting (lawfully that is) the non-white
segments of society due to the liberal media always crying 'foul.' But
sooner or later the white power base will take back control and all will be
well.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jennifer Murphy wrote in
:

Gordon is right. In my experience those that bitch the most about
what should have happened in most of these type cases, don't even know
the most basic facts of what happened. An example is the loons,
including pro football players, running around protesting with signs
saying "Hands up, don't shoot. The GJ in Ferguson, backed up by
overwhelming evidence, concluded that isn't what happened. But it
fits the agenda and I'll bet the majority of the morons saying it, if
given a simple quiz on the facts, couldn't tell you much of anything
about what the facts were.

Double wow. You and Gordon are definitely a matched set. I just love
how you wing nuts are able to accuse someone of not havng the "facts"
while impugning their motives and intelligence without evenj the
tiniest fact. Hypocrites.

Let me guess: You are a white woman married to a person of color; so in
your opinion people of color are always right. You ought to try living in
a predominantly black neighborhood.

BTW, I don't mind black men marrying white women. SOMEBODY has got to
marry them and given how the women look, it won't be a white man. No
wonder black women hate you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 Jan 2015 08:20:31 -0800, Jennifer Murphy
wrote:

George Zimmer is a thug, a wannabe cop, and a jerk. In Nazi Germany, he
would have been in the SS, albeit as a low level brute. It is my
understanding that the prosecution botched the case. I believe he was
guilty. His behavior since seems to clearly indicate he has a tendency
to brutishness and violence. If you want to defend him, it calls into
question your motives and intelligence.

You do see that your knee is likewise jerking, don't you?
Zimmerman was found not guilty by a jury of his peers.
Yet you know better. No thanks.
As imperfect as it is, I'll just stick to the U.S justice system.
We really don't need knee-jerkers deciding matters of criminal
culpability.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 Jan 2015 09:28:13 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Sunday, January 11, 2015 at 11:22:19 AM UTC-5, Jennifer Murphy wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jan 2015 07:05:43 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

Snip

I see that you have now been joined by Col Edmund Burke. If that doesn't
convince you that you are on the wrong side of sanity, then you are
beyond help.

I can see why you keep getting everything wrong. Your logic is just
totally faulty. First it was trying to drag in Nazis, now you're
relying on trying to associate me with a resident troll? Good grief,
even your fellow libs must be embarrassed of you by now.

As evidenced by their complete silence.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 Jan 2015 12:06:19 -0600, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

I can see why you keep getting everything wrong. Your logic is just
totally faulty. First it was trying to drag in Nazis, now you're
relying on trying to associate me with a resident troll? Good grief,
even your fellow libs must be embarrassed of you by now.

As evidenced by their complete silence.

+1 Maybe the lady can define "racist" for us.

The Zimmerman trial was a political ponzi. The DA had ambition to run
for governor. And. Yes, I did watch the entire trial. The ADA stepped
all over his dick when his star witness crumbled.

The prosecution was a complete waste of Florida tax payer's dollars.
--
"The definition of a liberal, a liberal is somebody that doesn't care what you do as long as it's mandatory". -- Charles Krauthammer
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11 Jan 2015 17:10:26 GMT, Zak W wrote:

Jennifer Murphy wrote in
:

[...]

You win. This sewage has left me utterly speechless. There is nothing I
can say to refute you. I give up. You live in your world, I'll live in
mine. Bye.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, January 11, 2015 at 1:24:28 PM UTC-6, Jennifer Murphy wrote:
[...]

They do live in their own world...FuxNuz!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Yeah, that jerk should have never been acquitted in 2013

Where did you get your law degree; from the bottom of a Cracker Jack
box? Maybe you watched the dog-n-pony show called a prosecution.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

As a collector I own several hundred guns but I would never consider
joining the NRA as long as Ted Nugent, Zimmerman, and the like are
favorites of the organization.

You do know democrats also have joined the NRA. As have some liberals.
Perhaps you could join the New Black Panther Party? I see the Black
Gorilla Family is in the news again, after decades. The once leader of
the Black Gorilla Family was strangled with a power cord from radio by
two Aryan Brotherhood members.

I'm sure you have photos of these "several hundred guns" for insurance
purposes. Got a URL link?

Plus the fact that I think the 2nd
Amendment is highly overrated.

What a dumb statement. Without the 2nd Amendment, all the others mean
nothing.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 Jan 2015 11:24:26 -0800, Jennifer Murphy
wrote:

On 11 Jan 2015 17:10:26 GMT, Zak W wrote:

Jennifer Murphy wrote in
m:

[...]

