Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default NRA's favorite creepy-assed cracker is at it again...

On Sunday, January 11, 2015 at 1:24:28 PM UTC-6, Jennifer Murphy wrote:
On 11 Jan 2015 17:10:26 GMT, Zak W wrote:

Jennifer Murphy wrote in
:

Gordon is right. In my experience those that bitch the most about
what should have happened in most of these type cases, don't even know
the most basic facts of what happened. An example is the loons,
including pro football players, running around protesting with signs
saying "Hands up, don't shoot. The GJ in Ferguson, backed up by
overwhelming evidence, concluded that isn't what happened. But it
fits the agenda and I'll bet the majority of the morons saying it, if
given a simple quiz on the facts, couldn't tell you much of anything
about what the facts were.

Double wow. You and Gordon are definitely a matched set. I just love
how you wing nuts are able to accuse someone of not havng the "facts"
while impugning their motives and intelligence without evenj the
tiniest fact. Hypocrites.

Let me guess: You are a white woman married to a person of color; so in
your opinion people of color are always right. You ought to try living in
a predominantly black neighborhood.

BTW, I don't mind black men marrying white women. SOMEBODY has got to
marry them and given how the women look, it won't be a white man. No
wonder black women hate you.

You win. This sewage has left me utterly speechless. There is nothing I
can say to refute you. I give up. You live in your world, I'll live in
mine. Bye.

They do live in their own world...FuxNuz!