Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default NRA's favorite creepy-assed cracker is at it again...

On Sun, 11 Jan 2015 12:44:59 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

BTW, speaking of toy guns, the skunks at CBS did it a third time. Sat
night, they called the gun the 12 year old had in Cleveland a "toy
pellet gun" again. At least this time they put pellet in there. Two other
days from weeks ago, they just called it a toy gun. They can't possibly
be that dumb, it has to be deliberate.

Sure it is. Media is not holding government's feet to the fire.
Instead of challenging government as the 1st Amendment implies, free
speech.

And speaking of deliberate, CBS smeared Christie all over the place for
about 5 mins straight. His big sin? He went to a Dallas Cowboys game
with his family and was in the box with the owner, giving him a hug.
So, CBS drags out one John Fieri, and calls him a "Republican strategist".
He proceeds to make real cogent analysis of how bad it is, that Christie
went to a game in another state, not NJ, not PA, he says it wasn't even
a *nearby* state. OMG, what a grave offense! This "Republican strategist"
totally trashes Chritie. Then they dredged up
Bridgegate, how that and attending this game have damaged his shot at
running, etc. Unbelievable.

We are surrounded by idiots. Media is coddling and protecting the
government. They "want to be liked". Look around in public, tell me
God doesn't have a sense of humor

OK, so unlike our favorite lib here, I'm curious about the facts. So,
I looked up this alleged "Republican strategist" because I have seen a
lot of them, but never have seen or heard of him. Took a lot of
googling to find anything. Finally I found out that he was apparently
communications director for Dennis Hassert. IDK when, for how long, etc.
He was also apparently communications director for John Edwards. So,
I still don't know on what basis he's a "Republican strategist".
Probably about the same basis as that gun in Cleveland being a toy.

See?