That is precisely our point -- there are absolutely no facts to
support your side of the argument.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

As a collector I own several hundred guns but I would never consider
joining the NRA as long as Ted Nugent, Zimmerman, and the like are
favorites of the organization.

You do know democrats also have joined the NRA. As have some liberals.
Perhaps you could join the New Black Panther Party? I see the Black
Gorilla Family is in the news again, after decades. The once leader of
the Black Gorilla Family was strangled with a power cord from radio by
two Aryan Brotherhood members.

I'm sure you have photos of these "several hundred guns" for insurance
purposes. Got a URL link?

Plus the fact that I think the 2nd
Amendment is highly overrated.

What a dumb statement. Without the 2nd Amendment, all the others mean
nothing.

Sure, I believe he's a collector with hundreds of guns..... Toy ones,
maybe.

BTW, speaking of toy guns, the skunks at CBS did it a third time. Sat
night, they called the gun the 12 year old had in Cleveland a "toy
pellet gun" again. At least this time they put pellet in there. Two other
days from weeks ago, they just called it a toy gun. They can't possibly
be that dumb, it has to be deliberate.

And speaking of deliberate, CBS smeared Christie all over the place for
about 5 mins straight. His big sin? He went to a Dallas Cowboys game
with his family and was in the box with the owner, giving him a hug.
So, CBS drags out one John Fieri, and calls him a "Republican strategist".
He proceeds to make real cogent analysis of how bad it is, that Christie
went to a game in another state, not NJ, not PA, he says it wasn't even
a *nearby* state. OMG, what a grave offense! This "Republican strategist"
totally trashes Chritie. Then they dredged up
Bridgegate, how that and attending this game have damaged his shot at
running, etc. Unbelievable.

OK, so unlike our favorite lib here, I'm curious about the facts. So,
I looked up this alleged "Republican strategist" because I have seen a
lot of them, but never have seen or heard of him. Took a lot of
googling to find anything. Finally I found out that he was apparently
communications director for Dennis Hassert. IDK when, for how long, etc.
He was also apparently communications director for John Edwards. So,
I still don't know on what basis he's a "Republican strategist".
Probably about the same basis as that gun in Cleveland being a toy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 Jan 2015 12:10:48 -0500, wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2015 08:20:31 -0800, Jennifer Murphy
wrote:

In the Garner case, unlike Ferguson, we don't even
know what the evidence, testimony, etc was that the GJ heard, because it
has never been released. But heh, no need to look at the facts, right?

So in your simple little world, is there no racism? Do minorities in
this country have all the same opportunities as the majority? Are blacks
not over represented in arrests, sentencing, jails, and prisons and
under represented in colleges and jobs?

Since the sargent directing the cops on site at the time that Garner
was taken down was a black woman, I am not sure how anyone could say
this was a racist
I also find it hard to understand why the cop who took Garner down was
singled out. Most people do not realize the 4 paramedics who just
stood there and watched Garner die of a heart attack without any
treatment at all were disciplined but they were not charged, If
anyone, they are the ones responsible for his death.
There is a very good chance that this was a survivable condition, if
they had done anything to help him.

I've watched videos a few times. I'm not convinced this was a "choke
hold", but just a method to control Garner. Prevent his head from
hitting the sidewalk.

I once choked a Nigerian Prince but it was directed at his esophagus
and larynx. Allowed him a breathe - then he broke free cutting his lip
on a metal door frame.

In the Rodney King case, officers were acquitted of batting out of
turn.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 Jan 2015 09:15:52 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

I suggest you go reconnect your Fox News feeding tube so you can
continue to see the world as black and white.

I'll bet like all the Fox bashers you don't even watch it. That's
why you're ignorant of facts.

When the "you libs" bash Fox News. You know they have few facts and
use Fox as a last resort to recover.

It's Bush's fault
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I agree with you. From the video, it's not clear how tight the cop
was around Garner's neck. As has been said here, we didn't see the evidence,
hear the testimony. I'd like to have heard testimony from the medical
examiner. As I understand it, the ME's report said that there was no
injury to Garner's neck, windpipe, etc but that he died from a choke
hold and the officers being on top of him. I'd like to know how he
determined that a chokehold was part of what killed him.

It probably would have been better if this went to trial, so that all
of that would have been public. I would think the cop would almost
surely win. Garner had diabetes, was 350 pounds obese, had CHD, high
BP, asthma, etc.
I'm sure you cold get plenty of doctors for the defense to say that
the likely reason Garner couldn't breathe was because he was having
a heart attack, initiated by all the stress, physical effort, etc of
his resisting arrest. That's a classic symptom of a heart attack.
Given that even the ME said there was no evidence
of trauma from the alleged chokehold, that would raise the strong
possibility that an everyday heart attack really killed him and the
jury would have to acquit. I wouldn't be surprised that something
along those lines lead the GJ to not indict, but unless something
changes, we'll never know. I guess maybe if there is a civil suit
that goes to trial, some of this could come out.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

to put someone through a trial just to satisfy your curiosity would be a
gross perversion of justice.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I didn't actually suggest that they should have indicted the cop for
the reason that then everything would come out publically. I agree that's
not a valid reason to indict, not the GJ's job. Just
that for race relations, peace, maybe two cops not getting assassinated,
if it had gone to trial, then everyone could see it all, see the whole story, that probably would have been a better outcome.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

except for the innocent.

and al sharpie and his ilk will never be satisfied, else they would have to
shut down their protection racket.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

There is a case from many years ago (SCOTUS) about excessive use of
force. Basically the question was how much force comes from a strike
of a baton. Essentially a cop does not know the amount of force he
uses when striking a man about his head, knees or ankle.

Beat 'em 'till they quit kickin' ?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/10/2015 11:54 PM, Jennifer Murphy wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jan 2015 17:51:39 -0600, Gordon Shumway

Which is it, you were on the jury and voted "not guilty" just because
you wanted to go home, or you were not on the jury and you're just
spewing your preconceived belief regardless of the facts.

Wow. Do you even listen to yourself? You are hardly the one to criticize
someone else for holding preconceived opinions based on zero knowledge.
It's amazing to me that democracy works at all.

It doesn't. Fortunately, the USA is not a democracy.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 Jan 2015 19:06:39 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 1/10/2015 11:54 PM, Jennifer Murphy wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jan 2015 17:51:39 -0600, Gordon Shumway

Which is it, you were on the jury and voted "not guilty" just because
you wanted to go home, or you were not on the jury and you're just
spewing your preconceived belief regardless of the facts.

Wow. Do you even listen to yourself? You are hardly the one to criticize
someone else for holding preconceived opinions based on zero knowledge.
It's amazing to me that democracy works at all.

It doesn't. Fortunately, the USA is not a democracy.

HOOAH! More ammo, please....
Posted to alt.home.repair

Racheal Genetel wrote:
Looks like our "White Hispanic" is showing his "true
colors"...yet
again!
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ault/21547875/

Funny how your link leaves out a bit of info that i find
interesting about the accuser

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2072865

The victim told Lake Mary police about the incident, which
occurred at Zimmerman's home, during a traffic stop on
Monday, according to a police spokeswoman.

During a traffic stop? Really?
It wasn't traumatic or threatening enough to report at the
actual time it happened?
She must have been pretty scared, then

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/12/2015 01:34 AM, ChairMan wrote:
Racheal Genetel wrote:
Looks like our "White Hispanic" is showing his "true
colors"...yet
again!
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ault/21547875/

Funny how your link leaves out a bit of info that i find
interesting about the accuser

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2072865

The victim told Lake Mary police about the incident, which
occurred at Zimmerman's home, during a traffic stop on
Monday, according to a police spokeswoman.

During a traffic stop? Really?
It wasn't traumatic or threatening enough to report at the
actual time it happened?
She must have been pretty scared, then

You mean usatoday reporting might not be factual?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/11/2015 3:25 PM, Oren wrote:
Plus the fact that I think the 2nd
Amendment is highly overrated.

What a dumb statement. Without the 2nd Amendment, all the others mean
nothing.

When all else fails, the question is "what can you
REALLY do?" The law and the Constitution are valid
as long as they are respected and followed. When
people ignore and violate the Constitution (things
like performing legislative functions by executive
order) it is essential that the citizens be able to
REALLY do some thing about it.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

Jennifer Murphy wrote in
:

You win. This sewage has left me utterly speechless. There is nothing I
can say to refute you. I give up. You live in your world, I'll live in
mine. Bye.

Ok, I got that one right. Score one for the good guys.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, January 12, 2015 at 8:48:21 AM UTC-5, Zak W wrote:
Jennifer Murphy wrote in
:

You win. This sewage has left me utterly speechless. There is nothing I
can say to refute you. I give up. You live in your world, I'll live in
mine. Bye.

Ok, I got that one right. Score one for the good guys.

Maybe she should listen to Aretha Franklin. Midnight train to Georgia song.
"I'd rather live in your world, than live without you, in mine...." Probably
a better idea. But like so many that are clueless, incapable of putting forth facts to support their arguments, they just live in their own little worlds.
In the case of what went on here, it's pretty clear the most she knew about
recent events were some headlines, some slogans and to yell Fox News!
Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

wrote:

George Zimmer is a thug, a wannabe cop, and a jerk. In Nazi Germany, he
would have been in the SS, albeit as a low level brute. It is my
understanding that the prosecution botched the case. I believe he was
guilty. His behavior since seems to clearly indicate he has a tendency
to brutishness and violence. If you want to defend him, it calls into
question your motives and intelligence.

He certainly does seem to have anger control issues.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Well said. In addition; part of the reason Garner died was because of
his lifestyle. His mistake was becoming insolent with a gang of cops.

The take down is easy. 5-Point, one on each arm, each leg, and
protecting his head (G)... and then write a good report. They will
beat you until you stop "resisting" ---

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 Jan 2015 12:44:59 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

BTW, speaking of toy guns, the skunks at CBS did it a third time. Sat
night, they called the gun the 12 year old had in Cleveland a "toy
pellet gun" again. At least this time they put pellet in there. Two other
days from weeks ago, they just called it a toy gun. They can't possibly
be that dumb, it has to be deliberate.

Sure it is. Media is not holding government's feet to the fire.
Instead of challenging government as the 1st Amendment implies, free
speech.

And speaking of deliberate, CBS smeared Christie all over the place for
about 5 mins straight. His big sin? He went to a Dallas Cowboys game
with his family and was in the box with the owner, giving him a hug.
So, CBS drags out one John Fieri, and calls him a "Republican strategist".
He proceeds to make real cogent analysis of how bad it is, that Christie
went to a game in another state, not NJ, not PA, he says it wasn't even
a *nearby* state. OMG, what a grave offense! This "Republican strategist"
totally trashes Chritie. Then they dredged up
Bridgegate, how that and attending this game have damaged his shot at
running, etc. Unbelievable.

We are surrounded by idiots. Media is coddling and protecting the
government. They "want to be liked". Look around in public, tell me
God doesn't have a sense of humor

OK, so unlike our favorite lib here, I'm curious about the facts. So,
I looked up this alleged "Republican strategist" because I have seen a
lot of them, but never have seen or heard of him. Took a lot of
googling to find anything. Finally I found out that he was apparently
communications director for Dennis Hassert. IDK when, for how long, etc.
He was also apparently communications director for John Edwards. So,
I still don't know on what basis he's a "Republican strategist".
Probably about the same basis as that gun in Cleveland being a toy.

See?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

George Zimmer is a thug, a wannabe cop, and a jerk. In Nazi Germany, he
would have been in the SS, albeit as a low level brute. It is my
understanding that the prosecution botched the case. I believe he was
guilty. His behavior since seems to clearly indicate he has a tendency
to brutishness and violence. If you want to defend him, it calls into
question your motives and intelligence.

He certainly does seem to have anger control issues.

Maybe but sometimes women need a little discipline.

Q: What do millions of battered women have in common?
A: They just don't listen.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Per Oren:
The take down is easy. 5-Point, one on each arm, each leg, and
protecting his head (G)... and then write a good report. They will
beat you until you stop "resisting" ---

I got the impression that part of the PD's problem was that they did not
realize that they were being video-recorded - and had to change their
story once the video got out.

You would think that these guys would have caught on in the aftermath of
Rodney King... but they seem to have still not gotten the idea that the
probability of being video-recorded in the line of duty is now quite
high and increasing by the day.
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 13 Jan 2015 09:44:55 -0500, "(PeteCresswell)"
wrote:

Per Oren:
The take down is easy. 5-Point, one on each arm, each leg, and
protecting his head (G)... and then write a good report. They will
beat you until you stop "resisting" ---

I got the impression that part of the PD's problem was that they did not
realize that they were being video-recorded - and had to change their
story once the video got out.

You would think that these guys would have caught on in the aftermath of
Rodney King... but they seem to have still not gotten the idea that the
probability of being video-recorded in the line of duty is now quite
high and increasing by the day.

Sure. NYC may have a many cameras as London. The Strip in Las Vegas,
it is said you are photographed ~80 times each minute ("eye in the
sky").

In cases of calculated use of force, video is mandatory in federal
prison (since about 1991). Immediate use of force does not allow time
to get the camera and make sure the batteries are fully charged.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 1:53:08 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:

Saying the teen acted niggardly is not racist. What is a "racist"?

Easy answer: a white male republican (usually a senior)